2014 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,703 - $29,820.

10/7.6

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great car

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I just bought this car in June... I come from driving a 2006 dodge charger rt... And considering I am 37 married I didn't think the charger was the car for me anymore... I loved it don't get me wrong, te power, the style, but the gas mileage was terrible, I wanted to save money on gas, but still have a big car as I am 6'5" and 335lbs, I will tell u the Azera has so much cabin room, is quick, great looking , full of extras I purchased the tech package, only way to go... The car turns heads of Lexus and Mercedes owners, I don't even care that Hyundai copies, Lexus, Mercedes, and infinity... I am glad I didn't have to pay their prices... Walked out the dealer paying 34215..."

Amazing Car

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Great Features, Powerful V6, Stunning looks"

Cons: "a Hyundai badge"

"I was planning to buy a car for around 30K and was leaning toward the VW CC. But then I visited Hyundai just out of curiosity to test drive the Hyundai Sonata limited package. Then I saw the new Azera in the showroom... and it was impressive in every possible way. I drove the Sonata and the Azera and to be honest, Azera is far superior in terms of power, smoothness and ride quality. For me, I am a big fan of relaxing cruise cars that have ample horsepower in the freeway. Azera is just that. For $32,000 MSRP, you get the nice Navi, Backup Camera, Premium leather powered seats, HD satellite radio, dual zone climate, Voice Command, Bluetooth, heated seats in front and back (yes, back seats are heated as well!) and a powerful 293-hp V6 that truly can achieve 29mpg in the highway. The car also looks amazing with its LED accented Headlights and LED taillights. I have driven it 9000 miles in just 3 months and so far it has exceeded my expectations. It's probably the best car for the money out there at the moment. Also, it has the best warranty package out there."

My favorite car I've ever had!

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I wanted a BMW or Mercedes because of the looks and features, but this car has given me everything that those cars have except the badge. I love the looks and the features are unbelievable."

Beautiful lines and great gas mileage

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "Size, MPG, looks"

Cons: "Out of date maps, road feel"

"I got the base model & it comes loaded - back up camera, dual AC, power everything, but if I had to get this car again I would get the tech package just to get the high discharge lights and the drivers extra long thigh support. Very spacious inside and beautiful to look at, highway and around town MPG are outstanding, the back up camera is the greatest thing ever, but road feel could defenitely be improved and the maps that came with the GPS were out of date when I bought the Azera - Hyundai said it was the newest one they had and contact their contractor to buy an update when ever it comes out."

Have had this car for one year AND I LOVE IT.

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "Terrific value, great tech, solid ride, comfort."

Cons: "None found so far."

"I traded in a 2008 Mercedes Benz E-350 when I bought this "used" 2012 Hyundai Azera that had 10,200 on it when I got it. I actually have more "options" in this car than in my Mercedes and the maintenance costs are very much lower. I love the room, style, looks, and technology in my car. I have had many people ask me what kind it is. When I tell them I traded in my Mercedes for this car, they all say, "You're kidding. Why did you do that?" I explain all the differences between the cars and I lowered my monthly payment by $200 month and they still can't believe it. They really like the car inside and out."

Awesome Car

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

"Love this car! Smooth driving vehicle, great performance and handling. Comfortable interior, very roomy...lots of leg room."

Great Automobile!! Get the Tech package.

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pros: "style, go power, mileage"

Cons: "tire thump on bumps"

"Saw an older model in Texas on a trip. Was wowed by the style and overall looks. Was driving a 2004 Saturn Vue AWD and it was exhausting to drive it 500 miles. Drove a new, Hyundai Azera, a Honda Accord, a Nissan Altima and came running back to the Azera. Now going on a long trip is fun andvery comfortable. It goes like a bat out of Hades and the only complaint would be a little tire noise. Recommended highly!!"

Great value for a car with all of these anemities!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Great price and dependability."

Cons: "Some wind noise, steering."

Before delivery 2012-04

"So far there have been no mechanical or other problems. Steering is not as precise as I would prefer. Road noise is slightly more that the 2007 Lexus ES350 I owned. Good looking car with a great and comfortable interior."

Before delivery 2012-04

Great Value, Great Looking

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Feature Rich and Easy on the Pocketbook."

Cons: "Faux Carbon Fibre Trim looks like it."

"My very first Hyundai and I am not disappointed. I traded in my 2008 Infiniti M35X (my 4th Infiniti) and haven't missed a thing. The Azera is knock-out gorgeous, is loaded with features, has a comfortable and quiet ride. As icing on the cake I have a 56 mile a day round trip commute and have been averaging 26 - 27 mpg. This is a significant increase over the 20 - 21 mpg with the M35X. the seats are first rate. Get the technology package as it is well worth the extra bucks and the 19" wheels look great. I am very happy with my decision and do not regret one bit "trading down"."

Great!!!!! Car

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Everything especially handling and ride comfort"

"I drove this car for 5 hour straigth the other day and I did not feel tired at all. I drove tractor trailer for over 20yrs and I see nothing wrong with the handling. Ride is great!"