• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 631 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

reliable,versatile and a great vehicle

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "15mpg around town 21 on the hwy"

"a very practical, comfortable and great vehicle. you can use it as a truck, but still go out on the town with it and it's turn into a sharp looking comfortable car. a very good vehicle all around 90k on it gas tires and only one brake job, I can't get that from my Chevy."

Feels like new after all these years and miles.

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, better than stated m.p.g., the ride"

Cons: "Backseat legs quit self storing from use"

"My fourth year with this vehicle; at a little over 70k miles it is as good as new. In fact last week I bought a new 2014 Accord LX Sedan 6 speed manual based on my ownership experience with my Ridgeline. When the salesman asked me if I was trading in my Ridgeline, I told him, "You couldn't pry it from my cold dead hands. I have never owned a better vehicle nor a more practical truck". I traded in a 2010 Chevrolet (Korean built) that was already starting to feel a little old with only 49k on it, for a new 2014 Honda built in Marysville, OH. Which is the American made car people? I will only buy an all new Ridgeline if it as versatile as my current truck when they bring out the new design. Try adding low rolling resistant tires as I did, it yields a quieter ride and better m.p.g."

Very reliable truck

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "reliability, durability, off road capability"

Cons: "gas milage 20 at best average 18-19"

"We have had this truck for 70000 miles (has 123000 now), changed oil and did the maintence. We have never had 1 actual problem. No lights on the dash and no trips to the shop,no uneven tire wear. We had a tahoe before this and its definatly a better built vehicle. This is amazing in snow and mud, we live in extreem rual MO. and bought it for my wife to drive in winter. The stability control has saved her several times. The navigation is by far the best we have seen. If it wasnt for the gas milage she would drive it year around. This has alot of power, trans and all wheel drive are great. It has a button to lock in all 4 wheel if you get stuck."

Excellent Luxury Truck

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY 2010 HONDA RIDGELINE "RTL" I PURCHASED IT BRAND NEW IN 2010 AND IT HAS BEEN THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED IN MY 38 YEARS !!!! :) HONDA IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS AND YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH A HONDA RIDGELINE RTL-I LIKE LEATHER SO I GOT THE FULLY LOADED RTL MODEL-LOVE IT !!!!!!!! :)"

Ridgeline handled winter 2014 no problem!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Safe, in control, versatile"

Cons: "Noise, interior cabin design"

"I understand my Honda Ridgeline is not a Chevy Silverado or Ford F series. However, I have never driven a truck in conditions like the winter of 2014 in Michigan and Ontario, Canada and felt as safe or in control. Keep rolling with the new model Ridgeline in 2016!!!! Looking forward to it!"

See if you qualify for