2007 Hyundai Azera

Based on 238 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Incredible Car...great deal!! You won't believe it

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"I bought this Azera after having purchased a Hyundai XG350, which was also terrific. I only kept the XG for 1 year before finding a great deal on the Azera. After having such a positive experience with the XG, being my first Hyundai, I definitely was attracted to the newest model: Azera. I've owned the Azera for 6 months now and cannot believe what a car it is!!! For the features and quality of the Azera, you would pay 40,000+ in ANY comparable vehicle. The Azera is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned hands down. The features and controls are intelligently designed and layed out. The 3.8 V6 has more go power than you would ever guess. More power than I've needed yet! I get about 24 mpg around town on very short trips and upwards of 30 on the highway...while running the air conditioner and speeds......well, clipping right along! The Azera handles like a fine tuned sports car, but feels and looks like the high-class sedan it is. It most definitely runs with any high-dollar luxury sedan you'll drive. Don't believe me, see for yourself. I'm not kidding, I was very skeptical of Hyundai due to their early reputation. Now having owned two, I will always own a Hyundai. This coming from a lifetime MOPAR fan. I've spent hours and hours on end researching vehicles and absolutely could not find a better deal with a better rated vehicle. Believe all the positive stuff you'll read about the Azera...you can only really understand once you drive one!! I simply cannot say enough about this car."

Best auto I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"The only possible improvement might be road noise reduction, everything else is a-ok"

First Hyundai

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"If you have considered changing over to Hyundai, you won't be disapointed. Everything about the Azera is right on including suspension, power, comfort, quiet ride and roominess - even the extra thick tinted glass is a bonus which keeps more of the heat out. About the only thing wrong with the car is that it does not say "Acura" and that is what keeps most people from buying the car. I'm waiting for the Genesis to be released in the near future and hope to be one of the first owners and I'll probably just hang on to it for some time."

Great luxury for great value

By on Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Overall this is a great car for the value. The Limited model we purchased offers a comfortable ride, elegant interior and substantial power when needed. I would recommend anyone looking for a luxury car try this one out before making a final choice. Only thing missing is NAV system which will be included in the 2008 Limited."

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals