2008 Honda S2000

9.7

Based on 354 Ratings for the 2000 - 2009 models.

9.9/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "Hard to find"

"I have owned my S2000 for 6 years. I have absolutely loved having this car as it has been wonderful to me since day one. For those who don't know much about the S2000, the engine and transmission are WAY overbuilt from the factory! meaning: the engine has forged internals and is capable of handling 700-800 horsepower without a single mod to the internals. So you never have to worry about the engine giving out on you. The handling is superior to just about anything besides a miata or a lotus. The design and quality of fit and finish cannot be replicated even by the most expensive corvettes made today. If you love engineering, craftsmanship, and overall automotive genius, buy the s2000 and you will never ever look back."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda S2000 near Honolulu. See local deals