2007 HUMMER H2

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

WOW, WOW AND MORE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Looks, ride, comfort, style, fun"

Cons: "mpg if driven too many miles year"

"THIS REALLY IS THE GREATEST VEHICLE EVER MADE! Best driving experience, most comfortable ride imaginable and it makes driving fun again. If you believe in FREEDOM this is the best expression of it. If you think the government has the right to tell you what to think and what to drive and control your life, not the car for you. You can be "GREEN" and not be forced to drive a clown car. (i.e. I recycle a lot, cfl/led bulbs, try not to waste electricity, water, etc.) Let me cover the gas milage issue which most people worry about. It's not as bad as you think with gas. It's within a few mpg's of any full size SUV but way better. It cost about $75 extra per 1,000 miles compared to my Jeep I had. If you're driving 20,000-30,000 miles a year and your worried about gas milage this is not the car for you. BUT if you don't put crazy miles on it's managable. We drive it about 5,000 miles a year which cost about $32 a month more than my old Jeep. My family and I enjoy this vehicle so much, hope this review was helpful."

Love it

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun"

Cons: "Perception from poorly educated folks."

"The 2008 H2 is a great vehicle. I have owned 3 landcruisers (excellent), jeeps, and Mercedes sedans. This vehicle has the best of each and belnds it with its own unique style (admittedly it is a love or hate thing - but there is truly nothing else like it). Awesome family rig for beach/woods/mountain travel - I am getting 14 mph in mix of mostly city and some highway - a little better than my landcuiser. We love it."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Sunday, January 02, 2011

"I drive a 2008 H2 luxury edition. I purchased this vehicle new and it hasn't cost me a dime for repairs other than the oil changes. It has 92,000 miles and I will drive it until it falls apart. It's a shame this vehicle is no longer in production. This is the best vehicle I've ever driven and my family and I feel very safe in it. It is very comfortable and a pleasure to drive. I also own a 2008 Jeep Commander of which there is no comparison to the H2. The only drawback is the gas mileage but you can't have your cake and eat it too."

WOW

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"I love this thing. It drives very easily. It is extremely comfortable. You can haul / tow anything. It's just a fun truck to have. For the size I don't think the gas mileage is that bad, I get 13.5 in the city or the hwy."

bad on gas

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"I had to have this car until the gas prices went up. Now I pay $100 each time I fill up and it does not last at all. The car eats gas like you would not believe. I wish I would of leased it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals