• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,790 - $27,837.

10/7.7

Based on 632 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"This was my first Honda, purchased new in February 2006. I had previously owned an 05 Chevy Avalanche, an 04 Porsche Cayenne S, an 03 H2 Hummer, an 02 Mercedes ML500 and a 99 Mercedes ML 430. The Ridgeline has the road hugging grasp of the all wheel drive Cayenne S. While it does not have the 8 cylinder engine, I consider the ride and acceleration comparable to that of a 6 cylinder Cayenne. While the Cayennes, 6 cyl. or 8 cyl get 15 mpg, I consistently get 20 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. I have 34,000 miles on my Ridgeline RTL. I have had no repairs and no problems. I just returned from a 3400 mile trip and found the leather seats comfortable. I averaged 22 mpg at 80 mph on I-95. The vehicle felt completely stable. There is a lot of space in the cab. With the back seats folded up, I hauled a 42 inch LCD tv with a person holding it! I especially like the hidden compartment under the bed. It holds 2 full sets of golf clubs. My only complaint is the bed "liner," which isn't really a liner and is simply painted black. I have used my truck to haul horticulture trimmings, windows, wood. It has gotten many scratches. Honda should spend the extra $50 and at least spray in a real liner. I am so impressed with my truck's value, performance, styling and comfort that I will be purchasing a 2008 in the next 6 weeks."

GREAT TRUCK!! Great gas mileage!

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pros: "Great value, easy drive, super comfy and has alot of space."

Cons: "If you get a nav system, it's expensive to update. $188 for the disk. Not much towing capcity"

"I LOVE this truck! I was wanting something with a bed, but the gas hog. I looked at one and fell in love. Its roomy, comfy, and a great drive. I really liked the "trunk" under the bed, which makes for great storage!"

very impressed

By on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"I have always had 3/4 tons (GM and Dodge), although I really never needed them... My wife talked me into looking at a Ridgeline. Once I took one for a test drive, I was sold. it is everything 99% of the truck driving public really needs! Wide, 5' bed is perfect size. The large locking in-storage trunk is used all the time to protect gear from the elements. I have taken it off roading during hunting season and it had better traction (thanks to VTM front and rear locking differentials) than my buddies 1/2 tons... And then there is the ride, pure comfort! My friend traded his Ford F150 on one about 6 months ago. He recently told me the Ridgline is the best truck he has ever owned. I couldn't agree more!"

I absolutely love this truck. Reliable and comfort

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling. Great comfort. Very functional"

Cons: "Driving Lamps expensive to change. No Access!!"

"This was love at first sight. I had been looking for a good SUV to compliment my suburban lifestyle. Being a home owner I am always requiring a "bed" for transporting everything from yard material to furniture. I purchased my Honda in 2008 it has been a charm. It drives like a car, yet performs like a truck. I love the huge trunk, especially when theres inclement weather, our groceries go in and out quickly. The Ridge-line body style is one you love or dislike. Personally I believe its form follows function and a smart design. Though gas mileage is now being challenged by "Eco-Systems" out there, its still a tough sell in my book. Hondas reliability and low maintenance is a plus when buying this vehicle. My original set of tires lasted 110,000 miles! I have 135000 miles and this trucks drives like its new. This is unheard of, especially in the harsh Chicago roads. I frequently drive it as my favorite vehicle on highways. Very fast, reliable, and handling is exceptional. I am looking at buying another on. If Honda could compete with better mileage, this truck would be a perfect 10. But its a truck, what do you expect? Honda you did a marvelous job on the design of this truck. Best kept secret. My only complaint is cleaning between the seat and center console. Stuff falls in there and its tough to vacuum out. But is this a real major problem? Well, Im thinking of buying another one!"

Most versitile vehicle I have ever owned

By on Saturday, December 08, 2012

Pros: "Versatility, reliability, towing, storage, comfort"

Cons: "Price, depreciation,"

"For my family's active life, this truck is a perfect fit. Does everything I can ask for. Only had a few minor problems so far. Dome light quirky, rear seat retract mechanism, TPM sensor."

See if you qualify for