"I'm a 6'5" male 210 lbs. i fit perfectly in this car. I have even found a perfect way to sleep in this car. Handles like a race car and drives like one as well. I will never own any other car now, if this one is wrecked then i will just have to get another one. Highly recommend this car to every one i know. Even if they have children. I have two but my wife owns a suburban so i don't have to worry about taking them anywhere in my car."
"I purchased an 2004 new and have without a dought been most impressed with it. Honda did their homework on this one and they get a A+. You will have to pay way more $$$ to get even close to the overall proformance of this car. Its hard to beleave that my 6'3" frame and 275 pound body fit just fine in this car, but I fit just fine and have been on extended road trips with no problems."
"Great car overall. I have owned 15 Hondas, cars and motorcycles, and this S2000 has not disappointed me yet. Very solid driving and strong engine. The interior could use a glove box and cup holder and the city MPG could be a little bit better, but for what you are getting in performance, it's well worth the few minor inconveniences. Best valued sports car for the price by far. Everything still works like new- power windows, radio, convertible top, A/C, etc. A+"
"1)Make sure you have a set of snow tires or else you will have serious issues come the winter. Also, I would suggest you purchase the 2006 model and up because of the addition of traction control.
2) Careful with that soft top. It can tear very easily by no fault of your own. Honda made a faulty design in the soft top allowing it tear by the mere you use of bringing it up and down.
3) The radio and sound system in this car is complete garbage. Just toss it and replace it with some aftermarket goodies.
4) Rear tires need to be replaced religiously or suffer the consequences.
On to the good stuff.
1) The car mechanically is very reliable. Engine and tranny are solidly engineered. No problems.
2) Top down is a great thrill and will put a smile on your face even after a bad day. To me thats worth it alone just to own this car.
3) Interior is definetly up to standard. The digital dash at night really lets you know whats going on.
4) This car is quick not fast. Experienced drivers will understand the difference. Also, this car will take curves like its on rails. A true sports car
5) Finally for the guys. The chicks absolutly love this car. Constant compliments and stares. I don't if it will help you get some dates, but for my situation it sure has not hurt...lol
Overall the Honda S2000 is a must own for the convertible enthusiast. The car always leaves you wanting more. Also, considering the fact they stopped making this car in 2008 it has held it's value. I would purchase this car again in a heartbeat."
"I have always like the Honda S2k so finally decided to buy one. And although the car is very small it is an awesome car. I actually considered selling it at one point to get a new Hyundai Genesis but after driving the Genesis I wouldn't do that trade in a million years. Driving the s2k is like an extension of your own senses. The shifting is so easy and effortless and the steering feel is like no other. The Genesis felt like a bloated sloppy boat compared to the honda. I also drove a new Challenger with a hemi. And again was so disappointed. You smash the throttle and it just makes lots of noise. You smash the throttle in the honda ( of course you need to be in the right gear) and she just goes. No hesitation. My only complaint is well like many. The radio. Its not the best. Even with an amplifier and headrest speakers it has very little bass."