2010 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 667 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Love my chick truck!

By on Monday, April 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy and its a truck!"

Cons: "Seats stain easy for some reason."

"I own a 2009 Ridgline with 61000 miles on it. I have yet to have any service on this, however, my mechanic at last inspection said new brakes by winter! Mileage 18 to 20. Rides smooth, lots of room in the interior. I take car of this vehicle plan to own it a long time.. Looked up selling value and happy to see how it holds its value."

I LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!

By on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Storage Storage Storage!!! If you are looking for a truck that can do it all - go drive the Honda Ridgeline for a day or two. I did & I was sold! Honda has done a great job designing this truck to be so many things. It hauls (I have a boat it hauls w/np), it's a passenger SUV, and you can store an unbelievable amount of items. The back seats flip up creating an enormous amount of room to store items you don't want in the truck bed. Even with the back seats down you have ample storage under the seats which is nice on trips where people in the back can store articles they want to access during the trip. The TRUNK (THE TRUNK!) under the bed is what sold me on this truck - after the ride and many amenities. Its huge and people are amazed when I flip the tailgate sideways to access it. I own horses, so being able to store saddles, and tack in the trunk (tack is expensive- you don't want to haul it in a truck bed), then carry passengers comfortably and uncrowded is worth every $ paid for this vehicle. Its nice to have some place to store items NOT in the truck bed. I've used this truck for everything - hauling furniture between states, long trips, hauling horses, boats, you name it. I HOPE HONDA changes NOTHING when it comes to storage. Even the console has plenty of storage, door side panels are nice and wide, backs of front seats have storage for maps, etc. I've owned this truck for 3 years (2007 RTL) and have never seen a truck so versatile. The ride is amazing and I've taken it on plenty of long trips. I have no complaints about gas mileage for a truck. On the highway I'm getting up to 350 miles per tank! I have no complaints about in town mileage either. I've heard 2006 owners complain about gas, so maybe Honda made improvements in the 07. The interior is very nice and Honda has added many details - tiny map light that shines down in front of the console, the sliding console for storage and easy access, the leather seats, comfortable steering wheel and AC/Heat and radio nicely placed. The Radio/Cd controls on the steering wheel are nicely placed and don't require you to look away from the road. Honestly, I have not found anything about this vehicle I don't like. I've heard the remarks 'ugliest truck ever made' - but I didn't want something that everyone else had either - the same basic box style pickup truck."

perfect truck for a car

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Perfect alternative for the family person needing a car for daily commute and a pickup for the weekend trip to Home Depot or friends move. Big note - the bed is 50" wide and fits plywood flat ! As everyone else says - the trunk is simply innovative and large. The tapered bed and low tailgate gives great rearview visibility. Speaking of tailgate, two way swing makes getting to the trunk very easy. Owned for two years - gas mileage about 17 which is lower than expected for Honda. Also transmission could be a little smoother, but not a big issue. I wouldn't suggest it for regular towing."

A Truly Satisfying Vehicle.

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2007

"This vehicle does everything I ask of it and does it well. It has a roomy, comfortable interior. Since there is no hump in the floor the foot wells are spacious making long trips seem much less confining. This also adds considerable space in the rear seat area for storage of all sorts of items, such as travel kits, day packs, cameras etc. The controls are well layed out and easy to use. The automatice climate control works so well we just set it and forget it most of the time. The ride is smooth and supple for a vehicle of this size and type and handling is stable and secure under all kinds of conditions. The fully automatic 4-wheel drive is so seamless and unobtrusive that often it is difficult to tell if we are in 2-wheel drive or four wheel drive. This might sound disconcerting to some but once you get accustomed to it you realize it doesn't really matter as long as the vehicle takes you safely whereever you want to go. And it has readily gone everywhere I asked to to go without difficulty. Although it may be a long time before I need to replace this vehicle, I would certainly by another one in a heartbeat."

Smooth Riding Truck

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I bought a Ridgeline RTL because, simply, it's a Honda. My 4th Honda. The Ridgeline rides smoothly and is extremely funtional. It's like an SUV and truck together in one. The two way tailgate and bedtrunk are both excellent features. The only change I would make is roundef vs. squared Fender wells. With Honda's you always get a very good trade in value, if you take good care of it."