2009 Hyundai Azera

9.3

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

I Was Shocked!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"I was in the market for a Toyota Avalon because I had previously owned one and it met my needs for room and quality. A salesman suggested I look into an Azera and I laughed. I said I wouldn't drive a Hyundai and he told me I didn't know what I was talking about. So I went and did the research. I was totally amazed at the reviews, so I drove one. It was everything I wanted in an Avalon, and feature for feature, at LEAST $10,000 less, with all the same reliability. So I bought it. I've had it for a year now and absolutely LOVE it."

Best Value ever!

By on Saturday, January 3, 2009

"I am very pleased with my Azera. I'm sure that I never would have gone for a Hyundai if I hadn't rented one for a weekend trip. I was so impressed with the car, that I looked it up on the blue book when I returned. I was shocked at the price! Even though I wasn't in the market for a new car, as my Maxium was still running well, I bought one within the week. It is two years old and it still runs well. I would like a bit better gas mileage as I am totally driving in the city and am getting about 19 mpg."

Best Value With Luxury Items

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"For the money, the Azera has been excellent. Low cost of operating, no mechanical flaws only cosmetic issues which dealership happily fixed. Rides soft with features more expensive models have and everyone feels very safe inside. Rode well in heavy rain and snow. Will buy again when it is time to trade in."

5500 mile road trip with no issues! pure quality,

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "so easy to drive, no new electronics to mess with,"

"i purchased this car for a 2400 mile cross country trip. After doing my homework on KBB, this was my first choice. I looked at Toyota, Honda and all the American cars, but this is such a steal for 6 cylinder sedans. The car performed flawless. I ran 10 hours a day for 8 days and always felt comfortable. Easy to drive and was able to get out of the way of trucks. Unfortunately my brother took it for a drive, and now it seems to get borrowed frequently!"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Love it, love it love it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals