2004 HUMMER H2

Based on 293 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

WOW, WOW AND MORE WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Pros: "Looks, ride, comfort, style, fun"

Cons: "mpg if driven too many miles year"

"THIS REALLY IS THE GREATEST VEHICLE EVER MADE! Best driving experience, most comfortable ride imaginable and it makes driving fun again. If you believe in FREEDOM this is the best expression of it. If you think the government has the right to tell you what to think and what to drive and control your life, not the car for you. You can be "GREEN" and not be forced to drive a clown car. (i.e. I recycle a lot, cfl/led bulbs, try not to waste electricity, water, etc.) Let me cover the gas milage issue which most people worry about. It's not as bad as you think with gas. It's within a few mpg's of any full size SUV but way better. It cost about $75 extra per 1,000 miles compared to my Jeep I had. If you're driving 20,000-30,000 miles a year and your worried about gas milage this is not the car for you. BUT if you don't put crazy miles on it's managable. We drive it about 5,000 miles a year which cost about $32 a month more than my old Jeep. My family and I enjoy this vehicle so much, hope this review was helpful."

Love it

By on Friday, December 14, 2012

Pros: "Fun"

Cons: "Perception from poorly educated folks."

"The 2008 H2 is a great vehicle. I have owned 3 landcruisers (excellent), jeeps, and Mercedes sedans. This vehicle has the best of each and belnds it with its own unique style (admittedly it is a love or hate thing - but there is truly nothing else like it). Awesome family rig for beach/woods/mountain travel - I am getting 14 mph in mix of mostly city and some highway - a little better than my landcuiser. We love it."

like nothing else

By on Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "could use more cargo space"

still looks like the day we bought her

"We Replaced Our Families Chrysler Town And Country With A 04 H2 And It Has Thoroughly Lived Up To It's Name. I Will Say Though, When Being Used To A MiNi Vans Conveniences, It Is A Big Switch. But It Has Never Failed To Put A Smile On Our Faces. lets Address The 10Mpg Right Off The Top By Asking, How Can You Complain? It's Clearly Not Written In Small Print. They Are Gas Hogs Through And Through. You Are We'll Aware Of That When You Buy It! Push, Pull, Climb, No Matter What, I'm Lucky To Get 11Mpg And I Love It. Aside From It's Practicality, It's Still One Of The Most Wonderful Vehicles I've Where Owned. Whether Your Wanting The Attention, Dependability Or Anything In Between! Ours Has Been Coined "Black Betty" It Is Completely Blacked Out, Top To Bottom. Let Me Tell You, If You've Seen One Jacked Up Pick Up Truck, You've Seen Em All. But When You See A Tank Rolling Through Anywhere, You Look. You Ask... Nearly 10 Years Later There's Barely A Parking Lot I Can Pull Into Without Questioning. They Just Demand That Much Respect. And RightfullY So. But They Have What It Takes To Back It Up. We Just Returned From Taking Ours Off Pavement For The First Time To The Sand Dunes.. Against Thousands Of Heavily Modified Trucks, SUVs And ATVs, Our Giant Brick Conquered What Many Could Not. Without So Much As A Grunt. All The While Carrying Our 4 Kids In Luxury. We Couldn't Say Enough About It And Will Have An Extremely Hard Time Letting It Go One Day. But Sadly WE Will Out Grow It And Need Something Even Bigger. Trust Me, You Won't Be Disappointed. Just Don't Be Surprised When You Have To Drop A LOT of Money For It. It Doesn't Start Or End With Just Gas Prices. It's tires, Repairs (Because You Won't Want Just Anyone To Touch It) And Accessories. Enjoy!"

still looks like the day we bought her

most luxurious car I've ever had

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "it has every bell and whistle and can go anywhere"

Cons: "no third row seat"

"My only complaint is the high mileage because things are starting to need replacing (as you would expect). Otherwise, I LOVE this car/truck!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Sunday, January 02, 2011

"I drive a 2008 H2 luxury edition. I purchased this vehicle new and it hasn't cost me a dime for repairs other than the oil changes. It has 92,000 miles and I will drive it until it falls apart. It's a shame this vehicle is no longer in production. This is the best vehicle I've ever driven and my family and I feel very safe in it. It is very comfortable and a pleasure to drive. I also own a 2008 Jeep Commander of which there is no comparison to the H2. The only drawback is the gas mileage but you can't have your cake and eat it too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching HUMMER H2 near Honolulu. See local deals