2012 Hyundai Accent

Based on 57 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Great Car For The Money! Plenty of room

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Spacious driver area, features, PRICE"

Cons: "Cup holder gets blocked by arm rest"

"I absolutely love this car. I bought the SE model hatchback brand new and 12000 mikes layer still love it. Plenty of get up and go when needed and I regularly get 36+ mpg highway. I can get 28mpg city consistently if you dont punch it every time you take off. Im a bigger guy (6'2" 280lbs) and fit surprisingly well into this. Most other hatchbacks ie. fiesta/focus/fit, I found my knees hitting the dash not in this! All the features are nice although the ride quality decreases a lot with 3+ people in the car. Great for commuting! I was looking at the Chevy Sonic or this and for the price and features, the sonic couldnt touch this!"

Very good economy car

By on Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pros: "steering control"

Cons: "stylish exteriors, good leg room, 31 MPG in city"

"I was looking for a economy car and found Hyundai accent as the best option. Go for this car if you are looking for compact car with stylish exteriors, good leg room, good interiors, fuel economy, price around $16,000 and easy maintenance."

Good reliable transportation.

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

Pros: "Good price, reliable, good on gas!"

Cons: "Steering needs constant correction."

"I drive over 3,400 miles a month, just for work. Then, on the weekends my wife and I take My Accent for our weekly shopping. I own a 2010 Town & Country and we prefer to take my Accent. I recommend this car to anyone that needs affordable reliable transportation. You can drive long distances in relative comfort. I was suprised. Good on gas too! I average over 40 MPG!!"

Loved

By on Friday, July 20, 2012

Pros: "great design, great price, sturdy"

Cons: "cruise control, road noise"

"The gas mileage is great and the drive is absolutely smooth. I love everything about this car. I have only two complaints, after only 6 months the cruise control buttons came loose but are still usable and the amount of outside road noise you can hear while in the car is very loud and annoying."

not bad

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

Pros: "awesome gas mileage, fun to drive"

Cons: "some inconvenience interior problems"

"I'm going to start off by saying this car is great for its class. It's no BMW, but i love it. Easiest way of writing a review is the pros and cons Pros: -Awesome gas mileage. 30 MPG combined for me (daily commute: 60% city, 40% highway). Also I pay about 35$ to fill it up and a tank will last me about a week and a half. -Handles well, no complaints there. -acceleration is okay -affordable -bluetooth is convenient There are no REAL cons with this car. It's more just me being picky but here's what I don't like. Cons: -Cup holders are low, hard to find in the dark. -Small interior, no elbow room if you have a passenger in the front seat. -when you extend the center armrest it blocks one of the cup holders. -my leg blocks the window controls and lock/unlock button Overall it's a great car. Just little things here and there that kind of bug me. I would for sure recommend this car to anyone who wants a reliable car, with awesome gas mileage and a budget under $16,000. inconveniences"