• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2012 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 617 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Ridgeline handled winter 2014 no problem!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Safe, in control, versatile"

Cons: "Noise, interior cabin design"

"I understand my Honda Ridgeline is not a Chevy Silverado or Ford F series. However, I have never driven a truck in conditions like the winter of 2014 in Michigan and Ontario, Canada and felt as safe or in control. Keep rolling with the new model Ridgeline in 2016!!!! Looking forward to it!"

Cons: "gas mileage and maneuvering"

"I find it is the perfect truck for someone who likes comfort but also wants power and toughness. It is a truck that has SUV comfort with plenty of room in the rear seat for traveling. Great torque for towing up to 5,000 lbs. which is key for me as I pull a travel trailer across country every year. Gas mileage is not great but certainly better than your bigger trucks. Overall, I have been very happy with the Ridgeline (almost nine years as an owner) and will seriously consider replacing this one with a new Ridgeline when it is time. Of course that time may be a few years away because this truck is very reliable and does not show signs of wearing down."

Cons: "gas mileage and maneuvering"

9 years and counting. Excellent safety/comfort.

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "To many to list."

Cons: "Turning radius/mileage."

"Very few negatives to the truck. Not suited as a heavy work truck but the safety, convenience, comfort is far above any other similar vehicle to me."

9 years and counting. Excellent safety/comfort.

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "To many to list."

Cons: "Turning radius/mileage."

Works like a truck, Drives like a car

By on Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Pros: "Storage space- spacious rear, power to spare"

Cons: "Separation between cab and pickup bed"

"I bought it 1.5 years ago to transport myself and my service dog. The rear seats fold up and my puppy has a "Honeycomb Hideout" in the back. The capper on this beauty is the trunk under the pickup bed. It's got awesome handling, great on the highway and while It might not win the Baja 1000, it's more than tough enough than anything I use it for. Up and down the state (FL) it's got storage space for anything I need and I really enjoy getting into a vehicle this size - with enough gear to hang out for a weekend or more."

Excellent 3/4 scale truck for a growing family

By on Monday, March 31, 2014

Reason: Capability

"This truck does well towing and hauling moderate loads. Limits of load do tax the engine and trany-especially with increased elevation and/or with hot outdoor temps. Test Review compalnits about lacking Low Range 4wd have not caused this truck to get "stuck" or kept me from taking it anywhere I decided to go. Off road hunting or mountain fishing trips are well within reach. Snow is almost too easy. Deep sand requires turning off the stability control. My trucks have always worked as trucks. This one did exceptionally well although if I decided to take it "mud bogging", likely the lack of 4 low would present an issue."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25