• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2011 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 639 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Wonderful vehicle. Pickup feels like a Caddilac.

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "I knew I was Safe (and comfortable) when driving."

Cons: "A stronger engine to be nice drive camper in Mts."

Touring the Rockies with a 17' camper.

"Advantages of a pick-up as well as a 'higher' view of driving ~ my 5' wife loved being able to 'see' over traffic. Heated leather seats, power driver's seat, lumbar supports that work. 'Room' for each passenger. Rear seats have inset hooks for three (3) infant seats. Air conditioning and heating vents into back seat. Tailgate opens 'down' OR swings open. AND, besides a Huge trunk (hidden nicely) the spare tire "Slides" out to you at waist level. The 'truck bed' has a special protective cover like a 'rhino cover'. Wonderful & Useable truckbed lights. ~ (comparing to hauling like in a pickup) Does a Great job, though, could use middle attachment points. ~~ All in All, the Best vehicle I have ever owned, actually better than I thought possible to own."

Touring the Rockies with a 17' camper.

Incredible Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Well designed, storage capacity, very reliable"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

Ridgeline hauling a flat

"I bought my 2008 RTL brand new, it has never failed to start. I keep up with the maintenance by following the owners manual to the tee. Keep all fluids changed at the recommended intervals including the power steering, brake and drive train fluids. Last winter in a major snowstorm I was driving around stuck full size beefed up Ford's and Chevy pickups on a closed interstate highway. The front bumper of my truck was literally pushing snow. The drivers were shocked as I drove around the mess of cars and trucks. This thing has an incredible 4-wheel drive, especially with the Michelin M/S LTX tires that come OEM. I going to drive mine another 100K miles and get the next generation. I highly recommend this truck, it won't let you down."

Ridgeline hauling a flat

Best pickup ever!

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "perfect cheap and fun"

"Best Pickup ever for everybody, its comfortable, powerful at 120 and design is ok. high quality pick up with much room to never run out of, and very reliable, (usually). this is a must have!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, reliability, driving, amenities"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I own a 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL. We liked this vehicle when they first came out. We bought ours brand new in 2008 and we love it. It is very comfortable and easy to drive. It is very smooth even at very high speeds. I really like some of the special amenities like the hidden waterproof trunk. Even though ours is 6 years old now it is still like brand new. The only negative is the gas mileage. It doesn't bother me because we don't put a lot of miles on it."

I love this truck. It is amazing.

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Very dependable, stylish looking, versatile,"

Cons: "tires are expensive."

"I bought my Ridgeline in2005 when it first came out. I was amazed and delighted with the trunk. I am still very satisfied with the way it drives and the gas milage it gets. This has been the best car/truck I ever owned. We take it on vacation. Long trips are very comfortable with this truck. there is plenty of room for 5 adults and baggage."