• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 HUMMER H2

Based on 292 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

Best THING I have ever owned!

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "Look military cool, and in control of everything!"

Cons: "Bulky, can't fit it in most garages."

The beast in my driveway.

"Why? It does what it is supposed to do! Powerful, reliable, comfortable, cool looking, aggressive styling, not afraid of bad weather.Perfect apocalypse SUT, Zombies don't have a chance with this machine! The Chevy 6.0 motor can tow your house, no swamps can contain it, no hill to slippery or big! Caution: this is not an everyday vehicle. Everyone I know that has one (like me) have another small civilian toy to putt around in. Sure you can take it to the movies, restaurants(where the valet will always park it on the grass in front of the place to draw customers)clubs, weddings, rallies, crowd controls. ONE QUICK NOTE ABOUT THE GAS: It's not that the H2 is bad on gas, it's that YOU don't know HOW to drive an 8 cylinder and WE do! I like to tell people that ask me about the gas mileage, "It's my best vehicle on gas-I never drive it, LOL! They always laugh too-besides Arnold drove one-nuff said."

The beast in my driveway.

One of the best vehicles I ever owned-Victory Red!

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "Total Safe and Secure feeling while driving the H2"

Cons: "Tire choices are limited with factory rims.."

Looks Like it Just rolled off the showroom floor!

"Can't say enough for this Limited-Edition / Victory Red Hummer H2. Was a darn shame to see em go..........So to me, its a collectors item, from a time period when this vehicle was unique, reliable, and truly a exciting driving experience. One should be "excited" every time they get behind the wheel of a vehicle they own..... And that's what the H2 is to me........Exciting to Drive! Not to understate just how "safe and confident" one feels within the H2's drivers compartment - Yet another reason why I own, and would recommend the H2. As they once said...."It should be an adventure to drive the H2".....and it is!"

Looks Like it Just rolled off the showroom floor!

SHE'S IN MINT SHAPE

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

"NICE & CLEAN"

Amazing vehicle!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "One of a kind, Great off road, comfy ride, etc."

Cons: "Gas mileage, 2 cup holders, and nasty looks."

"I have taken the Hummer off road many times, the roads are destroyed and tattered where I live and it performs excellently! Mudding gets worrisome due to the weight of the vehicle. As far as the car goes, it drives excellent and feels great on the road (Feel the weight of the car). It makes you feel like you are a child, and always puts a smile on my face when I see it. Had it since I was 16 (Now 19) and have had no problems with it, except for the air suspension which needed to be replaced. The car itself is excellent, and the interior seats are huge and cushiony. Some of the interior parts do seem cheap but is excellent for cleaning when there is mud all over. The cargo space isn't anything to cheer about, however passenger room is excellent and very comfy. The quality of the GM parts I have death with are excellent. Having original parts from a chevy chassis, allows for easy access to parts relatively inexpensive. Apart from that most components of the car are unique, and differ much from standard GM vehicles. The gas mileage is absolutely horrible, however what do you expect? If you are wealthy and can afford to use this as a daily driver go for it, but it is hard to park, doesn't fit in parking garages, attracts nasty looks from people, but it's all the charm. Ignore the stereotypes and look at a car for what you want and need, and ignore what people think. Awesome vehicle!"

best vehicle i ever owned

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Cons: "gas mileage"

"other than gas mileage (although no worse than a standard pickup truck), this is the best vehicle i have ever owned. i have taken it across country several times with a full passenger load of my very large (6'6") nephews and even in the back row there was no cramping. i have had no problems mechanically and this is the 3rd h2 i have owned. it is a shame that GM stopped production"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals