2008 HUMMER H2

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Hummer H2 rules the road

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I own the 2008 H2 model and so far we have had zero trouble with it. My wife loves driving it, especially on long hauls from Atlanta to Florida. It is comfortable to ride, it has exceptional brakes and very tight turning radius. When we signal to change lanes, no driver is attempting to cut us off. In spite of its commanding size it feel as light as a feather. I would recommend it to all."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, October 30, 2009

"Owned an H2 for 5 years. NOT ONE SINGLE ISSUE with it in that time. powerful 4WD. A dream to drive, especially in bad weather. Paint job lasts forever. Still looks brand new."

WHY ?

By on Saturday, August 22, 2009

"AS EVERYONE KNOWS BY NOW GM IS DROPPING THE HUMMER BRAND. H2 IS A GREAT SUV. SURE IT HAD BAD PRESS DUE TO GAS MILAGE, BUT GM COULD CHANGE THE GEAR RATIO FROM 4:11 ( OFF ROAD RATIO ) TO A 3:23 ( HWY RATIO). JUST MAKING THAT CHANGE COULD HAVE INCREASE THE GAS MILEAGE TO 17 CITY 26 HWY. 95% OF H2 OWNER NEVER DRIVE OFF ROAD ANYWAY. OFFER A TWO WHEEL DRIVE. WITH WEIGHT REDUCTION. H2 WOULD GET HYBRID MPG"

Looks say it all!

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"I am absolutely in love with this truck. It is everything it's looks imply and doesn't pretend to be anything it's not. Totally capable off road or in inclement weather, yet reasonable to drive on public roads. It is heavy, but has the power necessary to move along fine. The truck bed is short, but it seems to handle my needs perfectly. The upside is that the H2 SUT is more maneuverable than expected, especially in parking lots. I have had no reliability concerns, but I have had the dealer address a couple of loose/rattling trim issues. My H2 gets driven pretty hard though, so I'm not surprised. I really am still in awe over how comfortable it is to ride in. The seats are great and controls are well placed and easy to use. I love the huge moonroof and one touch all-windows-down feature. For me, this one vehicle replaces both a Jeep Wrangler and Chevy Avalanche, and very well. Compared with those trucks, the fuel economy is fine, considering all you get in return. It's not for everyone, but it lives up to the image it presents."

H2 Sut Lounge Chair Ride

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"Bought my SUT LuxW/ new style mirrors New in 2005 and just turn 83K today. Other than regular fluid changes, new tires and some half shafts for the front, I have done nothing to my SUT. Upgrades have been Ziebart sound deadening packing and claybar+seal keep people posing with my car in parking lots to this day. These cars are a steal at 25-32K used 2005 Wranglers are 18-22K Buy one W/ Confidence. AVG 12.8MPG Mobile 1 0W20 gave me .5 MPG Improvement."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals