2007 Hyundai Azera

Based on 241 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

EXCELLENT

By on Friday, October 05, 2007

"perfect performance Reliable price One of the BEST CARs"

Best Luxury Bang for Your Buck

By on Monday, October 01, 2007

"I wanted to get a decently quick front or AWD large(r) sedan but was on a tight budget. After looking at the '06 Maxima, G35x, Avalon, and Azera, I am extremely happy I bought the Azera. It's got the comfort of the Avalon, the sportiness of the Maxima, and is $7,000 cheaper than the G35x. Is the G35 great? Yes, it is. Is that greatness worth $7,000 extra? At this point in my life, no. My last car was a Grand Prix GTP and was decently quick, but I wanted to upgrade to a nicer interior and exterior. The Azera, with its 1990's Lexus-like styling, is better looking and is surprisingly quicker."

Worst vehicle ever

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"When i test drove the car it had a vibration at hiway speeds, the salesman told me it would quit in a few hundred miles since it had been sitting on the lot for 6 months. I was trading in a 2006 Sonata which was a perfect car. They made a fair deal so i purchased the car. At 300 miles it still had the vibration so i returned with the car. They said all the tires were out of balance so they balanced all 4. I drove home and the car still had the vibration so i took the car to discount tire a paid $80.00 to have a road force balance done. They informed me that all 4 tires had flat spots and could not be balanced properly.I returned to dealer after that and handed them the report, they took a new 2007 Azera and switched all 4 wheels and tires, and car still vibrated, so i returned to the dealer and with now 3000 miles and the timing chain had failed. They said all 4 tires were out of balance that they had put on from the other new Azera. long story short 7000 miles they replace 2 more bad tires, and the car still vibrates at highway speeds. I tried to trade the car but they only wanted to give me $16,000 trade in , $10,000 less than i paid. There is not one ding and the car has been washed and waxed weekly. The car is the worst value in the history of cars"

Incredible Car...great deal!! You won't believe it

By on Sunday, September 23, 2007

"I bought this Azera after having purchased a Hyundai XG350, which was also terrific. I only kept the XG for 1 year before finding a great deal on the Azera. After having such a positive experience with the XG, being my first Hyundai, I definitely was attracted to the newest model: Azera. I've owned the Azera for 6 months now and cannot believe what a car it is!!! For the features and quality of the Azera, you would pay 40,000+ in ANY comparable vehicle. The Azera is the most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned hands down. The features and controls are intelligently designed and layed out. The 3.8 V6 has more go power than you would ever guess. More power than I've needed yet! I get about 24 mpg around town on very short trips and upwards of 30 on the highway...while running the air conditioner and speeds......well, clipping right along! The Azera handles like a fine tuned sports car, but feels and looks like the high-class sedan it is. It most definitely runs with any high-dollar luxury sedan you'll drive. Don't believe me, see for yourself. I'm not kidding, I was very skeptical of Hyundai due to their early reputation. Now having owned two, I will always own a Hyundai. This coming from a lifetime MOPAR fan. I've spent hours and hours on end researching vehicles and absolutely could not find a better deal with a better rated vehicle. Believe all the positive stuff you'll read about the Azera...you can only really understand once you drive one!! I simply cannot say enough about this car."

Best auto I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"The only possible improvement might be road noise reduction, everything else is a-ok"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Hyundai Azera near Honolulu. See local deals