2008 HUMMER H2

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Best vehicle ever

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"By far the best vehicle our family has ever owned. With over a quarter million miles, still going strong. If they were available today, I would purchase another. If only GM would have built them with the Duramax diesel motor, sales may have been different."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, September 01, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Style, Interior"

Cons: "MPG 13.5"

"Best vehicle I have ever owned. Only mechanical issue was a recall, for heated windshield washer fluid. MPG 13.5. Rides very well for large SUV. Wish they were still made!"

Love This SUV

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive. Easy to repair. Offer very safe ride"

"I have owned it since brand new and have loved every minute of it. It's a go anywhere and do anything vehicle. We have had many great family vacations in it, done a lot of off road trips with and it just keeps giving. It is big but so much fun to drive. One of the all time best vehicles I have ever owned."

awesome truck

By on Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pros: "awesome full locking 4x4"

Cons: "hard on gas"

"little bit hard on fuel...but what do you expect from such a big vehicle.....extremely comfortable and has a very sharp turn radius. I love it."

like nothing else

By on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "could use more cargo space"

still looks like the day we bought her

"We Replaced Our Families Chrysler Town And Country With A 04 H2 And It Has Thoroughly Lived Up To It's Name. I Will Say Though, When Being Used To A MiNi Vans Conveniences, It Is A Big Switch. But It Has Never Failed To Put A Smile On Our Faces. lets Address The 10Mpg Right Off The Top By Asking, How Can You Complain? It's Clearly Not Written In Small Print. They Are Gas Hogs Through And Through. You Are We'll Aware Of That When You Buy It! Push, Pull, Climb, No Matter What, I'm Lucky To Get 11Mpg And I Love It. Aside From It's Practicality, It's Still One Of The Most Wonderful Vehicles I've Where Owned. Whether Your Wanting The Attention, Dependability Or Anything In Between! Ours Has Been Coined "Black Betty" It Is Completely Blacked Out, Top To Bottom. Let Me Tell You, If You've Seen One Jacked Up Pick Up Truck, You've Seen Em All. But When You See A Tank Rolling Through Anywhere, You Look. You Ask... Nearly 10 Years Later There's Barely A Parking Lot I Can Pull Into Without Questioning. They Just Demand That Much Respect. And RightfullY So. But They Have What It Takes To Back It Up. We Just Returned From Taking Ours Off Pavement For The First Time To The Sand Dunes.. Against Thousands Of Heavily Modified Trucks, SUVs And ATVs, Our Giant Brick Conquered What Many Could Not. Without So Much As A Grunt. All The While Carrying Our 4 Kids In Luxury. We Couldn't Say Enough About It And Will Have An Extremely Hard Time Letting It Go One Day. But Sadly WE Will Out Grow It And Need Something Even Bigger. Trust Me, You Won't Be Disappointed. Just Don't Be Surprised When You Have To Drop A LOT of Money For It. It Doesn't Start Or End With Just Gas Prices. It's tires, Repairs (Because You Won't Want Just Anyone To Touch It) And Accessories. Enjoy!"

still looks like the day we bought her

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals