2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 659 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Does it all from hauling, pulling and touring

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Cons: "No daytime or fog lamps. Issue resolved on newer"

"3rd Ridgeline. Saw my first Ridgeline in 2005 at the local auto show and was amazed by the interior room, rear bed storage and MPG. Can pull my 21" boat, go off road and haul my junk to the dump with ease. After a quick wash is a classy vehicle to take out with another couple for dinner. Great ride and better resale values."

Outstanding vehicle for family & outback trips.

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "Everybodu who has been in it loves it."

Cons: "I found no issues at all."

"Used for primary travel, hiking, camping and travel to golf outings carrying 4 sets of clubs in the extra cap on back. Good enough clearance for all gravel roads and most two tracks. Best truck and SUV type I have had. If Honda were continuing I would by now. However I understand they have discontinued but maybe re-design for 2016."

Exc. running vehicle, good for another 200,000

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

"Has small tiny dent on front left from bumping trash can on trash day. Needs new tires. Seats need cleaned. Nothing but water has ever accidentally been on them but it makes them look stained. Not sure how to properly clean seats."

Best truck I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"I just bought my 07 Ridgeline in May 2014 with 154,000 and I can't believe how excellent this truck rides. Without looking at the miles you would think it's a brand new truck. I'm on my first out of state trip with it now and WOW, it's GREAT!!!!!! I let my dad drive it after I bought it and he is getting one when he pays off his Chevy. I HIGHLY recommend this truck to who ever is in the market for a 4X4."

09 ridgeline

By on Sunday, October 19, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "no ashtray,no navigation"

"this is the best truck ever! Have had no problems with this vehicle.drives perfect,handles well,dependable/roomer than the FJ."

Iron tough and reliable but great driving vehicle.

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Great overall vehicle with many neat features"

"I bought my 2006 Ridgeline used with 45k miles and now have 272k miles and other than regular maintainence I just recently replaced the individual coils and had the valves adjusted and it's the first dollars I've spent on this truck and it still runs as well as the day I bought it. Love the spacious cab and car like drive, but the trunk in the bed is a great feature that I use daily in my work. It tows my trailer very well with moderate sized loads. Gas mileage is still average of 17-18 miles and will do 20 mpg on good highway driving. Would buy another one without a second thought."

Second one

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cons: "Drives like a luxury car."

"this is the greatest truck I have ever owned, and being a building contractor I have had many. My daughter has my 06 and now has 220,000 miles on it and I drove it for a day and could hardly tell the difference from my 11 with 50,000 miles. Waiting for the new one to come out and them will get it, unless they change it too much,"

great truck, rides like a car, hard for me to sell

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

"I can only hope I own another vehicle as well built and reliable as this Ridgeline. No rust after 9 years and I have a DPW salt shack near my property!! Every year I have at least 3 people ask me if my truck is 2 or 3 years old, I tell them it's a 2006 and they don't believe me. I love the compliments and it motivates me to keep him longer."

One Of three Honda's Owned

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable Ride;Easy Entry/Exit."

Cons: "Cloth Seating Material Substandard; Poor Mileage."

Unique Looking Truck

"Purchased the Ridgeline new in January 2013. Required a vehicle that could pull in excess of 2000lbs. Did not need a full sized truck. Really like the Unique Styling, Crew Cab roominess,Lockable Trunk beneath the bed. Options added: F&R Splash Guards; Weather Tech Front Floor Liner; Honda Front Mask(Summer Use);Protective Paint Film to Grille,Front Bumper and Rocker Panels; Fiberglass Topper;Fiberglass Nose Bug Deflector;F&R Seat Covers;Carpeted Dash Protector. Weak Points found: Cloth Seating Material Substandard;Bumpers should be Metal not Plastic."

Unique Looking Truck

Quality built versatile SUV/pickup

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Quality build, comfort, 4 wheel drive system"

Cons: "Pickup box design"

"Hard-core pickup fans will likely disregard the Ridgeline but for me its capabilities exactly match my needs. It drives and rides very comfortably and quietly - more like an SUV than a pickup, but provides enough hauling/towing capacity to satisfy my requirements (mostly recreational.) The power is very adequate for towing my moderately - sized boat and ATV and it has enough cargo capacity to transport the camping and recreational gear that I use. The feature that I like the most is the 4 wheel drive system which engages automatically as needed - not necessary to manually engage and disengage, and it allows turning without tires "jumping" when engaged (although it can be manually locked up for tough going.) The one thing I am not especially happy with is the pickup box. While I have managed to cope with the 5 foot length (would prefer 6 feet) I struggle with the high sides which prevent me from reaching in from the side of the vehicle, and with the depth of the box when the tonneau cover is in place. The depth issue results from the in-floor trunk - a handy and desirable feature which I fully utilize and enjoy, but which has the effect of raising the box floor. Gas mileage is pretty good - I have achieved as high as 26 mpg on highway, and consistently get 17 - 18 towing my boat which weighs about 1,500 pounds. The V-6 engine is smooth and quiet. Since the vehicle designs is seven or eight years old it doesn't feature some of the technology that newer models have, but it has plenty for me. Honda quality is evident throughout."