2009 Honda S2000

9.7

Based on 377 Ratings for the 2000 - 2009 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Most fun vehicle ever

By on Thursday, November 22, 2007

"After owning two Audi S4's both 2.7T and 4.2 models, three TT's all 225hp quattro's, an 03 M3, among others; this is by far the most impressive vehicle I have ever owned! The short throw shifter, crisp transmission, high revving motor, 50/50 weight distribution, top down fun, and Honda reliability I could not be happier! Plus the limited availability of this roadster make it all the more exotic."

Best Honda Ever

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive. Sporty and Sexy"

Cons: "none that i have found"

my killer bee

"I'm a 6'5" male 210 lbs. i fit perfectly in this car. I have even found a perfect way to sleep in this car. Handles like a race car and drives like one as well. I will never own any other car now, if this one is wrecked then i will just have to get another one. Highly recommend this car to every one i know. Even if they have children. I have two but my wife owns a suburban so i don't have to worry about taking them anywhere in my car."

my killer bee

Fun Every Day

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"There is no end to the exciting feeling each time I sit in this car and start it up to drive anywhere. Good acceleration, amazing cornering. The quality is very good, as is the styling. This car, although more common in Southern California, still turns heads. I did upgrade the stereo speakers, but frankly, when you drive this car, you are not there for the sound system. You are there for the raw, down to earth experience of driving a pure sports car. Someday, I intend to add an aftermarket turbo and performance package, including brakes, clutch, stiffeners, etc. Can you imagine this light weight car with over 300 hp under the hood? Highly recommend owning the S2000 to those who want a performer at a reasonable price."

OUTSTANDING

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I purchased an 2004 new and have without a dought been most impressed with it. Honda did their homework on this one and they get a A+. You will have to pay way more $$$ to get even close to the overall proformance of this car. Its hard to beleave that my 6'3" frame and 275 pound body fit just fine in this car, but I fit just fine and have been on extended road trips with no problems."

Love this car

By on Monday, November 18, 2013

Pros: "fun, sporty and fast"

Cons: "seat belt extender, cup holder, trunk release"

"I have 67,000 miles on my 2003 S-2000 and it's 11 years old in immaculate shape. I have had no problems with it except the valves got a little tight but had them adjusted with 10 years and 66,000 on the car. It has original everything clutch, transmission, engine and brakes. There is only one problem the starter briefly doesn't retrack sometimes from the flywheel when vehicle sits in garage for a while but if drove every day no problem. When I drive this car anywhere people love it. The style will last forever like the Ford Shelby sports car of the 60's. It rev's and not to many sport cars including high end fast sedans can hang with me on the roll including some Porches, Mercedes and BMW's."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda S2000 near Honolulu. See local deals