2010 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 667 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Best Vehicle Ever Owned

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"The best overall vehicle I owned in 43 yrs of driving. I will replace it without hesitation with another Ridgeline. Good news for 2009 more lower and middle range power. I get 19-20 highway and 16.5 city mpgs and I drive it with a heavy foot. I highly recommend the Ridgeline for medium towing and hauling uses. It drives and rides very smoothly under all road conditions including rough dirt roads."

more than expected

By on Thursday, January 01, 2009

"I have had numerous full size and mini trucks I was happy with all of them. However none match my Honda in comfort and gas mileage. I don't know if I just drive differently or what but I get 18 in the city and 21-22 on the highway. I admit it will not haul as much as a standard pick-up but the in bed trunk makes up for it. I have owned it for 1 yr and already have decided that when the time comes I will buy another. I am an avid fisherman and hunter and the 4wd is more than adequate. I have also had it in Wisconsin in 4 foot deep snow and no problem. Definitely a best buy."

great overall vehicle

By on Monday, October 20, 2008

"This truck has it all.....lots of storage, room for 5 people and good interior design. We drive to Florida every yr and have found this to be great on the road. Suggest a cover for the bed..it gives a better look. Also a pin stripe. mpg: 15 and 22 hwy. Wife loves it."

Honda Ridgeline

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"This is a great truck for someone that is only doing light truck work. The engine is underpowered with only 6 cylinders. Combined with a short bed, I wouldn't really recommend the Ridgeline if you're looking for a work truck. However, I'm very satisfied with the comfort of the truck. The interior is nice and roomy for a mid-size truck. I LOVE the full sized back seats with the fold up seats. I really like the fact that I can put the seats up and let my dogs run around back there without having to worry about my leather. The suspension and the ride of the truck is fantastic. It does NOT ride like a regular pick up truck. I love the comfort level of the interior of the truck. It's really great for people that want a truck without sacrificing comfort or luxury. The bed of the truck is really nice for the fact that the tail gate opens both down and out. I LOVE the in-bed truck for storage of all my extra junk. It's nice to still have all that without having it in the way or myself or my passenger. Why I love my truck a) I really like the style of the vehicle 2) I like that it's a truck and I have truck features without sacrificing the comfort level of the vehicle 3) the ride -- this thing does NOT ride like a truck 4) comfortability inside the cab 5) full size back seats with fold up seats 6) dual action tail action with a full size trunk!! My biggest complaints about this vehicle are 1) engine -- slightly underpowered so it has to work really hard to get up hills and such which doesn't make for great gas mileage 2) rear visibility is not the greatest -- you have to be REALLY careful backing up b/c there are huge blind spots 3) turning radius is unreal. it turns worse than a RAM 1500. honestly ...."

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Friday, February 01, 2008

"I've owned this truck just under 2 years. I bought it used with 12,000 miles on it. Not 1 problem has come up. It's like my Civic for reliability... put gas in it, change the fluids, rotate the tires and replace the wiper blades. That's it!! I still am amazed how comfortable it is. I'm a big guy, 6' 1", 270 lbs. and this truck fits me fine. A friend of mine owns an Avalance. He was amazed how much cab room was in my truck compared to his! I highly recommend it to anyone who doen't need a full-size truck."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I purchased this truck two and a half years ago and it is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned. I loved this truck right from the beginning, and that sentiment has only gotten stronger over the last 85,000 miles. Other than routine maintainance, this truck has not cost me a dime. As a matter of fact I'm just now shopping for tires to replace the original Michelins which actually still have a decent amount of tread on them but are starting to develop cracks in between the tread grooves. I can't say enough good about this truck. It gives a supremely comfortable ride and is very quiet inside to the extent that it is almost like driving a luxury car. It is rugged as a tank, handles like a sports car and besides all of that, it's actually a lot of fun off road too. Honestly, the only thing it lacks as a true off road truck is a low range, which I've honestly never missed. Interestingly, around the same time that I purchased my Ridgeline, my brother purchased a new Ford F150. He had been telling me how much he liked his new truck until one day I let him drive the Honda. He actually traded his new Ford in on a Ridgeline a week later! He now has 70,000 miles on his and it's been every bit as bullet proof as mine. To say that I'm sold on this truck would be a tremendous understatement."

Wow!

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I bought one of the first in Kansas City! I traded a 2003 Colorado and went from worst to first. Every time I want a feature, I look around and it's there! The thoughtful engineering, the handling, the fun, and the utility of driving this truck are beyond compare! Holy cow! I out-corner small cars on highway ramps, I out-accelerate other trucks - especially in wet weather. The balance is 55/45 instead of the usual 75/25, so I don't just sit and spin. The tailgate is SO nice! I dont have to lean over 2 feet before i even get to the bed of the truck! The trunk is great for camping and tailgating. You can fit a lot of your favorite gear and/or beverage in there! I could go on for a loooong time about this truck. I can't believe I've had it for TWO years! It seems like a month! Wow! I had the Colorado for 13 months and it seemed like 50 years. It was a P.O.S. I will hang onto my Ridgeline for years and years. I've had no problems and my gas mileage is 19 in town (I try not to leadfoot it) and about 23-24 on freeway. I can carry about a half-cord of wood in my bed (unsplit logs). I even had an accident a year ago - the other car was totaled and I was able to drive away! This is a tough, well-thought out truck. My 16 year old son wants me to give it him as his first vehicle. Yeah, as if. I like it too much. Maybe in 20 years."

MY WISH LIST

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE OPTION TO SEAT THREE PEOPLE IN THE FRONT WITH STORAGE TRAYS UNDERNEATH SEAT, A SMALL V-8 ENGINE TO IMPROVE FUEL ECONOMY WHILE YIELDING A SMOOTHER ACCELLERATION, AND LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE POWER OUTLETS IN THE VEHICLE TO STAY HOT EVEN WHEN THE VEHICLE IS OFF.... SHORT OF MY WISH LIST, I WOULD CHOOSE THIS VEHICLE TEN TIMES OVER MY AVALANCHE I TRADED IN FOR IT."

07 Ridgeline

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I love the vehicle with one exception: It does not tow as well as I expected. It really works hard up hills with just a cargo carrier with a quad inside. Most of my friends tow, and that is the reason I would not recommend this vehicle. If one does absolutely no towing, then it is the vehicle for them."

Impressed

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Overall I am very impressed with this vehicle. The performance has been better than expected. Smooth, comfortable ride, plently of power and love the storage capacity. I have used mine to tow the 5000lb. limit, and it handled it with ease, have loaded 1/2 ton of rock and no problem. My only knock would be that you have a large blind spot on both sides, espectially when backing up. Also the cruise control on light does not dim at night which is distracting. I would buy another one in a heartbeat."

excellent vehicle-just drive one

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Ups-smooth,quiet,car like ride and handling.Deep sporty intake and exhaust sound.Solid,tight body-impeccable Honda quality fit and finish inside and out. In-bed trunk-roomy comfy interior-dual action tail gate.Will tow my 26 ft camper-but thats all it wants, be mindful of max towing weight.Easy to service. DOWNS-gas mileage-15 to 17 mpg locally,small bed,bed liner easily scratched,cloth seats hard to clean."

Perfect for my family

By on Monday, March 03, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, good mileage, lots of storage, price"

Cons: "Cloth seats (dirty easily)"

"I love this truck. It handles like a dream and has the reliability. The swing bed door is a real plus along with the large trunk. My wife and I can go shopping and put all our things in the locking trunk. Fuel mileage has been good at 18 in the city and as much as 24 on the highway using the cruise control. Seating is comfortable too. One drawback is the fabric interior. If I were to buy another Ridgeline I would opt for leather seats and armrests. This is a perfect truck for lightweight loads like small travel trailers and boat trailers. I would definitely buy another one."

Bought my first TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, in bed trunk, has power, looks"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love my truck! I'm 23 and needed something reliable for college. I wanted a truck but did not need a big growling F150 or Silverado. Some say it's not a "real truck", but half of them don't even use the F150's and other trucks for their real intentions anyways. I wanted something that could get me back and forth from school and haul things when I needed to. This truck meets all my needs. I love the looks I get at gas stations. I have mine in white. The tires are blacked out and so are the door handles and running boards. It looks really nice. The gas mileage is OK, but what are you going to do? The power is great as well, it can really get up and go when you need it! I love the in-bed trunk. Every time I open it people are amazed!"

Best truck ever made! Extras make it the ultimate!

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "rides great, tons of extra features, 4X4 rocks!"

Cons: "Ummm...Honda could make the price more lower? LOL!"

"With the trunk in the bed, the drop down back seat drink holders, the slider console, the double opening tailgate, and many, many more special features this truck has, it is the best truck out there! I have owned Ford, Dodge, Chevy and GMC and this Honda out lasts, out runs, out shines, out does itself in every way! I highly recommend the Ridgeline!!!"

Multi-purpose

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "A fun truck"

"I had my eye on the Ridgeline before they ever hit the dealerships. I compared every make and model against the Ridgeline. If you need a truck "as just a work truck" this is not for you. This truck rides like an expensive road car, "Smooth & Quiet" but can also work like a truck. With a 5 foot bed, it can haul just about anything for your weekend projects along with boats, trailers and some travel trailers. There is little to zero cab noise on the road. The extra space in the "trunk" under the bed is awesome & holds a large amount of grocery bags."

One of the best I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Solid build, Honda Dependability, acceleration."

Cons: "Size (but not a huge issue)"

"If you declare yourself a "Heavy Truck User" then no, this truck is not for you. If you need a sporty, utility vehicle, yes you read that right, a new classification, then this "truck" is for you. Excellent acceleration, car like ride, in laws love the room in the back row, the in bed trunk with tire stowed inside, body panels that don't bend when you push against them, I could go on forever. I struggle to call this a truck and prefer to call it my "sporty utility vehicle. It has more utility than most and yet remains sporty to drive. Unbelievably comfortable on a long trip. Mileage averages around 19 and I don't baby it. Maybe you'll get more. Mileage rating is not as ipmortant to me as a vehicle that makes me smile every time I drive it. How is service you ask? Not sure, only been to dealer once to get a spare key and they were very nice. All maintenance I have done myself since warranty ended. Car is very easy to work on. Easy access. Negatives....Not really. Price seems high but it is a well built vehicle. I would love to have this vehicle in a chassis that was about 6 inches narrower. It is "slightly" larger than I need but this is no where near a deal breaker for me. I love the midsize truck line that is now disappearing. But this works and works well, very well, veeeeeerryyy welllll indeed."

I have had 2, looking to buy my 3rd. Can't beat em

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Great vehicle"

Cons: "Honda is to secretive about it's future."

"You can't beat Honda quality and workmanship.. Love the size. I don't need a full size pickup and the small pickups are to small. The size is perfect for carrying adults, and the box is just big enough for little jobs. The dual opening tailgate is great, along with the underneath storage, very handy. I have sold a few of these myself for Honda, because friends have seen mine and tried it, and end up buying one themselves..."

Truly best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 09, 2011

Pros: "Fits all needs."

Cons: "Love a diesel in this."

"Not for those that require a larger than 5k towing capacity. Handles my 4500 lb boat well. If you don't tow larger loads, it's perfect. If you do, get a truck. But remember, the term "rides like a truck" will apply. Ease of driving in town or on highway is superb. In 75k of driving this car has required ten oil changes, one transmission fluid change, tires and brakes at 60k. That's it. No other issues at all. Zero. Great crash and roll over protection. Gas mileage not great but 21 highway Is passable. Four wd system is great in snow. Not meant for off road bolder hopping. You either love or hate the look"

Dream vehicle

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"The Ridgeline has had as high as 22.4 mpg, but usually 18.7 to 19.8 in mixed driving. Very comfortable, disappointed in the stereo, it isn't as good as the domestic sound systems in my opinion. When you take a long trip the seating comfort is excellent. The sliding rear window is also convenient for our big dog. Lots of wind noise when cruising on the high plains with even light winds. I do really like the vehicle, but it too has some tradeoffs."

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

"This is my second Ridgeline. I bought the '06 when it first came out and sold it with about 30k on it and bought another. I love the way it rides and performs. The navigation system and sound system are top rate."

By on Friday, January 18, 2008

30 Mos - 75K Miles

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

"I'm just giving up my Ridgeline RTL after taking delivery 6-30-05; 30 months and 75,000 miles and I still enjoy driving it very much. Only complaints are very minor things such as how the door locking mechanism works, or poor heat delivery to driver's feet. Has been a very solid, very reliable, very comfortable vehicle to drive every day in urban environment, and on long interstate trips. Handles a family w/ 2 teenage sons very well. Repairs have cost $0.04/mile and gas avg'd $0.15-0.17/mile. I'd buy another if I still needed a truck or SUV."

Cannot Even tell you are in a Truck!

By on Sunday, June 10, 2007

"Very comfortable, better than any truck ever ridden in. Hard worker able to carry and haul without any issues. Love it..."

Just drive it and you'll love it.

By on Saturday, April 07, 2007

"I have got to say that it is the smoothest riding truck that I have ever owned. More storage than I could ever use. Only Honda could think of the trunk in a truck. I love it."

Most versatile medium size truck ever made.

By on Monday, November 25, 2013

Pros: "versatility , car like ride, great view of road,"

Cons: "only 18-20 mpg, costly brand new"

"This truck/SUV has been thought out so well that every type of situation that I have run into where I have hauled people, equipment, furniture, camping stuff or whatever has been super easy. Maintenance has been very reasonable with only normal routine items. I have followed the owers manual for maintenance for service intervals with great success. You must use a Honda dealer to perform higher level maintenence or risk lousy repairs though. Also some Honda dealers have under qualified mechanics who don't know what they are talking about. I used two different dealers to compare until I finally figured out which one had the good mechanics. I added a RANCHO Brand 2" suspension lift kit to the truck with fantastic results. I can't get this thing stuck in the worst of mud. I have pulled out stock jeeps from the same mud holes. DO NOT PUT LARGER TIRE DIAMETER TIRES ON THIS VEHICLE. You Awesome."