2010 Hyundai Accent

8.2

Based on 306 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

overall,not a bad vehichle

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "very small inside"

Cons: "good p/up, and breaking. If your kind to the car,"

"for what the car offers it gets great mileage.there's plenty of room for two people I'm told it's a bit snug in back.Good power pickup for it's size,and great maneuverability& traction on clear roads. I'm not a fan of ABS but it does stop well.I think for a single person it's a good car to own,could be a good hand me down for college minded."

Love this car

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

"This is my 3rd Hyundai since 1996. They last forever, cheap to run, and have a great warranty. Elantra had over 120,000 on basic oil changes. Buy one!"

An excellent purpose driven vehicle.

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Price, reliability, handling, mpg, inexpensive COA"

Cons: "Cheap interior, sub-par seating, no map light."

"One doesn't normally hear "purpose driven" used in reference to economy cars, but the Accent is undeniably a purpose driven low maintenance all purpose commuting vehicle which is inexpensive to purchase and maintain. I bought the Accent Blue to replace my BMW while I was in grad-school. Although I had initially planned on dumping the Accent the moment I graduated, to my surprise, the little Hyundai grew on me. I now use it as my second car, a daily driver in the winter (with studded snow tires), a task which it performs flawlessly. The car's greatest feature is its quality and reliability. I beat mercilessly on the Accent for the first 80,000 miles of ownership, and it took it all in stride. This is no doubt partially due to the fact that I pay meticulous attention to regular maintenance. However, when the maintenance is as cheap as the Accent's, then its easy to do this (much cheaper than maintenance on my BMW and 370z). The tiny tires are even cheap too. I did upgrade the sound system on the Accent because the stock set up was abhorrent. I also added fog lights. Nonetheless, there is very little in this car that warrants changing in view of its purpose as a commuter car. I expect to own it for another 100k if not more. I highly recommend this car for anyone looking for a pure commuter vehicle or as a second vehicle."

Reliable, economical

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "economical, trouble free, great warranty"

Cons: "OEM shifting, not much power"

"68k miles and I've had 0 problems. Rides well for an eco car. Put a sport shifter in because OEM shifting was awful. Has a lot of goodies for a base car. Great gas mileage- one of the best values out there."

Decent vehicle but small for a large person

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pros: "Maintenance free with regular oil changes"

Cons: "Underpowerd, interior space tight, sorry gas miles"

"Have owned this accent for 5 years. Gas mileage stinks. 29 miles a gallon is all it gets. Underpowered. Driver space limited. I'm 6'3" 300 lbs. I'm cramped."