2012 Hyundai Accent

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Wanted an economical commuter.

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Plenty of room in the front and rear. Great drive."

Cons: "Bigger gas tank. The 24 hour clock."

"First of all this is an economy compact car. With that in mind there are things you expect to get and things you don't expect to get from a vehicle like this. My rating reflects how well my expectations were met with this brand new off the lot purchase. I find the power ample. I don't have a lead foot, but when I need some extra power it is there to be had.I like the interior and have had no problems driving long distances with back discomfort. The interior seems as though it is built to last and I appreciate the cup holders front and rear. This is a quiet ride too. Sometimes at idle it is hard to know if the engine is running or not. Gear changes on my automatic is very smooth. I love the fuel economy. I average about 36 to the gallon between fill ups. On an interstate at about 65 mph with cruise control on and just me in the car, I can average over 42 mpg. Mine's a sedan, not a hatch back. Rear storage has been ample in every situation so far. I like the look better too. I enjoy the blue tooth for hand free phone calls and have found they system to work very well. It is not often I buy a new car. It is a big decision. So far no regrets."

Good For Long Trips!! Great Commuter

By on Monday, February 23, 2015

"I have driven almost 20,000 miles in one year and have enjoyed this Hyundai Accent Hatchback. While the power does seem a little low it definitely makes up for it in gas mileage. I find that I average from 37-42 mpg on my road trips and from about 36-38 mpg commuting to work and back. The interior is a little cheap and so is the paint job, but the feeling of all power windows, doors, mirror is worth it for the price."

Nice compact for someone in town.

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

"The seating material and/or color is not desireable......shows dirt, even water spots. The anti skid is not user friendly. Other than that, this car would be great for someone who does not eat or drink in it, and who does not live where country roads will be a problem in the winter."

I am glad I purchased the vehicle

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "great highway milage,excellant city millage"

Cons: "pickup is not as fast as my turbo Sante fe"

"I bought this car in Albany NY and it was good in the snow. I retired to Edmond Ok. and it is better here."

Outstanding for an econocar. Runs like a sportscar

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Nimble, plenty of extras"

"Acceleration is surprisingly good for such a small engine. Seating is comfortable. My Accent has a lot of features and is painted a pretty light blue color. My only complaint is that the front air dam is too low to the ground and I have to stay back from curbs."