2009 HUMMER H2

Based on 297 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

WOW, WOW AND MORE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Looks, ride, comfort, style, fun"

Cons: "mpg if driven too many miles year"

"THIS REALLY IS THE GREATEST VEHICLE EVER MADE! Best driving experience, most comfortable ride imaginable and it makes driving fun again. If you believe in FREEDOM this is the best expression of it. If you think the government has the right to tell you what to think and what to drive and control your life, not the car for you. You can be "GREEN" and not be forced to drive a clown car. (i.e. I recycle a lot, cfl/led bulbs, try not to waste electricity, water, etc.) Let me cover the gas milage issue which most people worry about. It's not as bad as you think with gas. It's within a few mpg's of any full size SUV but way better. It cost about $75 extra per 1,000 miles compared to my Jeep I had. If you're driving 20,000-30,000 miles a year and your worried about gas milage this is not the car for you. BUT if you don't put crazy miles on it's managable. We drive it about 5,000 miles a year which cost about $32 a month more than my old Jeep. My family and I enjoy this vehicle so much, hope this review was helpful."

Nice good Hummer

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"I love my truck. It performs greatly off-road in serious conditions while offering me a comfortable ride. Rides like a Caddy on and off-road. Don't let it size discourage you from driving one. The mileage I get is comparable to a Chevrolet Z-71. 13MPG city/17MPG highway. I'm not a fast driver and I keep it at 50-55 in town and 60-65 highway."

Safe for your family

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"My wife was hit standing still by an eighteen wheeler going 50 miles an hour from behind.If you want a safe haven for you family,I would highly reccomend this beast of a truck."

Best Vehicle I have ever had.

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Efficient, Strong, fun to drive"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This truck is really a fun vehicle to have! It is very reliable, versatile, safe, maneuverable, and the only downside I have is the fuel economy. It has caused NO problems at all for the 9 years I have had it."

Yes! Yes! Yes! You can't own a better vehicle!

By on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Pros: "Value, reliability, traction, smooth ride"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I've owned many SUV's over the year, and this is by far the best vehicle I've ever driven, owned, or rode in. It is far more comfortable than any car you'll drive and has the power for off-roading, towing, and snowplowing. The only negative is gas mileage, but all the positives far outweight the cost of gas. Buy one at your own risk, because you'll be looking to get rid of all of your other vehicles to simply drive all H2's!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals