• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,127 - $28,073.

10/7.7

Based on 616 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

By on Saturday, July 21, 2007

"This was my first Honda, purchased new in February 2006. I had previously owned an 05 Chevy Avalanche, an 04 Porsche Cayenne S, an 03 H2 Hummer, an 02 Mercedes ML500 and a 99 Mercedes ML 430. The Ridgeline has the road hugging grasp of the all wheel drive Cayenne S. While it does not have the 8 cylinder engine, I consider the ride and acceleration comparable to that of a 6 cylinder Cayenne. While the Cayennes, 6 cyl. or 8 cyl get 15 mpg, I consistently get 20 mpg city and 22 mpg highway. I have 34,000 miles on my Ridgeline RTL. I have had no repairs and no problems. I just returned from a 3400 mile trip and found the leather seats comfortable. I averaged 22 mpg at 80 mph on I-95. The vehicle felt completely stable. There is a lot of space in the cab. With the back seats folded up, I hauled a 42 inch LCD tv with a person holding it! I especially like the hidden compartment under the bed. It holds 2 full sets of golf clubs. My only complaint is the bed "liner," which isn't really a liner and is simply painted black. I have used my truck to haul horticulture trimmings, windows, wood. It has gotten many scratches. Honda should spend the extra $50 and at least spray in a real liner. I am so impressed with my truck's value, performance, styling and comfort that I will be purchasing a 2008 in the next 6 weeks."

very functional for work and pleasure

By on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pros: "no major problems since owning it"

Cons: "bubbling on leather of driver's seat"

"The Ridgeline is a replacement for a 1994 Ford Ranger. I bought the Ranger used and had a gazillion problems with it, even though I kept regular maintenance on it. I know that I had the Ranger towed about 12 times due to engine light coming on and it not starting. I finally got tired of paying new money on an older vehicle and on older parts. The Ridgeline has been so wonderful to not have any major problems in the last 4 years that I have owned it. I bought the Ridgeline used in 2009 with only 7,800 miles on it from a local Honda Dealership. I have only replaced the battery and I have had the back brakes replaced, along with all the scheduled oil changes, maintenance and auto butler. Auto butler has been wonderful in keeping the exterior paint looking like new. Florida sun can really fade an exterior paint on a vehicle. The driver's side seat's leather has bubbled in a small area. I had the seat reupholstered while under warranty. The seat bubbled again in the same spot. Honda dealership wanted nearly $900.00 for a reupholster. I ended up just putting a couple of band aids on the area so it wouldn't rip further. The cargo space under the bed holds all my tools for work, except for my brooms and small rakes, which fit under the back seat storage. The front seats are extremely comfortable for long rides. I put buying the Ridgeline in my 5 top best things I ever did for myself category."

Best truck yet

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

"I've owned many pickups over the years from F-250's and Siverados to Rangers and S-10's and for general use this is hands down the best of the bunch. If you need a general duty, everyday utility vehicle the Ridgeline is hard to beat. Comfortable seating for 5 adults, superb handling, decent towing ability, usable bed space for household projects. We have the RTL with Navigation and the Nav system is great for finding routes to places we've never been. Gas mileage while not great is still better than any previous truck I've owned with the Ridgelines abilities, generally 18 - 20 mpg."

GREAT TRUCK!! Great gas mileage!

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pros: "Great value, easy drive, super comfy and has alot of space."

Cons: "If you get a nav system, it's expensive to update. $188 for the disk. Not much towing capcity"

"I LOVE this truck! I was wanting something with a bed, but the gas hog. I looked at one and fell in love. Its roomy, comfy, and a great drive. I really liked the "trunk" under the bed, which makes for great storage!"

very impressed

By on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"I have always had 3/4 tons (GM and Dodge), although I really never needed them... My wife talked me into looking at a Ridgeline. Once I took one for a test drive, I was sold. it is everything 99% of the truck driving public really needs! Wide, 5' bed is perfect size. The large locking in-storage trunk is used all the time to protect gear from the elements. I have taken it off roading during hunting season and it had better traction (thanks to VTM front and rear locking differentials) than my buddies 1/2 tons... And then there is the ride, pure comfort! My friend traded his Ford F150 on one about 6 months ago. He recently told me the Ridgline is the best truck he has ever owned. I couldn't agree more!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25