2008 Hyundai Azera

9.3

Based on 243 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Love my Azera!!!

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"I absolutely love my Azera. It's very sleek and stylish, but still within a modest budget. Everyone that rides in it comments on how smooth the ride is. It drives very well- has great pick up and can stop on a dime. I love the option to switch to manual transmission- great for passing other cars. : ) Gas mileage is decent- usually around 20-21 mpg for mostly city driving. Great for long trips, it's spacious and the seats are very comfortable. My favorite feature is the sun shade for the rear window. Hyundai is a fantastic company and backs their product with a great warranty. I definitely recommend this vehicle!"

Excellent Car at Any Price, but at <$30K...

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"I'm pretty fond of European sport sedans, BMWs and Jaguars have been my favorites. (I still have 2 Jags.) Compared to the other premium marques this car runs like clockwork. The exhaust note is subdued and almost inaudible until you really open it up; over 4000 revs it sounds like a sport car. The Aisinn 5-speed slushbox keeps the car close to the optimal torque band at just about any engine speed. When you want to go fast, it goes fast. The suspension is quiet and plush without being sloppy. Many Azera owners complain that the suspension is too soft; but this isn't an M3 or S2000. This is a full-size sedan. If you want a ride like an M3, buy an M3. If you want an opulent ride that feels like a car 3X as expensive, consider Azera. The steering is extremely precise and silent. The auxiliary engine components are very high quality. The stock stereo system in the Azera is great; the Infinity Logic7 surround system with external amplifier is astonishing. This car sports every safety feature on the books. Overall the car is simply a high-quality, Lexus-like vehicle for a Honda-like price. Gorgeous details inside & out; high quality materials throughout; spectacular Lambda 3.8L V6 is smooth as silk; and with a 10 year powertrain warranty you can drive this luxurious car without worry for a decade. I defy you to find another marque that offers such an assurance! At least give Hyundai the benefit of the doubt and take one for a test drive before you decide on your next car... You'll be doing yourself a favor!"

what a dream to own

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "smoothe, comfy,good gas mileage, good pickup,"

"I travel 60,000 miles a year and this car has met all of my needs without a single problem other than routine maintenance. I wish they made this car in awd."

excellent car

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2007

"this car is everything they say it is excellent workmanship excellent ride great gas miles lots of toys the best built car i had in years always drove cadillacs lincolns benz and this beats them all in price value and workmanship i hope they keep building cars like this great in the snow and ice handling is the best"

Great ride poor, convenience options motors

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Fun and easy to drive"

Cons: "Internal motors break, expensive to replace"

"This is one of the nicest car I have had. It's very comfortable and drives well. The problem is with options motors. The back shade motor went, then the front passenger stopped working and now the CD player doesn't work. These are all options that I seldom used. I also feel the heater may be getting ready to stop working. It takes much longer to heat and doesn't get as warm. I am the only driver so I have to assume these motors weren't built to last. I hope this is a problem that has been corrected within the past five years."

Perfect vehicle for long drives

By on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"I have owned this Azera now for over 1 year. I average 23 to 24 mpg combined hiway and local. I recently drove from Sonoma County California to Los Angeles (a total of 980 miles round trip) and used only 1 1/2 tanks of gas. Trip computer confirmed I got 32 MPG. I drove between 63 to 64 MPH. It was the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned in 50 years of driving and I have driven Cadillacs & Lincolns. Power galore and comfort too."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"I love this car. It has all the features that make it a driving pleasure. I have owned it since it had 1,400 miles. Replaced an idle sensor and front brake pads. I had one recall for air bag sensor and that's it. I like this body style much better than the new one."

I Was Shocked!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"I was in the market for a Toyota Avalon because I had previously owned one and it met my needs for room and quality. A salesman suggested I look into an Azera and I laughed. I said I wouldn't drive a Hyundai and he told me I didn't know what I was talking about. So I went and did the research. I was totally amazed at the reviews, so I drove one. It was everything I wanted in an Avalon, and feature for feature, at LEAST $10,000 less, with all the same reliability. So I bought it. I've had it for a year now and absolutely LOVE it."

Best Value ever!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I am very pleased with my Azera. I'm sure that I never would have gone for a Hyundai if I hadn't rented one for a weekend trip. I was so impressed with the car, that I looked it up on the blue book when I returned. I was shocked at the price! Even though I wasn't in the market for a new car, as my Maxium was still running well, I bought one within the week. It is two years old and it still runs well. I would like a bit better gas mileage as I am totally driving in the city and am getting about 19 mpg."

Best Value With Luxury Items

By on Sunday, February 17, 2008

"For the money, the Azera has been excellent. Low cost of operating, no mechanical flaws only cosmetic issues which dealership happily fixed. Rides soft with features more expensive models have and everyone feels very safe inside. Rode well in heavy rain and snow. Will buy again when it is time to trade in."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals