2011 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 682 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Awesome Truck For 99 percent of the truck buyers.

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Dependable and overall a great truck"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"Awesome Truck For 99 percent of the truck buyers. This is my 2nd Ridgeline. As long as you are not planning on towing more than 5000 lbs or doing heavy off roading then this is your truck. Full size trunk for under bed storage. Can carry as much as other half ton pickups. super strong bed liner. Super comfortable with excellent handling. Plenty of power but not great gas mileage"

Wow!

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I could not believe this truck. I thought that I was riding in a fine luxury car. Also, there is plenty of room for all the junk that goes along with a wife and two small children. You can get lost in the interior when you pop in a movie and feel that "AT HOME COMFORT!" What origionally caught my eye was the in-bed trunk. "What a great ideal!" If you want a great truck for the price, then look no further. The only draw back I have for the truck is the power. It would have plenty of power if it were a car. But being a truck and doing truck things, it lacks in guy power."

This truck is better than any car I ever owned.

By on Sunday, July 3, 2016

Pros: "1. The trunk 2. Gas mileage MPG excellent"

Cons: "??? didn't find any."

"I love my truck. It is very comfortable to drive, and long trips are nothing for this truck. It feels like riding in a comfortable car. the trunk is a bonus that no other truck has. it has plenty of cargo space. This has so many things that I love about it. It is the perfect vehicle."

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"I was debating whether to get a Toyota Tacoma or the Ridgeline. I am so glad I got the Ridgeline. It acts like a car and a truck. It handles beautifully in ice and snow situations. The hidden trunk is a very useful feature. After 125000 miles I have only really changed the oil when it tells me to, and I have bought two sets of tires. That's it! I will drive this until it becomes dust, then I will drive the dust. Then I will go buy another Ridgeline!!!"

Best Vehicle I have owned!

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I have owned only 4x4s (Dodge-Powerwagon, ToyotaSR5, Jeep CJ7 x2, K-5 Blazer x2, Chevy Extended cab PU, Suburban x3) and found myself driving 99% by myself and wanted to down size. I checked all the mid-size SUVs but was intrigued by the style of the Honda. I fell in luv with this truck, but concerned of practicality of hauling medical equipment (wife has a Pilot that I didn't like driving). I bought the RTL w/NAV so it came with all features except the rearview camera. I have driven over 94,000 miles of highway, mountain roads, dirt switchbacks, sand, mud and snow and still love it. It still feels & sounds like it was new. The only type of driving I haven't done is all out rock crawling off-roading (which it isn't intended for) that I did years ago. This is the first vehicle that after 4 yrs & high milage that I want to keep. What I love: seating comfort, storage compartments in & out, trunk, climate control, heated seats/mirrors, performance & handling, no body lean/roll in corners (with or w/o topper), styling, STOP. It'll be easier to say what I don't love: significant blind spots, Honda brand hard tonneau cover, NAV system, & wind noise when moon roof is open caused by the deflector. What would I do different next time: roof rack, aftermarket roll-up hard bed cover & NAV system with reverse camera or sensors, and not install the body side protectors. Useful accessories I have: wheel locks, towing kit, cargo bed net, under-seat storage, auto day/night mirror, security system. BTW... this is first truck I've experienced an increase in mileage by adding a topper to it, +3mpg."