2008 HUMMER H2

Based on 298 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Safe for your family

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"My wife was hit standing still by an eighteen wheeler going 50 miles an hour from behind.If you want a safe haven for you family,I would highly reccomend this beast of a truck."

Big, powerful and comfy.. What's not to love?

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pros: "Love my SUT!"

Cons: "Overcome any obsticle but a gas station!"

A couple of favorites!

"I've always loved the look of the Hummer H2 and never thought I'd ever be able to afford one. Between the cost of fuel these days and the fact that GM abbandond the Hummer brand the prices have become reasonably affordable. I started looking for exactly what I wanted This past May. A 2005 or newer H2 SUT with all the trimmings and as few miles as my budget could handle. I found a beautiful black on black SUT with Luxury PKG, NAV, DVD, and Tonnaeu cover with only 24000 miles and still under factory warranty up to 50k. As a self proclaimed car nut and owner of over 30 previous cars and trucks I can honestly say only a few of the 30 I've owned could come anywhere close to being as satisfying as the H2 every time I climb in it. It drives silky smooth and handles fantastic considering how big and heavy it is. Engine power is good but if your into top speed and acceleration you might want to have a Corvette in the garage for the days you need to scratch that itch. For me it's all about the look and the sence of comfort and security being in such a big vehicle. Part of me wishes they were still being produced because I'm so spoiled by the Hummer I can't even imagain what my next vehicle will be. I want to keep it forever and get something else to drive daily to keep the miles down. Maybe they will hold their value a little better now since you can't go out and buy a new one. Either way the Hummer H2 SUT is deffinatly a tough act to follow!"

A couple of favorites!

Best Vehicle I have ever had.

By on Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pros: "Safe, Efficient, Strong, fun to drive"

Cons: "Fuel economy"

"This truck is really a fun vehicle to have! It is very reliable, versatile, safe, maneuverable, and the only downside I have is the fuel economy. It has caused NO problems at all for the 9 years I have had it."

Best H2 Ever!!!

By on Thursday, September 3, 2009

"I bought the first 2008 H2 that arrived in Colorado about two years ago. Since I've had it, it's been lifted and dressed up with new wheels and tires that make it look even better. The thing runs great. The luxury edition fully loaded is the way to go... People knock them for what they are, but in terms of an SUV... they simply don't get any better."

Best vehicle I ever owned

By on Saturday, April 2, 2016

Pros: "Everything but gas mileage"

Cons: "mileage"

"Heart broken I finally have to part with my H2 after 185K miles but all great things must come to an end. Drove it every week from SF Bay Area to Tahoe for 5+years. By far the most comfortable drive, much better than my BMW 745. Loved the handling, security and ride."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals