2010 HUMMER H3T

Based on 460 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

MOST ECONOMIC SUV I'VE EVR DRIVEN!

By on Monday, April 23, 2012

Pros: "MPG, Style, 5 star crash test ratings"

Cons: "none yet"

"I love this truck! I get better gas mileage with this SUV than any SUV Ive ever owned hands down this guy beats em ALL, I only put in $50 dollars at the pump and THAT lasts me about 2 weeks, I owned a 00 VW Jetta that averaged less than that at $30 a week and only took midgrade fuel! The H3 only takes regular so yeah its pretty economical considering HUMMER got a bad rep for its gas mileage BUT anybody who's informed and is a car enthusiast who does their research knows this isnt the case with the H3. I have an 07 H3 that comes with the 3.7 liter 5 cylinder engine and thats very economic and performs nicely,now I know alot of people complain about it being underpowered but lets get REAL (YOUR BUYING AN SUV NOT A DRAG RACER)people are gonna buy this midsize SUV to get them thru hazardous road conditions like snow or the frequent pothole with added safety/security with out breaking the bank at the pump and for the 4x4 enthusiast this is a very capable offroader that comes with added comfort and style,but if your concern is going from 0-100 in 10 seconds then you should just stick to buying a sports car unless you have $90,000 dollars to shell out on a (Porsche Cayenne Turbo or a Range Rover Sport Supercharged) which would be pretty IMPRACTICAL since the US has an average speed limit of 65 mph so you would never actually put the full potential of most vehicles speed to use UNLESS you live in Germany and drive on the Autobahn ;)"

Solid truck, needs more power-where is Tim Taylor?

By on Monday, December 05, 2011

Pros: "Superb handling in all types of weather."

Cons: "Driver's visibility and lack of power."

"Truck is solid inside and out. Drives comfortably on all surfaces and in all conditions. Sitting in the truck is a little odd, more like a bobsled than a truck, but is workable. The powertrain is my only gripe with this truck. 3.5L inline 5-cylinder engine with 220 HP just isn't enough in most cases to accelerate to highway speeds, especially on an uphill ramp. Have updated exhaust, intake and added a performance chip to up the power to around 275 HP, providing some relief. But sometimes reduced power is a good thing. When passing from rain to ice/snow at highway speeds, have seen many other 4X4 and offroad vehicles spin and flip, whereas the Hummer H3 just putters on through it all, comfortably and controlled. Better car or better driver? Not really sure, but suspect the Hummer's lack of power and AWD helps keep this little truck predictable in all conditions. Just don't expect to be passing anyone except a fully-loaded tractor-trailer rig while going over mountain passes. The other small annoyance is the visibility. Big side mirrors help, but had to add mid-size convex mirrors so I can see what's right next to me. This isn't possible without the convex mirrors, as I've almost run over 2 motorcycles and 3 little sports cars when changing lanes just because I couldn't see them. The most surprising thing about this truck is its handling. I've had many people in the truck with me claim that the turning radius on this truck is unbelievable. And it is. Parks like a dream. Fits in places it has no right to fit. Handles well, brakes well but has some slight shuddering when the brakes are wet or braking downhill to a stop. Interior is roomy and comfortable. Passenger seats provide plenty of room, but getting in and out of the back seat is sometimes difficult for people who've never ridden in an H3 before. It can be done once you figure out the trick, but it's not something you want to ask your grandmother to do. Put HER in the front seat."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "Better than a Jeep by far"

Cons: "Not many storage places to put small items."

"The first time I drove this truck I was sold and after owning it for 6 months now I know this truck will be in the family forever. Since it was built by GM parts are easy to get and at a reasonable price too. Some repairs were necessary after the purchase, but nothing serious. I absolutely love the driving dynamics on road. Off road, or bad weather this thing will drive through snow, mud, WHATEVER! Plus I love the looks I get in it. Leather is good quality and the Monsoon stereo is pretty good for stock. The Adventure package with the over sized tires and rear locker is what really makes this a sweet truck. I highly suggest getting your H3 with the adventure package."

Best Vehicle ever for bad weather.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This is a good riding vehicle. I really enjoy driving it and it is fun to drive.This vehicle lays on the road and makes one feel like you have so much control."

Beyond Expectations

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"First, my H3 has been 100% reliable for the 3 years I have owned it. No problems. Second, it has good acceleration and my other car is a Vette. Third, it gets over 20 highway mpg using CC at 65. It is very comfortable, extremely safe and very stylish, not to mention it is awesome off-road. I installed a backup camera & nav system so now it is practical for daily driving. Consumer Reports' review is a joke. Ask anyone who owns an H3."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H3T near Honolulu. See local deals