1995 Hyundai Accent

7.3

Based on 82 Ratings for the 1995 - 1999 models.

7.5/10
    7.3/10
    7.0/10
    7.0/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great, Reliable, Best First Car!

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"this car is so reliable! i have had it for 2.5 years and i love it! its adorable and small in size, so its super easy to squeeze into small parking spots. the turning radius is AWESOME! you almost never have to do a 2-point turn around. it may seem small from the outside, and having only 2 doors usually is an inconvenience, but as soon as you sit inside, you see that it is actually REALLY comfy and spacious. driving this car is a breeze, it is not too sensitive nor too tough on the pedals. it gets awesome gas mileage and has about a 9 gallon tank, so long commutes won't kill your wallet. the hatchback trunk is much larger than a regular- sized car's trunk. you can also pull the back seats forward, pull the shelf off that rests in the back, and have a trunk big enough to carry a beach cruiser bike or two! the only inconvenient thing I found about this car is that it has only two cup holders, and they are very small (only fitting small cups or regular sized cans). overall this is a GREAT car!"

Can't beat the MPG's

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "MPG's"

Cons: "Feels like my but drags on the road."

"Great MPG's and exellent work car. Sits really low (don't like that with long legs) But in these times of HIGH GAS PRICES I wont complain too much."

Lasted me the longest!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Lasted me a long time for the price I paid for it."

Cons: "door handles are plastic and they break easily."

"I paidno more the $4500 for this car in 2006. It has lasted me 7 years and it is still kickin'! I havnt had to many problems with this car. The down fall of my car is the make of the exterior. The plastic door handles and the thin medal it is easy for dents, dings, and breakages. Other then a couple dents and mechanical problems with the door handles this car has been great!"

GREAT

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "great price, very reliable, cute, runs and runs!"

Cons: "cheap cupholders"

"I bought my car when it had just over 120000 miles on it and it ran very well.. Within the past year i have put 24000 miles on it and it still is running great! I do take care of my vehicles and this one is very easy to care for. great for your money, very reliable. I live in Central Oregon and my family lives in the valley, so i drive over the mountain on average 20 times a summer. This car is GREAT. Its my first car and i plan to keep it for a very long time."

The best little car I've ever enjoyed driving

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Best value, low price, dependable, great on gas"

Cons: "Seats need a little more padding"

"Positive: My Accent was purchased as a commuter vehicle to avoid putting miles on our more expensive SUV and: great gas mileage; comfortable leg room in front; comfortable leg room in back unless front seat is pushed all the way back; surprising power; steers like a sports car; can turn on a dime; parking is easy; the only mechanical problem occurred at 18,000 miles, and the warrenty was honored without hesitation. Negative: Seats could use a little more padding; the side mirrors could be larger; tape cassette was standard (CD player should have been standard in my opinion); tinted windows were extra."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25