2014 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,134 - $29,143.

10/7.6

Based on 661 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Great compromise between truck and automobile

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "great features for the price"

Cons: "limited hauling capability"

"I traded in my 2008 Ford 150 Lariat for a 2014 Honda Ridgeline RTL. The positives are that the vehicle was about 15000 less than a comparably equipped 2014 Ford F 150 Lariat. To date we have put 5800 miles on the Ridgeline and so far so good. The vehicle is not as spacious as the F 150 but we never really hauled anything in our previous vehicle. Real world mileage for the Ridgeline is 15 to 16 in town with up to 20 to 21 on the highway. Considering it is part time four wheel drive that is not too bad. The Ridgeline drives great and I think it will hold its resale value. My only complaint would be the controls for the air/heat,etc which look very dated. That being said if you are looking for a truck for occasional light hauling the Ridgeline is a great choice. If you are looking for a truck for heavy duty carrying the Ridgeline would not be my choice. Overall a great suburban truck!!"

Great, bulletproof, all-weather capable vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Flawless AWD, Great transmission, in-bed trunk"

Cons: "Fuel Economy, Polarizing styling"

"I love my 2007 Ridgeline RTL. As of this time I have over 108,000 miles on it and have just done normal maintenance oil changes, VTM, Transmission chnages, Tires at 55-60K, brakes at 60K, and kept up with the 100,000 mile service. My Ridgeline still runs like new. Styling is somewhat polarizing - love it or hate it I cannot beat the utility of the truck. I use the in-bed trunk all the time, and work on top of a mountain. I have make my way to work regardless of the weather and have many times driven by typical 4WD trucks stuck in ditches etc. I love the automatic functions of the AWD system and having it primarily FWD works better in my opinion for folks that don't tow very often. The only low-point with the vehicle is fuel economy. I'm averaging 17-18 MPG in Spring through Fall. With Winter blended fuels, I get 15 MPG. After an accident, I had a loaner Chevy Silverado that got 20 MPG. In my opinion Honda has got to get this truck to 25 MPG to be successful in the next generation. I am waiting on the next-gen, hoping Honda hears many of us and gets it right."

10 years of driving this vehicle this month.

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "safety,drive, space, a real pleasure to drive."

Cons: "would prefer greater mileage, but its not that bad"

"Purchased in April 2005, have almost 100,000 miles. Excellent condition. Extreme safety features, great for trips, lots of space and storage. Very comfortable ride. Gas mileage very reasonable 14-23mpg. Interstate driving gives the best mileage even at 60mph. Gave up our 2nd vehicle because wife would not drive it, if the Ridgeline was in the drive way."

Nice ride, easy to drive, looks good

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

Pros: "Good looking truck & very reliable"

Cons: "The only engine made lacks power and is noisey."

"A goodlooking truck that still looks up to date in style even after six years. Truck is fun to drive. The extras are great. One of its best features is unique trunk under the bed. Truck handles well and is a joy to drive, although the engine is somewhat noisy and lacks power.Tires lasted for 62,000 miles. I've had no mechanical problems whatsoever."

I like it a lot.

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Under bed trunk is nice and holds a lot."

Cons: "steering wheel not very adjustable."

"The only real complaints I have are, 1 The steering colum needs to be more adjustable. 2 Needs to get better gas milage. I get an average 17.5 just running around. Best ever, all highway on a trip was 24.5 mpg. Very nice light duty pickup."