2013 Hyundai Azera

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Love my NEW 2014 AZERA.......

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

"Went to the dealership to look at the Sonata, since I had narrowed my choices (wanted quality, style, warranty and good pricing. Getting out of a 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe, that was a lease and I couldn't see out of it well (I am 5'-4"), it didn't have a backup camera and the gas mileage was killing me). I go into the show room and there it is.......the prettiest red metallic car with chrome and neat black roof, good looking wheels and when I opened the door I was awed. Two tone camel leather and dark brown accents and more chrome. Turns out it was an AZERA, which I had never heard of or noticed, but I was noticing this one. The salesman told me all the features and that this one was actually a 2014 with 37 miles on it and he could make me a DEAL. I called my fiancee and had him come and see this beauty (HE IS A CAR GUY). He agreed it was great looking and sporty, and he got all the specs, cost, etc. We ended up getting the dealer to buy out the lease, put several thousand $ on top of that towards the new car and got a great price and we drove it home that day (I have great credit, so that really helped). We just put @5,000 trouble free miles on this beauty (my man, put leather cream all over the camel colored leather to make it withstand spills, waxed it and it still stands out in the crowd. It gets GREAT gas mileage and all the options, interior LED lighting accents, fold up side mirrows....all things my Cadillac didn't have at a lot less money with a great warranty. Drives and runs like a dream."

Lot of value for the cost.

By on Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "somewhat firm ride over rough roads."

"Rides fairly firm with the low profile 19" wheels, but very smooth on the highway, especially when driving on the very good roads of most states other than California. Got around 31MPG at 75 miles per hour on long trips. Radio, AC, etc. all excellent."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I just bought this car in June... I come from driving a 2006 dodge charger rt... And considering I am 37 married I didn't think the charger was the car for me anymore... I loved it don't get me wrong, te power, the style, but the gas mileage was terrible, I wanted to save money on gas, but still have a big car as I am 6'5" and 335lbs, I will tell u the Azera has so much cabin room, is quick, great looking , full of extras I purchased the tech package, only way to go... The car turns heads of Lexus and Mercedes owners, I don't even care that Hyundai copies, Lexus, Mercedes, and infinity... I am glad I didn't have to pay their prices... Walked out the dealer paying 34215..."

Great car with assets and a value for price.

By on Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pros: "Great features and value for purchase price."

Cons: "Steering is soso and getting in and out"

"The car overall is great. Wonderful stereo great seats, and comfortable. The only negative is that I am over 6' tall and getting in and out is a problem. Upon exiting it's like stepping up to get out."

Great car until it breaks

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Like the styling and driving dynamics."

Cons: "Initial build quality, parts availability"

"Purchased this vehicle new in October 2012. Within the first 1,500 miles a body creak developed which took 5 or 6 visits to the dealer including a loaner vehicle 3 times to resolve. Eventually the dealer was able to resolve this issue. Life was good until 34,000 miles. At 34,000 miles the air conditioning failed. Brought the car to the dealer on 7/10/14 at which time we were told the compressor had failed and that the parts were not available and that they were on a national backorder. Within a few days word came that parts were scheduled to arrive at the Hyundai warehouse on 7/21/14 and that the part would be available within 1-2 days at the dealer. Now it is 7/23/14 and all the dealer can tell us is that the parts are not yet available. Hyundai does not give any more information than that. To date I have no idea when Hyundai might decide to fulfill their obligation to us and repair the vehicle. All that I hear from their consumer affairs people is how sorry they are for the inconvenience and they understand how I feel. I would much rather have a definitve date that the parts will arrive so that the vehicle can be repaired. Bottom line is that we really like this car, the problem that we have is that with both issues we've had the repair has taken too long and Hyundai has been very poor in responding to our needs. We came from a Toyota thinking that we would try something else, now we will be lifelong Toyota buyers."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals