2009 Honda S2000

9.7

Based on 365 Ratings for the 2000 - 2009 models.

9.9/10

Most fun on 4 wheels

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Great if you're under 6'1""

Cons: "Cup holder is in bad place."

"I have owned corvettes, a BMW-Z4, and a Porsche Boxster and the Honda S-2000 is the most responsive car I have driven. The track times may not support that statement but the track times can't measure the sheer joy felt when driving the S-2000 to it's limits. Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde best describe the S-2000's personality. On straight roads and keeping the RPM's under 5000, The S-2000 is just a very cute little 2-seater convertible; But put it on a road that resembles Marilyn Monroe's silhouette and keep the RPM's above 6000 and you will not be able to stop giggling. It's not a 0-60 car: It's much more fun than that. Best of all; Honda reliability still lives, even with an 8000RPM redline."

best car i have ever owned.

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

"this is my forever car. I will never sell it. it keeps me alive and feeling young."

Simply nothing like it. Nimble, quick, aggressive

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Pros: "Amazing handling, pure, value and a convertible!"

Cons: "Watch parking cubes and steep driveways"

"Simply nothing like it. No comparison to my civic or any other car that I have ever driven or ridden in. Nimble, quick, aggressive and a blast to drive on back roads or around corners in general. Make sure you get a 2006 or newer and expect to pay $20K for something that’s worth keeping for a while. I bought this car 10 months ago and I have to say it is the best car I have ever driven. Period. It’s not the fastest car out there, but it sure is no slouch. Around high speed or banking curves, this car is at home! I didn’t know what turn it was like until I got behind the wheel of the S2000. It really dives into any corner flat! 0-60 in around 5.5seconds and a 0-100 in about 14 seconds is quick for a car that only has 237HP/2.2L naturally aspirated engine. The horsepower comes on late, so you better be ready to shift as the rpms climb extremely quick after 6,000rpms (when vtec kicks in). Luckily the 2008 comes with traction control, speakers behind the head rest and a less tail happy back end that both give you a sense that you will not lose it in the corners. The first time I drove an AP1 I broke the back end loose doing a U-turn way too easily, but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't control it. I recommend if this car to anyone looking to have pure fun driving. If you live out of the city this car would be ideal!"

Best car I have ever owned!!

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive; dependable; head turner"

Cons: "only one cup holder :-("

This was the day my baby turned 10! I can't believe two years has already gone by.

"I have had this car since it was brand new (12 years) and love it just as much today as the day I bought it. It has been extremely reliable and the quality is amazing. I do not plan to ever get rid of this car; it is my baby!"

reliable and fun sports car

By on Sunday, August 03, 2014

"Own the ap1 for several years now and I have to say the s2000 is a great sports car. Of the sports car category, usually they only meet 2 out of the 3: Reliable, Fast, Cheap. And s2000 meets all of them. Anyone looking into one I suggest spending the extra money and get the ap2. Better refine s2000."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda S2000 near Honolulu. See local deals