2012 Hyundai Azera

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love this car! A LOT of car for the money!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Price and equipment"

Cons: "Wish mileage was a bit better"

"This car is comparable or even better than a Mercedes C class. There are a few 'high' end items that could be used - i.e. real wood grain. BUT for what you get, front and rear heated seats, NAV and tech package this car is a steal!"

Hidden Gem

By on Friday, August 02, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great warranty, great features."

Cons: "Nothing"

"My wife was in SFO to visit family and rented the Ford Fusion, so when she returned and started our car shopping it was the first car we looked at, but what she rented was the 2012 which she loved, but what we saw was the 2013/2014 and it has less leg room than the 2012, so we have the Hyundai dealership just down the road, we walked in and started to look at the Santa Fe for the rear leg room, but right next to it was the Azera. Wow, we test drove it and we had to have it. We got all the bells and whistles and ended up paying $35,078 for a car with a sticker of over $38,000. We Love this car, you just can't beat what you get for the money. Leather, 550 watt Infinity sound system with 12 speakers and Sirius/xm. Moon roof , I can go on and on but I hope your getting the message. Buy this car!"

Great car for the money!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Very fun to drive!"

Cons: "Voice command could be better."

"Get it loaded and it will have plenty of toys! Love the bluelink also for remote starting the car on hot days. The front seats are both cooled and heated. Very comfortable!"

Cant Find A Better Value

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "Int & Ext Design, Standard Features, Quiet ride"

Cons: "Looks sportier than it drives"

"The 2013 Hyundai Azera is an amazing car for the price you pay. The base model comes standard with features like heated front and rear seats, navigation, back up camera, xm radio, leather seats, and keyless start to name a few. It has tons of room and a very spacious trunk. I traded in my 2011 Sonata for it and I am happy about the upgrade. It doesn't drive as well as my Sonata Turbo, but it holds up well enough. The best part is you can easily negotiate the price down on the Azera, as dealers have a hard time moving them for some reason. I got mine for $900 under invoice. After the $750 I got from Hyundai, I paid bout $29250 on a sticker price of $33350. You are not going to get more in a car for $30k."

Cant Find A Better Value

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "Int & Ext Design, Standard Features, Quiet ride"

Cons: "Looks sportier than it drives"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals