2007 Hyundai Accent

8.2

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

isnt it cute?

By on Sunday, December 16, 2007

"i have had this car for about a year and 7 months, it has been a great car. the car is easy to look at and for the most part fun to drive. i expected better fuel economy, i get 29 everwhere nomatter what. i have just reached 32000 miles, and nothing has gone wrong. i would definatly buy another hyundai. now the drawbacks, if you have rear seat passengers the cars feels like a hayride. it has a 5 speed manual trans, with a definate need for another gear at highway speeds. it is a comfy car for 1 or 2, no more. and most importantly, if u live where it may snow, do NOT buy it. i have driven subcompact cars as long as i have driven, this one cannot do snow. i dont know why, just cant and wont. if u live where u see no snow and dont need much passenger space buy it u'll love it. all summer this car is perfect. in the winter, i wish i had anything else. this has been the best car i have ever owned, except for its inability to do snow. if i lived in florida it would be absolutly perfect. the hyundai brand is something i will most likely buy again and again, great car for the money and very reliable. just do not buy an accent if u live near snow. it is a nightmare!!! i believe this car will go for 200,000 miles no problem, very tight and very well put together. i will be upgrading to a hyundai with 4 wheel drive or atleast traction control ASAP."

A good littal car

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"A vary nice car to have and it is reliabil and the price is grate. A good value for a good price."

I love my speedracer.

By on Saturday, December 08, 2007

"I purchased my car in June of 07'. This is my very first car. I am a single mother of a 3 year old and I wanted a reliable car because I drive to NY a lot and also I knew that I wanted a new car because of the warranty. I actually went to the dealership looking at a different model. When I drove off of the lot I knew that I mad the right choice. I drive over 100 milesa a day between mydaughters school and my job. This car is great on Gas with the prices now I can fill up my tank on under $30 and that is with mid grade aroung $3.15 a gallon. This car has get up and go once you give it some gas. The hatchback is great espically since you can pull down one side of the back seats while someone can still sit in the back comfortably. For any one on a budget and needs a car that is dependable and reliable and cost efficient. I would definetly recommend this car."

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"Needed a car to get from A to B, sometimes C and back again. We did not have a huge budget with a baby on the way, so we also wanted something reliable. Of course, that meant looking at used Honda's and Toyota's. Only problem was how used they were. Then came along the Accent. I would never have planned on buying a Hyundai, but wow! It is the tiniest car I have ever driven (I am 6'2" tall), and please do not plan on going anywhere long distance with more than two adults, there just is not enough room. Since I am usually the only one in it, the cramped space is not a problem. Great warranty, great quality (suprise!), Great mileage, and very great price!"

2006 accent

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I wasn't a big fan of hyundai until I purchased the santa fe. It was very roomy, great vehicle overall but after 9 months I wanted something smaller with less miles and bought the ice metallic blue accent. After coming out of a string of cars that only got *maybe* an average of 10-13mpg in town, this car is a breath of fresh air. It's nice not to have to budget hundreds of dollars per month just to keep gas in it, especially with the way the prices are now! I now spend about $100 or so every month on gas and to me that is a huge savings compared to what I had been driving before. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for an economy car with a not so big budget."