2011 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Great Truck for a specific segment

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"This is a great truck. I have had everything from 3/4 ton Chevys, to an S-10, to two different Chevy Avalanches. All are great trucks. But like motorcycles, a truck needs to be suited to the job you are doing. I live in houston now, and go to the country ranch occasionally. This truck is perfect for me. The in-bed trunk and crew cab config make this as functional as a large sedan in town, and the 5' bed and full time 4wd make this awesome for the rural excursion. It make lack a 4wd lo gear, but I can tell you this thing will walk through loose sand like it is going down the freeway. I outperformed a big Dodge Dually 4x4 out at the beach and just laughed. Granted, it is not gonna pull a big dual axle trailer down the road, but I pull my 18ft boat with ease. It could use a larger V6 or a small V8, but for the most part, it is adequately powered. It handles like a sports car, and is as comfortable as a cadillac. Bottomline, if you need a conventional truck for everyday rugged use, then get that. If you need a truck that handles real day to day life, then this is the best you can do."

very impressed

By on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"I have always had 3/4 tons (GM and Dodge), although I really never needed them... My wife talked me into looking at a Ridgeline. Once I took one for a test drive, I was sold. it is everything 99% of the truck driving public really needs! Wide, 5' bed is perfect size. The large locking in-storage trunk is used all the time to protect gear from the elements. I have taken it off roading during hunting season and it had better traction (thanks to VTM front and rear locking differentials) than my buddies 1/2 tons... And then there is the ride, pure comfort! My friend traded his Ford F150 on one about 6 months ago. He recently told me the Ridgline is the best truck he has ever owned. I couldn't agree more!"

First time truck owner

By on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"In the past, I've owned sedans, coupes, and convertibles, always with 2wd systems. Getting more adventurous with my hobbies; snowboarding, cycling and camping. I was on the fence behind getting a wagon or a pickup. After checking out the Ridgeline - I was sold on understanding the demand for this truck (and all of the rave reviews). The Ridgeline has the most creature comforts I came across in looking at all the trucks on the market for the price (including the fact is A HONDA). Interior space with rear folding seats, bed trunk, and bed itself is very accomadating for most applications. I show all my friends and they are impressed by how well it rides and drives being that it's a truck. For being my first truck, I have turned to the dark side in understanding love for trucks (throw it in the bed and hose it down when it gets dirty). No need to cringe when beautiful carpet gets dinged. Only thing to note is that it is a bit longer than your standard wagon so if street parking is hard - take this into consideration."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted