2014 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,294 - $27,547.

10/7.6

Based on 668 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Nearly perfect

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

Pros: "Easy to drive, reliable, comfortable"

Cons: "Very costly fan/air dial; avoid cloth upholstery"

"I love this truck! It has all of the benefits of a truck but drives and rides like a smooth and very comfortable sedan. The leg room in the back seat is fantastic; we have had passengers 6 ft+ comment on how comfortable the seating is for them. The only reason I am considering purchasing a different Honda (but not giving up my Ridgeline!)is the ever-increasing gas prices. My only complaints about the Ridgeline are: the fabric upholstery is dreadful (the slightest drip of water will leave a permanent stain) and unforgiving, and the dial/transistor for the air conditioner/fan is ridiculously priced to repair as it requires removing the entire panel to replace/repair (close to $800 between part and labor). The engine has been great - no issues. Overall, a fantastic vehicle I would recommend to anyone."

Amazing Truck!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "great price, very safe, SUV-like drive, roomy"

Cons: "Light-weight towing truck only 5000 lbs,"

"This truck is simply one of the best built light-weight trucks on the market. I LOVE my ridgeline. Tons os space for five-day camping with an in-bed storage compartment that cant' go wrong; enough back seat space for long-legged friends and they fold up to fit coolers and even saddles when I tow my horse trailer. The truck can tow about 5000 lbs and it tows well even getting VERY close to the max weight. The truck rides like an SUV, and the unibody is built super well. There are so many extra features to protect you in an accident; I feel safe and comfortable while riding it. Guys, don't be turned off from buying this truck when I say it is the perfect Chick truck, lol. But honestly, if they sold the ridgeline with a V8 and it could tow a bigger rig, I'd never buy another car ever. LOVE MY RIDGELINE! BUY ONE! Even has clips for car seats and plenty of room for baby!"

Love this truck!!!

By on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"I have a 2008 with 58000 miles on it. I get way better gas mileage than expected. Just took a 2000 mile trip in it, very very comfortable. Love the trunk in the bed, leaves room for bigger stuff that can be in the weather. I used to own a Ford Explorer and This Ridgeline is so much more comfortable and reliable!!! I would buy another once this one is done, however I don't expect that will be for a long, long time."

Best Vehicle I have owned!

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I have owned only 4x4s (Dodge-Powerwagon, ToyotaSR5, Jeep CJ7 x2, K-5 Blazer x2, Chevy Extended cab PU, Suburban x3) and found myself driving 99% by myself and wanted to down size. I checked all the mid-size SUVs but was intrigued by the style of the Honda. I fell in luv with this truck, but concerned of practicality of hauling medical equipment (wife has a Pilot that I didn't like driving). I bought the RTL w/NAV so it came with all features except the rearview camera. I have driven over 94,000 miles of highway, mountain roads, dirt switchbacks, sand, mud and snow and still love it. It still feels & sounds like it was new. The only type of driving I haven't done is all out rock crawling off-roading (which it isn't intended for) that I did years ago. This is the first vehicle that after 4 yrs & high milage that I want to keep. What I love: seating comfort, storage compartments in & out, trunk, climate control, heated seats/mirrors, performance & handling, no body lean/roll in corners (with or w/o topper), styling, STOP. It'll be easier to say what I don't love: significant blind spots, Honda brand hard tonneau cover, NAV system, & wind noise when moon roof is open caused by the deflector. What would I do different next time: roof rack, aftermarket roll-up hard bed cover & NAV system with reverse camera or sensors, and not install the body side protectors. Useful accessories I have: wheel locks, towing kit, cargo bed net, under-seat storage, auto day/night mirror, security system. BTW... this is first truck I've experienced an increase in mileage by adding a topper to it, +3mpg."

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Friday, January 02, 2009

"I have had this truck for 3 years now, and I still get 20-22 mpg. Carpet stains easy, but very comfortable ride, and drive. I would recommed this truck to anyone!"