2012 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 682 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

07 Ridgeline

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I love the vehicle with one exception: It does not tow as well as I expected. It really works hard up hills with just a cargo carrier with a quad inside. Most of my friends tow, and that is the reason I would not recommend this vehicle. If one does absolutely no towing, then it is the vehicle for them."

Impressed

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Overall I am very impressed with this vehicle. The performance has been better than expected. Smooth, comfortable ride, plently of power and love the storage capacity. I have used mine to tow the 5000lb. limit, and it handled it with ease, have loaded 1/2 ton of rock and no problem. My only knock would be that you have a large blind spot on both sides, espectially when backing up. Also the cruise control on light does not dim at night which is distracting. I would buy another one in a heartbeat."

excellent vehicle-just drive one

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Ups-smooth,quiet,car like ride and handling.Deep sporty intake and exhaust sound.Solid,tight body-impeccable Honda quality fit and finish inside and out. In-bed trunk-roomy comfy interior-dual action tail gate.Will tow my 26 ft camper-but thats all it wants, be mindful of max towing weight.Easy to service. DOWNS-gas mileage-15 to 17 mpg locally,small bed,bed liner easily scratched,cloth seats hard to clean."

Great Truck/Poor Gas mileage

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Baby

"Ridgeline handles great in all weather and is one of the safest vehicles I've ever owned. Gas mileage is poor but I'll give that up for a vehicle that handles in all conditions and withstands an impact from a another vehicle at 60MPH and your able to walk away without a scratch and it's still running(yes it happened to me)"

My Baby

Perfect for my family

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, good mileage, lots of storage, price"

Cons: "Cloth seats (dirty easily)"

"I love this truck. It handles like a dream and has the reliability. The swing bed door is a real plus along with the large trunk. My wife and I can go shopping and put all our things in the locking trunk. Fuel mileage has been good at 18 in the city and as much as 24 on the highway using the cruise control. Seating is comfortable too. One drawback is the fabric interior. If I were to buy another Ridgeline I would opt for leather seats and armrests. This is a perfect truck for lightweight loads like small travel trailers and boat trailers. I would definitely buy another one."

Bought my first TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, in bed trunk, has power, looks"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love my truck! I'm 23 and needed something reliable for college. I wanted a truck but did not need a big growling F150 or Silverado. Some say it's not a "real truck", but half of them don't even use the F150's and other trucks for their real intentions anyways. I wanted something that could get me back and forth from school and haul things when I needed to. This truck meets all my needs. I love the looks I get at gas stations. I have mine in white. The tires are blacked out and so are the door handles and running boards. It looks really nice. The gas mileage is OK, but what are you going to do? The power is great as well, it can really get up and go when you need it! I love the in-bed trunk. Every time I open it people are amazed!"

Best truck ever made! Extras make it the ultimate!

By on Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pros: "rides great, tons of extra features, 4X4 rocks!"

Cons: "Ummm...Honda could make the price more lower? LOL!"

"With the trunk in the bed, the drop down back seat drink holders, the slider console, the double opening tailgate, and many, many more special features this truck has, it is the best truck out there! I have owned Ford, Dodge, Chevy and GMC and this Honda out lasts, out runs, out shines, out does itself in every way! I highly recommend the Ridgeline!!!"

Multi-purpose

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "A fun truck"

"I had my eye on the Ridgeline before they ever hit the dealerships. I compared every make and model against the Ridgeline. If you need a truck "as just a work truck" this is not for you. This truck rides like an expensive road car, "Smooth & Quiet" but can also work like a truck. With a 5 foot bed, it can haul just about anything for your weekend projects along with boats, trailers and some travel trailers. There is little to zero cab noise on the road. The extra space in the "trunk" under the bed is awesome & holds a large amount of grocery bags."

One of the best I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Solid build, Honda Dependability, acceleration."

Cons: "Size (but not a huge issue)"

"If you declare yourself a "Heavy Truck User" then no, this truck is not for you. If you need a sporty, utility vehicle, yes you read that right, a new classification, then this "truck" is for you. Excellent acceleration, car like ride, in laws love the room in the back row, the in bed trunk with tire stowed inside, body panels that don't bend when you push against them, I could go on forever. I struggle to call this a truck and prefer to call it my "sporty utility vehicle. It has more utility than most and yet remains sporty to drive. Unbelievably comfortable on a long trip. Mileage averages around 19 and I don't baby it. Maybe you'll get more. Mileage rating is not as ipmortant to me as a vehicle that makes me smile every time I drive it. How is service you ask? Not sure, only been to dealer once to get a spare key and they were very nice. All maintenance I have done myself since warranty ended. Car is very easy to work on. Easy access. Negatives....Not really. Price seems high but it is a well built vehicle. I would love to have this vehicle in a chassis that was about 6 inches narrower. It is "slightly" larger than I need but this is no where near a deal breaker for me. I love the midsize truck line that is now disappearing. But this works and works well, very well, veeeeeerryyy welllll indeed."

I have had 2, looking to buy my 3rd. Can't beat em

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Great vehicle"

Cons: "Honda is to secretive about it's future."

"You can't beat Honda quality and workmanship.. Love the size. I don't need a full size pickup and the small pickups are to small. The size is perfect for carrying adults, and the box is just big enough for little jobs. The dual opening tailgate is great, along with the underneath storage, very handy. I have sold a few of these myself for Honda, because friends have seen mine and tried it, and end up buying one themselves..."