2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 664 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

very impressed

By on Tuesday, February 01, 2011

"I have always had 3/4 tons (GM and Dodge), although I really never needed them... My wife talked me into looking at a Ridgeline. Once I took one for a test drive, I was sold. it is everything 99% of the truck driving public really needs! Wide, 5' bed is perfect size. The large locking in-storage trunk is used all the time to protect gear from the elements. I have taken it off roading during hunting season and it had better traction (thanks to VTM front and rear locking differentials) than my buddies 1/2 tons... And then there is the ride, pure comfort! My friend traded his Ford F150 on one about 6 months ago. He recently told me the Ridgline is the best truck he has ever owned. I couldn't agree more!"

Best for sedan/pickup combo on the market

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pros: "Great value and Honda reliabilty and quality"

Cons: "Would like better gas mileage"

"The Ridgeline does everything a residential pick up truck would do for 95% of the chores delegated to a non-commercial vehicle. It has all of the comforts and bells/whistles of a well appointed sedan with the added value of a weekend work horse. All this with a comfortable drive to and from work each day."

200,000 trouble free. Runs great! Bulletproof.

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Bulletproof, rock solid!"

Cons: "Lacks some basic features in this trim level"

"What this truck lacks in "bells and whistles" it more than makes up in it's bulletproof reliability. I have 200,000 miles and this truck still rides nearly perfectly. I've towed, offroaded and drove it hard. It may not have been the fastest or most powerful truck/suv on the market but it's given 6 years of flawless service and shows no signs of slowing."

Love my chick truck!

By on Monday, April 16, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, roomy and its a truck!"

Cons: "Seats stain easy for some reason."

"I own a 2009 Ridgline with 61000 miles on it. I have yet to have any service on this, however, my mechanic at last inspection said new brakes by winter! Mileage 18 to 20. Rides smooth, lots of room in the interior. I take car of this vehicle plan to own it a long time.. Looked up selling value and happy to see how it holds its value."

I LOVE THIS TRUCK !!!

By on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Storage Storage Storage!!! If you are looking for a truck that can do it all - go drive the Honda Ridgeline for a day or two. I did & I was sold! Honda has done a great job designing this truck to be so many things. It hauls (I have a boat it hauls w/np), it's a passenger SUV, and you can store an unbelievable amount of items. The back seats flip up creating an enormous amount of room to store items you don't want in the truck bed. Even with the back seats down you have ample storage under the seats which is nice on trips where people in the back can store articles they want to access during the trip. The TRUNK (THE TRUNK!) under the bed is what sold me on this truck - after the ride and many amenities. Its huge and people are amazed when I flip the tailgate sideways to access it. I own horses, so being able to store saddles, and tack in the trunk (tack is expensive- you don't want to haul it in a truck bed), then carry passengers comfortably and uncrowded is worth every $ paid for this vehicle. Its nice to have some place to store items NOT in the truck bed. I've used this truck for everything - hauling furniture between states, long trips, hauling horses, boats, you name it. I HOPE HONDA changes NOTHING when it comes to storage. Even the console has plenty of storage, door side panels are nice and wide, backs of front seats have storage for maps, etc. I've owned this truck for 3 years (2007 RTL) and have never seen a truck so versatile. The ride is amazing and I've taken it on plenty of long trips. I have no complaints about gas mileage for a truck. On the highway I'm getting up to 350 miles per tank! I have no complaints about in town mileage either. I've heard 2006 owners complain about gas, so maybe Honda made improvements in the 07. The interior is very nice and Honda has added many details - tiny map light that shines down in front of the console, the sliding console for storage and easy access, the leather seats, comfortable steering wheel and AC/Heat and radio nicely placed. The Radio/Cd controls on the steering wheel are nicely placed and don't require you to look away from the road. Honestly, I have not found anything about this vehicle I don't like. I've heard the remarks 'ugliest truck ever made' - but I didn't want something that everyone else had either - the same basic box style pickup truck."