2006 Honda S2000

9.7

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2000 - 2009 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Great car for people who like to drive

By on Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Not for the people who like to text message. This car requires total concentration to enjoy it fully. Car is for fun only, it's a toy that relieves your stress and puts you in a great mood. I've owned it since new and I enjoy it as much today and the day I bought it."

Pure fun!

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Bought this car new 9 years ago. I still get an uncontrollable smile on my face every time I drive it. Like others have said, it can be very docile around town but take it out on a twisty country road and you will see its other personality. I went to a weekend driving clinic shortly after I got it in order to better learn how to drive it properly. WOW! My appreciation for the car's performance capability in those controlled, supervised conditions went from mere respect to outright reverence. It responds to driver input like no other car I've ever driven. With production now ended and availability declining as inexperienced drivers continue to wrap them around trees, they should hold their value well. But then again, I don't really care since someone will have to pry the keys out of my cold dead hand!"

All-Around Ton o'Fun

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, stylish, great performance"

Cons: "Stereo interface. Small trunk (but c'mon...)"

Fresh

"My garage queen, weekend racer. Sporty as h3ll, fast, and agile. Handling is second-nature with some good tires. 6 year old car with only 30k on it and never had to take it in for any maintenance other than putting some new shoes on it. Only complaint is the radio controls being both to the left of the steering wheel and on the head unit face. Redundant. The cabin (cock-pit, really) is tight enough that you can reach either with ease. Silly design. And being a sports car, coupe, and convertible I don't think it necessary to comment on the amount of trunk and interior space, but it's obviously not gonna fit much other than you, a buddy and a couple of backpacks."

Fresh

Go cart

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "handling, acceleration, fun factor and its a Honda"

Cons: "Loud but who cares"

"I have owned two S2000's a 2006 which I sold in 2009 and now a 2005 which I just purchased. I dont know what I was thinking when I sold the 2006 because i have missed the thrill that this car gives and how it rewards the driver with every thrilling turn and acceleration. This is the finest car Honda has ever made when it comes to fun. I was just reading an article on Car and Driver and they had an article about the 10 all time cars you must drive before you die and the S2000 was #10. think about all the cars that have been made since the invention of the automobile and the s2000 is ranked #10 all time to drive."

Hot Ride!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"This is an awesome car! People always want to know, "That's a Honda?" It's quite comical to watch people watch me as they try to figure out my ride. I just happen to be a woman and most of the S2000 drivers I pass in traffic are male. It's so cool to pass another S2K on the road (city or highway) because you always get a wave, headlight flash, nod of the head, a smile, tap of the horn, or the occasional peace sign all acknowledging that's "One Hot Ride!" you're in. My car was made for me. It has so much personality just like it's owner. I saw it up close and personal one day while waiting for my Honda Accord to be serviced. I took it for a test drive (BIG MISTAKE) with the top down two days later. I'm ashamed to admit that I drove it home the same day! The car I had at the time was only two years old. Once you go S2K you never go back. No matter when I purchase another car, the S2000 has a permanent home in my garage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda S2000 near Honolulu. See local deals