2009 Hyundai Azera

9.3

Based on 248 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love my Azera!!!

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I absolutely love my Azera. It's very sleek and stylish, but still within a modest budget. Everyone that rides in it comments on how smooth the ride is. It drives very well- has great pick up and can stop on a dime. I love the option to switch to manual transmission- great for passing other cars. : ) Gas mileage is decent- usually around 20-21 mpg for mostly city driving. Great for long trips, it's spacious and the seats are very comfortable. My favorite feature is the sun shade for the rear window. Hyundai is a fantastic company and backs their product with a great warranty. I definitely recommend this vehicle!"

what a dream to own

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pros: "smoothe, comfy,good gas mileage, good pickup,"

"I travel 60,000 miles a year and this car has met all of my needs without a single problem other than routine maintenance. I wish they made this car in awd."

excellent car

By on Wednesday, May 2, 2007

"this car is everything they say it is excellent workmanship excellent ride great gas miles lots of toys the best built car i had in years always drove cadillacs lincolns benz and this beats them all in price value and workmanship i hope they keep building cars like this great in the snow and ice handling is the best"

Perfect vehicle for long drives

By on Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"I have owned this Azera now for over 1 year. I average 23 to 24 mpg combined hiway and local. I recently drove from Sonoma County California to Los Angeles (a total of 980 miles round trip) and used only 1 1/2 tanks of gas. Trip computer confirmed I got 32 MPG. I drove between 63 to 64 MPH. It was the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned in 50 years of driving and I have driven Cadillacs & Lincolns. Power galore and comfort too."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"I love this car. It has all the features that make it a driving pleasure. I have owned it since it had 1,400 miles. Replaced an idle sensor and front brake pads. I had one recall for air bag sensor and that's it. I like this body style much better than the new one."

I Was Shocked!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"I was in the market for a Toyota Avalon because I had previously owned one and it met my needs for room and quality. A salesman suggested I look into an Azera and I laughed. I said I wouldn't drive a Hyundai and he told me I didn't know what I was talking about. So I went and did the research. I was totally amazed at the reviews, so I drove one. It was everything I wanted in an Avalon, and feature for feature, at LEAST $10,000 less, with all the same reliability. So I bought it. I've had it for a year now and absolutely LOVE it."

Best Value ever!

By on Saturday, January 3, 2009

"I am very pleased with my Azera. I'm sure that I never would have gone for a Hyundai if I hadn't rented one for a weekend trip. I was so impressed with the car, that I looked it up on the blue book when I returned. I was shocked at the price! Even though I wasn't in the market for a new car, as my Maxium was still running well, I bought one within the week. It is two years old and it still runs well. I would like a bit better gas mileage as I am totally driving in the city and am getting about 19 mpg."

Best Value With Luxury Items

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"For the money, the Azera has been excellent. Low cost of operating, no mechanical flaws only cosmetic issues which dealership happily fixed. Rides soft with features more expensive models have and everyone feels very safe inside. Rode well in heavy rain and snow. Will buy again when it is time to trade in."

5500 mile road trip with no issues! pure quality,

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pros: "so easy to drive, no new electronics to mess with,"

"i purchased this car for a 2400 mile cross country trip. After doing my homework on KBB, this was my first choice. I looked at Toyota, Honda and all the American cars, but this is such a steal for 6 cylinder sedans. The car performed flawless. I ran 10 hours a day for 8 days and always felt comfortable. Easy to drive and was able to get out of the way of trucks. Unfortunately my brother took it for a drive, and now it seems to get borrowed frequently!"

I love this car

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"Love it, love it love it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals