2010 Hyundai Azera

9.3

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love my Azera!!!

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"I absolutely love my Azera. It's very sleek and stylish, but still within a modest budget. Everyone that rides in it comments on how smooth the ride is. It drives very well- has great pick up and can stop on a dime. I love the option to switch to manual transmission- great for passing other cars. : ) Gas mileage is decent- usually around 20-21 mpg for mostly city driving. Great for long trips, it's spacious and the seats are very comfortable. My favorite feature is the sun shade for the rear window. Hyundai is a fantastic company and backs their product with a great warranty. I definitely recommend this vehicle!"

Excellent Car at Any Price, but at <$30K...

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"I'm pretty fond of European sport sedans, BMWs and Jaguars have been my favorites. (I still have 2 Jags.) Compared to the other premium marques this car runs like clockwork. The exhaust note is subdued and almost inaudible until you really open it up; over 4000 revs it sounds like a sport car. The Aisinn 5-speed slushbox keeps the car close to the optimal torque band at just about any engine speed. When you want to go fast, it goes fast. The suspension is quiet and plush without being sloppy. Many Azera owners complain that the suspension is too soft; but this isn't an M3 or S2000. This is a full-size sedan. If you want a ride like an M3, buy an M3. If you want an opulent ride that feels like a car 3X as expensive, consider Azera. The steering is extremely precise and silent. The auxiliary engine components are very high quality. The stock stereo system in the Azera is great; the Infinity Logic7 surround system with external amplifier is astonishing. This car sports every safety feature on the books. Overall the car is simply a high-quality, Lexus-like vehicle for a Honda-like price. Gorgeous details inside & out; high quality materials throughout; spectacular Lambda 3.8L V6 is smooth as silk; and with a 10 year powertrain warranty you can drive this luxurious car without worry for a decade. I defy you to find another marque that offers such an assurance! At least give Hyundai the benefit of the doubt and take one for a test drive before you decide on your next car... You'll be doing yourself a favor!"

what a dream to own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "smoothe, comfy,good gas mileage, good pickup,"

"I travel 60,000 miles a year and this car has met all of my needs without a single problem other than routine maintenance. I wish they made this car in awd."

excellent car

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"this car is everything they say it is excellent workmanship excellent ride great gas miles lots of toys the best built car i had in years always drove cadillacs lincolns benz and this beats them all in price value and workmanship i hope they keep building cars like this great in the snow and ice handling is the best"

Great ride poor, convenience options motors

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Fun and easy to drive"

Cons: "Internal motors break, expensive to replace"

"This is one of the nicest car I have had. It's very comfortable and drives well. The problem is with options motors. The back shade motor went, then the front passenger stopped working and now the CD player doesn't work. These are all options that I seldom used. I also feel the heater may be getting ready to stop working. It takes much longer to heat and doesn't get as warm. I am the only driver so I have to assume these motors weren't built to last. I hope this is a problem that has been corrected within the past five years."

Perfect vehicle for long drives

By on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"I have owned this Azera now for over 1 year. I average 23 to 24 mpg combined hiway and local. I recently drove from Sonoma County California to Los Angeles (a total of 980 miles round trip) and used only 1 1/2 tanks of gas. Trip computer confirmed I got 32 MPG. I drove between 63 to 64 MPH. It was the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned in 50 years of driving and I have driven Cadillacs & Lincolns. Power galore and comfort too."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"I love this car. It has all the features that make it a driving pleasure. I have owned it since it had 1,400 miles. Replaced an idle sensor and front brake pads. I had one recall for air bag sensor and that's it. I like this body style much better than the new one."

I Was Shocked!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"I was in the market for a Toyota Avalon because I had previously owned one and it met my needs for room and quality. A salesman suggested I look into an Azera and I laughed. I said I wouldn't drive a Hyundai and he told me I didn't know what I was talking about. So I went and did the research. I was totally amazed at the reviews, so I drove one. It was everything I wanted in an Avalon, and feature for feature, at LEAST $10,000 less, with all the same reliability. So I bought it. I've had it for a year now and absolutely LOVE it."

Best Value ever!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I am very pleased with my Azera. I'm sure that I never would have gone for a Hyundai if I hadn't rented one for a weekend trip. I was so impressed with the car, that I looked it up on the blue book when I returned. I was shocked at the price! Even though I wasn't in the market for a new car, as my Maxium was still running well, I bought one within the week. It is two years old and it still runs well. I would like a bit better gas mileage as I am totally driving in the city and am getting about 19 mpg."

Best Value With Luxury Items

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"For the money, the Azera has been excellent. Low cost of operating, no mechanical flaws only cosmetic issues which dealership happily fixed. Rides soft with features more expensive models have and everyone feels very safe inside. Rode well in heavy rain and snow. Will buy again when it is time to trade in."

5500 mile road trip with no issues! pure quality,

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "so easy to drive, no new electronics to mess with,"

"i purchased this car for a 2400 mile cross country trip. After doing my homework on KBB, this was my first choice. I looked at Toyota, Honda and all the American cars, but this is such a steal for 6 cylinder sedans. The car performed flawless. I ran 10 hours a day for 8 days and always felt comfortable. Easy to drive and was able to get out of the way of trucks. Unfortunately my brother took it for a drive, and now it seems to get borrowed frequently!"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Love it, love it love it"

Luxury Vehicle without the luxury price

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I refer to the Azera as my Korean Lexus. Luxury car, smooth ride, tons of space, and great acceleration. If you look hard enough, you can get a low mileage Azera Limited for thousands below Kelly Blue Book. Not to mention, Hyundai seems to have great service departments. My car is still within factory warranty and I've had it up to the dealership for multiple no cost repairs/replacements (power rear sunshade replaced for free and passenger seat heater replaced). You can't go wrong with the Azera. More luxurious than the Sonata, Camry, and Accord and tens of thousands of $ cheaper than Genesis sedan, Lexus LS and GS, and Infiniti M series. Decent handling - Keep in mind this is not a sports sedan. Outstanding acceleration in the city from standstill and even better on the highway. Gas mileage is ok with city driving (average anywhere between 21-24 MPG) and on the highway about 28-29 mpg. As far as outward appearance, the Azera body style and look grows on you with time. Rear brake lights (multiple LEDs) are really cool. If you are considering a mid-size to full-size sedan, I recommend you test drive the Azera before you make your purchase."

Great Car, why the huge depreciation?

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"This car is a great car. Bought the car new two years ago, got it for 0% and a few thousand below MSRP, so why the big hit on the value? I think people really underestimate this car. It powerful, rides great on the highway, and looks as nice as cars twice the cost. Should be holding its value better."

great vehicle

By on Saturday, January 17, 2009

"this vehicle is by far the best out there. It out performs any toyota, honda or nissan in its class. for the money and all of the features this is a "must have". Hyundai's in the past haven't been that good, things have truly changed. Styling and comfort are key, and this car has both."

realy nice car

By on Wednesday, January 07, 2009

"very comfortable drive smooth like lexus powerfull like BMW Very much in budget .............simply very nice car"

Would buy over and over

By on Sunday, December 07, 2008

"I purchased mine used. This was the way to go, as I got it for just $17,000. It looks and drives like new and having the LIMITED edition, the leather seats, premium sound, sunroof and other features are all I could hope for. The engine is strong, the transmission shifts very smoothly, and the sound system is supreme. My cons would be low MPG, as I only average about 24 mpg. Also, The suspension could probably be improved, as some bumps are pretty rough. All in all I am very pleased. The first one I bought was totaled when I was rear ended and I prompty had it replaced with one just like it."

Best Car for the Money

By on Friday, December 21, 2007

"I have had it now for one year. Really is a well built car. Never have taken it back to the dealer for anything other than regular service. I have a limited and Now the value is really starting to hold. Drive one and you will see what I mean. No one has anything like it for the Money My Boss Drives a new BMW 740 and raves about my Arera every time he is in it? Keeps saying he could have bought Three of these for the price of his car."

Comparable to Lincolns!!!!

By on Monday, November 19, 2012

Pros: "Comfort,Audio System,Sunshade,Engine,Fold mirrors"

Cons: "No Bluetooth or Rear Camera Should of upgraded..."

"I have owned quite a few luxury cars and this car is definitely a contender. Hyundai has never been my number one pick but after test driving and buying it is one of the best cars i have owned in a while. I will definitely buy the new version of the azera or even opt for the step above which would be the genesis or the Equus. Hyundai has really brought the game with this new cars."

Comfort and Value

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pros: "Powerful v-6, just under 30mpg highway, comfort"

Cons: "Suspension could be a bit softer"

"I purchased my Azera after comparing it with the Toyota Avalon and Buick Lucerne. For the money, the other two don't even compare. The features and quality of the Azera are amazing and I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a comfortable, quality full-size sedan."

Love it just an overall great car the winshield wi

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"great over all car all the extras all work well even the sun screen that raises automatically and the telescoping foot pedal and sterring whell sun roof is fun winshield wipers turn on and off for you 6 multi digital cd player lights turn on at dark or before and driver memory works about 22 miles to the gallon is about the most I have ever gotten . but this is a great car they now make the genesiswhich"

This is an excellent car!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "great value, great performance, fun to drive"

"I have owned Hyundai vehicles for quite a while and love the value and comfort of the cars. I currently own a Hyundai Azera 2006 and it is the Limited version. I bought this car used with 66,000 miles on it. I have never had a problem with it. I have taken it in for regular maintenance items such as tires, brakes, and oil changes. I can't find anything I don't like about the car. It has treated me well and has always been reliable, it feels like a luxury car. It handles great in winter weather and the traction control and electronic stability system are amazing."

Nearly 5 years and 95k miles, I still love it!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Great value - takes $8-9k more to equal Azera"

Cons: "Would like longer thigh support in front seats"

"A great car, still running, sounding, looking and driving great after nearly 5 years, about 95,000 miles. Very comfortable, very dependable. Only routine maintenance required to date. As soon as the 2012 Azeras arrive, I'm in the market for one. I usually tire of a new car after 3 years, not so with the Azera. My new commute is 57 mi each direction and the combination of comfort and XM radio makes it pleasurable. Can't say enough good things. The only negative is the road noise. Wish it was less - tho it dropped considerably when I put new Michelin Primacy tires on it. Ironically, even my winter tread tires have less noise than the factory original Michelin all-seasons. So, most noise is tread noise. An unusually good value in a car - particularly with the Ultimate Package! Until the Azera, my vehicles for 20 years were Acura Legends and RLs. The Azera wins in a value comparison."

Fantastic Car for the Price

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "Price for features, general performance"

Cons: "Some flimsy hardware pieces, crunchy suspension"

"Overall, I have been very pleased with the Azera and Hyundai in general. I think most already know about the positives, but I do have a couple of negatives (not enough to discourage buying). The quality of hardware could be better when it comes to the center console. The plastic squeaks and is flimsy feeling. I have had problems with the plastic cladding under the car. On two occasions the riveted on plastic panels came loose when on the highway causing them to scrap along the pavement until they had to be physically removed. On extremely low bass the back speaker does drone. Not sure if it is a reflection of quality or poorly grounded. Other than those few things, this car had been very reliable."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Great road car."

"I have owned Ford, Chrysler, GM (ugh), and Toyota autos. The Azera is as reliable as a Toyota and leaves the others in the dust. I have owned the Azera over three years and it runs as smooth as it did when new. The price and value can't be beat. Did I just suck a Beamer up my tail pipe?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals