2010 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 653 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Perfect for my family

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, good mileage, lots of storage, price"

Cons: "Cloth seats (dirty easily)"

"I love this truck. It handles like a dream and has the reliability. The swing bed door is a real plus along with the large trunk. My wife and I can go shopping and put all our things in the locking trunk. Fuel mileage has been good at 18 in the city and as much as 24 on the highway using the cruise control. Seating is comfortable too. One drawback is the fabric interior. If I were to buy another Ridgeline I would opt for leather seats and armrests. This is a perfect truck for lightweight loads like small travel trailers and boat trailers. I would definitely buy another one."

Second time owning this car and still love it

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

"AWESOME! What a great comfortable ride"

Love It

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Long trips are easy."

"What a great truck with a trunk! Easy to drive, Never a probem, went 70,000 before it received brakes."

MY SECOND RIDGELINE AND I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS TRU

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "LIKE EVERYTHING"

Cons: "NEXT TIME I WILL BUY RTS W/POWER SEATS & FOG LAMPS"

"CK. HAD 06 RTL NOW OWN 08 RTX. BOUGHT USED BOTH TIMES. IF YOU WANT BETTER MILAGE USE MIDGRADE GAS. DROVE TO COAST LOADED FOR WEEK TRIP GOT 22.9 GOING USING AIR & 23.1 COMING BACK DIDN'T USE AIR BUT HALF THE TRIP. I FIND EXON GAS TO WORK THE BEST."

I absolutely love this truck. Reliable and comfort

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Excellent handling. Great comfort. Very functional"

Cons: "Driving Lamps expensive to change. No Access!!"

"This was love at first sight. I had been looking for a good SUV to compliment my suburban lifestyle. Being a home owner I am always requiring a "bed" for transporting everything from yard material to furniture. I purchased my Honda in 2008 it has been a charm. It drives like a car, yet performs like a truck. I love the huge trunk, especially when theres inclement weather, our groceries go in and out quickly. The Ridge-line body style is one you love or dislike. Personally I believe its form follows function and a smart design. Though gas mileage is now being challenged by "Eco-Systems" out there, its still a tough sell in my book. Hondas reliability and low maintenance is a plus when buying this vehicle. My original set of tires lasted 110,000 miles! I have 135000 miles and this trucks drives like its new. This is unheard of, especially in the harsh Chicago roads. I frequently drive it as my favorite vehicle on highways. Very fast, reliable, and handling is exceptional. I am looking at buying another on. If Honda could compete with better mileage, this truck would be a perfect 10. But its a truck, what do you expect? Honda you did a marvelous job on the design of this truck. Best kept secret. My only complaint is cleaning between the seat and center console. Stuff falls in there and its tough to vacuum out. But is this a real major problem? Well, Im thinking of buying another one!"

would buy again

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "comfort"

"smooth riding,safety features"

extremely happy, best vehicle I have owned

By on Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Pros: "very reliable vehicle"

Cons: "if your easy on the peddle gas milage, over 20mpg"

"super reliable."

Awesome Truck For 99 percent of the truck buyers.

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Dependable and overall a great truck"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"Awesome Truck For 99 percent of the truck buyers. This is my 2nd Ridgeline. As long as you are not planning on towing more than 5000 lbs or doing heavy off roading then this is your truck. Full size trunk for under bed storage. Can carry as much as other half ton pickups. super strong bed liner. Super comfortable with excellent handling. Plenty of power but not great gas mileage"

Love it !

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "very fun to drive, comfortable ride"

Cons: "blind spots, hard to see backing up"

"I bought my Ridgeline as a demo with 5000 miles on it. It now has 126K. I have never had an problems out of it. Just put a new timing belt on it (recommended at 100K)and do regular oil changes and maintenance. I have had it on snow covered rough mountain roads and did not get stuck. It does have blind spots and is hard to back up but convex mirrors on the side mirrors help. I would definitely buy it again, waiting on a new body style to come out. Until then, I'll drive it till the wheels fall off."

Most versatile medium size truck ever made.

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "versatility , car like ride, great view of road,"

Cons: "only 18-20 mpg, costly brand new"

"This truck/SUV has been thought out so well that every type of situation that I have run into where I have hauled people, equipment, furniture, camping stuff or whatever has been super easy. Maintenance has been very reasonable with only normal routine items. I have followed the owers manual for maintenance for service intervals with great success. You must use a Honda dealer to perform higher level maintenence or risk lousy repairs though. Also some Honda dealers have under qualified mechanics who don't know what they are talking about. I used two different dealers to compare until I finally figured out which one had the good mechanics. I added a RANCHO Brand 2" suspension lift kit to the truck with fantastic results. I can't get this thing stuck in the worst of mud. I have pulled out stock jeeps from the same mud holes. DO NOT PUT LARGER TIRE DIAMETER TIRES ON THIS VEHICLE. You Awesome."

Bought my first TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, in bed trunk, has power, looks"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love my truck! I'm 23 and needed something reliable for college. I wanted a truck but did not need a big growling F150 or Silverado. Some say it's not a "real truck", but half of them don't even use the F150's and other trucks for their real intentions anyways. I wanted something that could get me back and forth from school and haul things when I needed to. This truck meets all my needs. I love the looks I get at gas stations. I have mine in white. The tires are blacked out and so are the door handles and running boards. It looks really nice. The gas mileage is OK, but what are you going to do? The power is great as well, it can really get up and go when you need it! I love the in-bed trunk. Every time I open it people are amazed!"

Best truck ever made! Extras make it the ultimate!

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "rides great, tons of extra features, 4X4 rocks!"

Cons: "Ummm...Honda could make the price more lower? LOL!"

"With the trunk in the bed, the drop down back seat drink holders, the slider console, the double opening tailgate, and many, many more special features this truck has, it is the best truck out there! I have owned Ford, Dodge, Chevy and GMC and this Honda out lasts, out runs, out shines, out does itself in every way! I highly recommend the Ridgeline!!!"

Best truck out there.

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "Everything except the one con below"

Cons: "Mileage: 15 city 20 Hwy. Same as domestic trucks"

'08 RT / Suspension lift

"It has a slightly smaller appearance than a full size domestic truck, but it has plenty of interior room and will comfortably sit five adult passengers. Yes, ALL Ridgelines are four wheel drive (4x4). (4WD)"

'08 RT / Suspension lift

Multi-purpose

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "A fun truck"

"I had my eye on the Ridgeline before they ever hit the dealerships. I compared every make and model against the Ridgeline. If you need a truck "as just a work truck" this is not for you. This truck rides like an expensive road car, "Smooth & Quiet" but can also work like a truck. With a 5 foot bed, it can haul just about anything for your weekend projects along with boats, trailers and some travel trailers. There is little to zero cab noise on the road. The extra space in the "trunk" under the bed is awesome & holds a large amount of grocery bags."

radio reception not good

By on Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pros: "it is a nice truck for people who does not work fo"

Cons: "radio reception no good"

"To everyone out there that has a Honda ridgeline, pilot, or any other model that has no outside antenna and getting bad FM reception. I just bought a 2013 ridgeline truck with the nav system. The truck is fine except for the radio. Anytime I am around a telephone pole I lose reception. It has been at the dealers for a week now and they have replaced the antenna cable, amplifier, and antenna. I still lose all reception. On one of the road trials they hooked up a temporary outside antenna and the reception was great. But Honda told them to replace the parts. I realize that the truck looks good without the antenna sticking out of the roof but it seems there is a problem with it. I have talked to people that have a 2006, 2008, 2011 and 2013 ridgeline. They all said that the reception is bad. They have gone to the dealership and they told them there is nothing they can do. You will have to live with it. I have been in contact with a Honda representative and they said they will bring it up at a meeting to see if there have been any other complaints. But until they think there is a problem there is nothing they can do unless a design technician says there is a problem. So everyone out there that has a problem with the radio reception should call Honda and complain about it. Then they might look into it and say yes we have a problem. My 2010 chevy has no problem at all."

best truck, i ever owned.

By on Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pros: "In the past 6 years ,it never broke down."

"The 2007 RTL cost me $48.000.00 a bit high, but I have all the extra in it."

Excellent Family Truck

By on Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pros: "Pricing, driving comfort, storage and utility"

Cons: "For me, none"

"My family and I love this truck. The styling is good and the utility for a family is excellent. The under bed water proof 'trunk' is a perfect place to put your shopping and groceries out of sight and locked. It has a drain port as well so you can load the trunk with ice. There is ample storage area inside the cab as well. The rear seats fold up and will allow larger items to be placed in the area. Driving comfort is a pleasure with a smooth ride and good control. We have experienced an overall average of 22 MPG with highway milage peaking at 25 with cruise control at 65 MPH and a city driving milage at 19. 4 wheel drive is a big plus. If you pull a boat or a small travel trailer that will work. The Ridgeline will pull up to 5000 pounds of load, but remember, this is a family vehicle, not a big V8 work horse. But, if you need a good pickup for the every day family, the Ridgeline should be your choice."

Love my Ridgeline and everything about it!

By on Sunday, September 08, 2013

Cons: "gas mileage but I usually avg 19+"

"This truck is a great fit for me. Roomy inside, put the grandkids with car seats in the back; you don't have to stoop over. Throw their bikes, trikes, scooters in the back and go!"

Bought truck newLove it.

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "Car/truck combined"

Cons: "Needs better gas mileage rating"

"Have had no problems with my truck. Have had it serviced regularly. New tires make it ride like new"

2012 RTL Previous 2006 RTL Can't Beat this Vehice

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "Great value, SUV ride with truck capability."

Cons: "None just great trucks the '06 and the'12."

"I bought one in 2006, never had to do anything except change fluids and battery after 5 years. Bought a 2012 RTL with Navi last year to replace the first one. Not a work truck buy very versatile and as stated reliable beyond relief. It is an SUV with an open bed. Can not imagine driving anything else. On car trips the kids rather take the Ridgeline than Mom's Lexus RX350."

Best Truck Value out there....if you don't tow

By on Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pros: "Value, Value, Value"

Cons: "interior sound and appoinments"

"Go anywhere, anytime, all the time? Then this is your truck. From desert heat, the cold of Gunnison, Highway speeds or slogging out to goose pits this truck never disappoints. This truck does not hold up to Chev or Ford in several areas (sound, size, power) but where it excells ( Cost, MPG, maint costs, handling, trunk and bed access) prove to be larger assets than liabilities. The V6 provides all the power to load up with people, dogs and gear and roll anywhere you want, at any speed you want. I bought mine brand new in 2006 and had the timing belt service at 110K. Approx 50K of the miles on mine were dirt roads and ranch trails of eastern Colorado so at 120K I opted for new struts as the front left strut bearing was making a racket. I try to keep up with regular maintenance (oil, gear box fluids, etc) but otherwise this truck has been a dream to own. Favorite feature: Trunk built into the bed. Why the other manufacturers have not duplicated this feature is beyond reason."

Great vehicle

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "Rides like a car but versatile"

Cons: "Gas mileage,no auto headlights"

"Only negative is the gas mileage, this is the best most versatile mid size pick up and options package is great. I just wish it got better mpg."

luv my truck

By on Friday, August 09, 2013

Pros: "best all-around truck"

"This truck is comfortable and solid. Doors shut tightly and don't sound like a tin can. I have many extras like tow package, Nav, Blue Tooth, tube-style running boards, backup camera, sonar on the bumpers, etc. The best part about this truck is the rear tailgate. Drop down or open like a door. Lockable trunk when away on a hockey weekend and things are too big for the cabin. I would buy another Ridgeline in a minute."

Would buy again

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Pros: "Comfort. Utility. Driveability."

Cons: "Gas mileage. Low undercarriage. Plastic bumpers."

"Got this as a repo at a GREAT price because I had wanted one since they first came out. It's what I call a "soccer mom" truck, too low to the ground for me to take to the woods and bird-hunt raggedy old logging roads, but it drives like the living room sofa and handles like a charm. Not the greatest gas mileage but it's worth it for the convenience, reliability and comfort--not to mention that fantastic trunk in the bed that holds all my tools. I love this truck."

Section where brake light is mounted on rear roof.

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Truck is fair"

Cons: "Honda will not stand behind there product."

"Section where brake light is mounted on rear roof, blew off three to six month after paying $34,000,00. I was hearing something flab I did not know what it was. Dealer would not replace call Company rep. They did not stand behind truck. Would not buy a Honda Ridgeline again. Next truck will definitely be a Toyota or anything but a honda."