2012 Hyundai Azera

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Great car with assets and a value for price.

By on Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pros: "Great features and value for purchase price."

Cons: "Steering is soso and getting in and out"

"The car overall is great. Wonderful stereo great seats, and comfortable. The only negative is that I am over 6' tall and getting in and out is a problem. Upon exiting it's like stepping up to get out."

Love my NEW 2014 AZERA.......

By on Saturday, December 26, 2015

"Went to the dealership to look at the Sonata, since I had narrowed my choices (wanted quality, style, warranty and good pricing. Getting out of a 2012 Cadillac CTS Coupe, that was a lease and I couldn't see out of it well (I am 5'-4"), it didn't have a backup camera and the gas mileage was killing me). I go into the show room and there it is.......the prettiest red metallic car with chrome and neat black roof, good looking wheels and when I opened the door I was awed. Two tone camel leather and dark brown accents and more chrome. Turns out it was an AZERA, which I had never heard of or noticed, but I was noticing this one. The salesman told me all the features and that this one was actually a 2014 with 37 miles on it and he could make me a DEAL. I called my fiancee and had him come and see this beauty (HE IS A CAR GUY). He agreed it was great looking and sporty, and he got all the specs, cost, etc. We ended up getting the dealer to buy out the lease, put several thousand $ on top of that towards the new car and got a great price and we drove it home that day (I have great credit, so that really helped). We just put @5,000 trouble free miles on this beauty (my man, put leather cream all over the camel colored leather to make it withstand spills, waxed it and it still stands out in the crowd. It gets GREAT gas mileage and all the options, interior LED lighting accents, fold up side mirrows....all things my Cadillac didn't have at a lot less money with a great warranty. Drives and runs like a dream."

Excellent car

By on Sunday, January 17, 2016

"Very comfortable car, great value for the money"

Great car

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I just bought this car in June... I come from driving a 2006 dodge charger rt... And considering I am 37 married I didn't think the charger was the car for me anymore... I loved it don't get me wrong, te power, the style, but the gas mileage was terrible, I wanted to save money on gas, but still have a big car as I am 6'5" and 335lbs, I will tell u the Azera has so much cabin room, is quick, great looking , full of extras I purchased the tech package, only way to go... The car turns heads of Lexus and Mercedes owners, I don't even care that Hyundai copies, Lexus, Mercedes, and infinity... I am glad I didn't have to pay their prices... Walked out the dealer paying 34215..."

Amazing Car

By on Monday, September 03, 2012

Pros: "Great Features, Powerful V6, Stunning looks"

Cons: "a Hyundai badge"

"I was planning to buy a car for around 30K and was leaning toward the VW CC. But then I visited Hyundai just out of curiosity to test drive the Hyundai Sonata limited package. Then I saw the new Azera in the showroom... and it was impressive in every possible way. I drove the Sonata and the Azera and to be honest, Azera is far superior in terms of power, smoothness and ride quality. For me, I am a big fan of relaxing cruise cars that have ample horsepower in the freeway. Azera is just that. For $32,000 MSRP, you get the nice Navi, Backup Camera, Premium leather powered seats, HD satellite radio, dual zone climate, Voice Command, Bluetooth, heated seats in front and back (yes, back seats are heated as well!) and a powerful 293-hp V6 that truly can achieve 29mpg in the highway. The car also looks amazing with its LED accented Headlights and LED taillights. I have driven it 9000 miles in just 3 months and so far it has exceeded my expectations. It's probably the best car for the money out there at the moment. Also, it has the best warranty package out there."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals