2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 667 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Great Truck

By on Saturday, June 21, 2008

"I love this truck. The hidden cargo area in the bed is the best. It holds a large cooler and keeps drinks cold. You can use it as a cooler by itself; just pull the built-in plug to drain. We tow our motorcycle trailer with no problem. It has been averageing 18 city/23 highway mpg. Great truck!"

good "adventure" vehicle

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"A good overall vehicle, with unique styling, and great fuel economy for its size, but not a very nimble vehicle, or stylish on the inside."

Nice turnaround for a Truck

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"I was a little skeptical of this vehicle at first but I needed something that was a comfortable ride and could do some light towing for long distances. So far this truck has met all of my hauling needs and is quite a comfortable ride. I have towed my 16 ft. fishing boat on multiple trips and I barely feel it even when passing other vehicles on the highway. My wife and I really enjoy have the dual heating and cooling options plus the heated seats are great in the winter time. We were both really surprised at how well the automatic 4WD handled in the snow and rain because the sensors picked it up immediately and we were on our way. The only drawbacks we have had with this vehicle is gas mileage, the truck bed scratches very easy, the backseats are not comfortable for passengers on long drives, and we can't get the XM option to go away on the radio even after we discontinued the service."

Solid Reliability

By on Sunday, June 01, 2008

"Honda always stood for quality and reliability enough said. This truck rides like a car and performs well. It is comfortable and I can get all my projects done and love taking it on fishing and camping trips. Another refined and quality product from Honda."

Ride

By on Thursday, May 29, 2008

"I been owing the vehicle since two years. I have never had any major problems. I rode long distances and is comfortable. I really recommend the vehicle. If you have the extra cash. I recommend the GPS & MP3 radio. In today's era is a plus..."