• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2008 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 665 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Nice turnaround for a Truck

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"I was a little skeptical of this vehicle at first but I needed something that was a comfortable ride and could do some light towing for long distances. So far this truck has met all of my hauling needs and is quite a comfortable ride. I have towed my 16 ft. fishing boat on multiple trips and I barely feel it even when passing other vehicles on the highway. My wife and I really enjoy have the dual heating and cooling options plus the heated seats are great in the winter time. We were both really surprised at how well the automatic 4WD handled in the snow and rain because the sensors picked it up immediately and we were on our way. The only drawbacks we have had with this vehicle is gas mileage, the truck bed scratches very easy, the backseats are not comfortable for passengers on long drives, and we can't get the XM option to go away on the radio even after we discontinued the service."

Solid Reliability

By on Sunday, June 01, 2008

"Honda always stood for quality and reliability enough said. This truck rides like a car and performs well. It is comfortable and I can get all my projects done and love taking it on fishing and camping trips. Another refined and quality product from Honda."

Ride

By on Thursday, May 29, 2008

"I been owing the vehicle since two years. I have never had any major problems. I rode long distances and is comfortable. I really recommend the vehicle. If you have the extra cash. I recommend the GPS & MP3 radio. In today's era is a plus..."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, May 17, 2008

"This is a great truck for doing what ever you need. There is great storage, it feels like a car when your driving it."

15 MPG

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"The Ridgline is a very dependable vehicle with an ugly side....bad gas mileage. I've tried the "driving Ms. Daisy" approach and the best I have been able to achieve is 19 mpg, however, the average is around 15 mpg. I love the storage in this vehicle; the in bed trunk and under the back seat. the pulling power seems to be ok, but again, dont expect to get even 15 mpg. Over all, I'm just Ok with the Ridgeline. Not at all what I expected out of a Honda product"