2009 HUMMER H2

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Nice good Hummer

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"I love my truck. It performs greatly off-road in serious conditions while offering me a comfortable ride. Rides like a Caddy on and off-road. Don't let it size discourage you from driving one. The mileage I get is comparable to a Chevrolet Z-71. 13MPG city/17MPG highway. I'm not a fast driver and I keep it at 50-55 in town and 60-65 highway."

Safe for your family

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"My wife was hit standing still by an eighteen wheeler going 50 miles an hour from behind.If you want a safe haven for you family,I would highly reccomend this beast of a truck."

Big, powerful and comfy.. What's not to love?

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Love my SUT!"

Cons: "Overcome any obsticle but a gas station!"

A couple of favorites!

"I've always loved the look of the Hummer H2 and never thought I'd ever be able to afford one. Between the cost of fuel these days and the fact that GM abbandond the Hummer brand the prices have become reasonably affordable. I started looking for exactly what I wanted This past May. A 2005 or newer H2 SUT with all the trimmings and as few miles as my budget could handle. I found a beautiful black on black SUT with Luxury PKG, NAV, DVD, and Tonnaeu cover with only 24000 miles and still under factory warranty up to 50k. As a self proclaimed car nut and owner of over 30 previous cars and trucks I can honestly say only a few of the 30 I've owned could come anywhere close to being as satisfying as the H2 every time I climb in it. It drives silky smooth and handles fantastic considering how big and heavy it is. Engine power is good but if your into top speed and acceleration you might want to have a Corvette in the garage for the days you need to scratch that itch. For me it's all about the look and the sence of comfort and security being in such a big vehicle. Part of me wishes they were still being produced because I'm so spoiled by the Hummer I can't even imagain what my next vehicle will be. I want to keep it forever and get something else to drive daily to keep the miles down. Maybe they will hold their value a little better now since you can't go out and buy a new one. Either way the Hummer H2 SUT is deffinatly a tough act to follow!"

A couple of favorites!

Best Vehicle I have ever had.

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Efficient, Strong, fun to drive"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This truck is really a fun vehicle to have! It is very reliable, versatile, safe, maneuverable, and the only downside I have is the fuel economy. It has caused NO problems at all for the 9 years I have had it."

Great Ride, Extremely Fun, Like No Other

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "Appearance, Size, Reliability, Cargo, Power"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love this truck. My kids love this truck. Owned it for 6 year and have had no issues with it. Drives well with a lot of power. A ton of cargo space. Extremely comfortable to drive and ride in, seats are huge. Handles surprising well for a big truck and is super in the snow. The look is awesome and will never go out of style. Only negatives are parking in some areas b/c of the size (length and height) and gas mileage (11 mpg)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals