2012 Hyundai Azera

Based on 62 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Great Value, Great Looking

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Feature Rich and Easy on the Pocketbook."

Cons: "Faux Carbon Fibre Trim looks like it."

"My very first Hyundai and I am not disappointed. I traded in my 2008 Infiniti M35X (my 4th Infiniti) and haven't missed a thing. The Azera is knock-out gorgeous, is loaded with features, has a comfortable and quiet ride. As icing on the cake I have a 56 mile a day round trip commute and have been averaging 26 - 27 mpg. This is a significant increase over the 20 - 21 mpg with the M35X. the seats are first rate. Get the technology package as it is well worth the extra bucks and the 19" wheels look great. I am very happy with my decision and do not regret one bit "trading down"."

Amazing Car

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "Great Features, Powerful V6, Stunning looks"

Cons: "a Hyundai badge"

"I was planning to buy a car for around 30K and was leaning toward the VW CC. But then I visited Hyundai just out of curiosity to test drive the Hyundai Sonata limited package. Then I saw the new Azera in the showroom... and it was impressive in every possible way. I drove the Sonata and the Azera and to be honest, Azera is far superior in terms of power, smoothness and ride quality. For me, I am a big fan of relaxing cruise cars that have ample horsepower in the freeway. Azera is just that. For $32,000 MSRP, you get the nice Navi, Backup Camera, Premium leather powered seats, HD satellite radio, dual zone climate, Voice Command, Bluetooth, heated seats in front and back (yes, back seats are heated as well!) and a powerful 293-hp V6 that truly can achieve 29mpg in the highway. The car also looks amazing with its LED accented Headlights and LED taillights. I have driven it 9000 miles in just 3 months and so far it has exceeded my expectations. It's probably the best car for the money out there at the moment. Also, it has the best warranty package out there."

Beautiful lines and great gas mileage

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "Size, MPG, looks"

Cons: "Out of date maps, road feel"

"I got the base model & it comes loaded - back up camera, dual AC, power everything, but if I had to get this car again I would get the tech package just to get the high discharge lights and the drivers extra long thigh support. Very spacious inside and beautiful to look at, highway and around town MPG are outstanding, the back up camera is the greatest thing ever, but road feel could defenitely be improved and the maps that came with the GPS were out of date when I bought the Azera - Hyundai said it was the newest one they had and contact their contractor to buy an update when ever it comes out."

My favorite car I've ever had!

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"I wanted a BMW or Mercedes because of the looks and features, but this car has given me everything that those cars have except the badge. I love the looks and the features are unbelievable."

Excellent car

By on Sunday, January 17, 2016

"Very comfortable car, great value for the money"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals