• Editors' Page: 2014 Pickup Trucks

2008 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 618 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Excellent Luxury Truck

By on Sunday, April 20, 2014

"I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY 2010 HONDA RIDGELINE "RTL" I PURCHASED IT BRAND NEW IN 2010 AND IT HAS BEEN THE BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED IN MY 38 YEARS !!!! :) HONDA IS HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS AND YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH A HONDA RIDGELINE RTL-I LIKE LEATHER SO I GOT THE FULLY LOADED RTL MODEL-LOVE IT !!!!!!!! :)"

Ridgeline handled winter 2014 no problem!

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Safe, in control, versatile"

Cons: "Noise, interior cabin design"

"I understand my Honda Ridgeline is not a Chevy Silverado or Ford F series. However, I have never driven a truck in conditions like the winter of 2014 in Michigan and Ontario, Canada and felt as safe or in control. Keep rolling with the new model Ridgeline in 2016!!!! Looking forward to it!"

Cons: "gas mileage and maneuvering"

"I find it is the perfect truck for someone who likes comfort but also wants power and toughness. It is a truck that has SUV comfort with plenty of room in the rear seat for traveling. Great torque for towing up to 5,000 lbs. which is key for me as I pull a travel trailer across country every year. Gas mileage is not great but certainly better than your bigger trucks. Overall, I have been very happy with the Ridgeline (almost nine years as an owner) and will seriously consider replacing this one with a new Ridgeline when it is time. Of course that time may be a few years away because this truck is very reliable and does not show signs of wearing down."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25