2007 HUMMER H2

Based on 297 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

WOW, WOW AND MORE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Looks, ride, comfort, style, fun"

Cons: "mpg if driven too many miles year"

"THIS REALLY IS THE GREATEST VEHICLE EVER MADE! Best driving experience, most comfortable ride imaginable and it makes driving fun again. If you believe in FREEDOM this is the best expression of it. If you think the government has the right to tell you what to think and what to drive and control your life, not the car for you. You can be "GREEN" and not be forced to drive a clown car. (i.e. I recycle a lot, cfl/led bulbs, try not to waste electricity, water, etc.) Let me cover the gas milage issue which most people worry about. It's not as bad as you think with gas. It's within a few mpg's of any full size SUV but way better. It cost about $75 extra per 1,000 miles compared to my Jeep I had. If you're driving 20,000-30,000 miles a year and your worried about gas milage this is not the car for you. BUT if you don't put crazy miles on it's managable. We drive it about 5,000 miles a year which cost about $32 a month more than my old Jeep. My family and I enjoy this vehicle so much, hope this review was helpful."

Love it

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun"

Cons: "Perception from poorly educated folks."

"The 2008 H2 is a great vehicle. I have owned 3 landcruisers (excellent), jeeps, and Mercedes sedans. This vehicle has the best of each and belnds it with its own unique style (admittedly it is a love or hate thing - but there is truly nothing else like it). Awesome family rig for beach/woods/mountain travel - I am getting 14 mph in mix of mostly city and some highway - a little better than my landcuiser. We love it."

Best vehicle ever

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"By far the best vehicle our family has ever owned. With over a quarter million miles, still going strong. If they were available today, I would purchase another. If only GM would have built them with the Duramax diesel motor, sales may have been different."

Best SUT ever - Timeless

By on Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pros: "Greatest vehicle ever made"

"Purchased new 2008 SUT Black with Sedona red interior, has all the whistles & bells. The hype of high gasoline consumption is no more than jealousy and political manipulation, any truck with the same weight will consume the same amount of gasoline or worse, I keep it as our holiday and weekend driver because they make them no more, so I maintain low mileage 34.000. I love this truck on road and off-road, going often to Moab off-roading and take it for hunting in the winter makes it a blast unleashing its full potential where it was intended for. Still drives and looks like brand new. No problems at all, no vehicle out of the show-room will drive you in comfort and style on far trips, besides pleasing you conquering some of the most unforgiving trails in Moab and enjoy nature at its best. Sadly politics put a stop on one of the most extraordinary vehicles ever build. Soon most will be driving Fiats and other Dinky-Toys, looking back at the glorious days when landmarks like the Hummer made the American dream a reality."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Ride, looks"

Cons: "Too short bed. Gas mileage"

"Comfortable, huge interior. Love the sunroof! You can't hide driving this vehicle down the road. Love it or envy it, it does get the looks. Terrible fuel economy. 14 MPG at 55 MPH, drops at 70 to 13.5 MPG."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals