2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 674 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

capless

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"First truck I've owned without a cap. Single pc. body helps make for great handling but I'm used to having a cap- that I often remove. Keeping snow out of bed to access trunk a minor pain in N.E, winters. Handling excellent- tows my 19' fiberglass boat and 7' box trailer quite well. Rear seats just OK. Not as comfortable as an SUV's, but it is a truck. Mileage 17-21 but it is twice as good as my last F-150's when towing. Most of all, it is a Honda. I've had three trucks in 27 years and they all got very $ towards the end. Judging from my experience with Civics and Accords I'm trusting that won't happen."

Great value, excellant vehicle.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"The Ridgeline is an excellant vehicle that provides great value for the numerous features even a base line model encompases. Gas mileage is great for its class. The ride is very smooth and the pick-up is strong."

Exelent travel vehicle

By on Sunday, March 09, 2008

"My Ridgeline has been very dependable with no repairs at all needed thus far. We have taken it on several multi-state trips and enjoy the wide body comfort, seats, storage, and navigation. The trunk has proven it's value time and time again while travelling for luggage and coolers. The fuel consumption is not the best when towing two full dress motorcycles, trailer and one full dress motorcycle no problem. I would also like to be able to put the truck in drive for off road use with the 4 wheel lock."

Excellent Truck

By on Saturday, March 08, 2008

"All wheel drive and VSC are amazing. Slick roads are just like driving on dry pavement. The trunk in the bed is great. Does not seem as truck -like as my 02 Tundra was, but mileage is better."

great truck/suv

By on Thursday, March 06, 2008

"I do have to say that this is a great vehicle. First four door truck that got 5 star safety reading. I have had my vehicle since '06 and not a thing wrong. The bed is not long, i would say average to the tacoma. What helped was that i placed in the extender. Which was so great for all those bulky things and my surfboards!!! With the extender it extends the length to the tundra maybe an inch - two longer. With the angles coming down to the bed, my things werent flying out, and it has such a great storage compartment in the bed! Yes...a storage compartment within the bed! Great for all those groceries, sports equipment, camping, you name it. It really helped that the door opens flat down and horizontally. The back seats fold up and i have placed my family's bikes in the vehicle. The mats are rubber and you can just wash it down. Great Interior space! It is quiet when driving and very reliable. The brakes are excellent, especially in stop and go. Yes, the gas isn't great. I do average 20/24 the problem isn't the vehicle but the price of gas!!!!!!! Great all in one and is very customizable!!!!!!"