2007 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 680 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I've owned this truck just under 2 years. I bought it used with 12,000 miles on it. Not 1 problem has come up. It's like my Civic for reliability... put gas in it, change the fluids, rotate the tires and replace the wiper blades. That's it!! I still am amazed how comfortable it is. I'm a big guy, 6' 1", 270 lbs. and this truck fits me fine. A friend of mine owns an Avalance. He was amazed how much cab room was in my truck compared to his! I highly recommend it to anyone who doen't need a full-size truck."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I purchased this truck two and a half years ago and it is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned. I loved this truck right from the beginning, and that sentiment has only gotten stronger over the last 85,000 miles. Other than routine maintainance, this truck has not cost me a dime. As a matter of fact I'm just now shopping for tires to replace the original Michelins which actually still have a decent amount of tread on them but are starting to develop cracks in between the tread grooves. I can't say enough good about this truck. It gives a supremely comfortable ride and is very quiet inside to the extent that it is almost like driving a luxury car. It is rugged as a tank, handles like a sports car and besides all of that, it's actually a lot of fun off road too. Honestly, the only thing it lacks as a true off road truck is a low range, which I've honestly never missed. Interestingly, around the same time that I purchased my Ridgeline, my brother purchased a new Ford F150. He had been telling me how much he liked his new truck until one day I let him drive the Honda. He actually traded his new Ford in on a Ridgeline a week later! He now has 70,000 miles on his and it's been every bit as bullet proof as mine. To say that I'm sold on this truck would be a tremendous understatement."

Wow!

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I bought one of the first in Kansas City! I traded a 2003 Colorado and went from worst to first. Every time I want a feature, I look around and it's there! The thoughtful engineering, the handling, the fun, and the utility of driving this truck are beyond compare! Holy cow! I out-corner small cars on highway ramps, I out-accelerate other trucks - especially in wet weather. The balance is 55/45 instead of the usual 75/25, so I don't just sit and spin. The tailgate is SO nice! I dont have to lean over 2 feet before i even get to the bed of the truck! The trunk is great for camping and tailgating. You can fit a lot of your favorite gear and/or beverage in there! I could go on for a loooong time about this truck. I can't believe I've had it for TWO years! It seems like a month! Wow! I had the Colorado for 13 months and it seemed like 50 years. It was a P.O.S. I will hang onto my Ridgeline for years and years. I've had no problems and my gas mileage is 19 in town (I try not to leadfoot it) and about 23-24 on freeway. I can carry about a half-cord of wood in my bed (unsplit logs). I even had an accident a year ago - the other car was totaled and I was able to drive away! This is a tough, well-thought out truck. My 16 year old son wants me to give it him as his first vehicle. Yeah, as if. I like it too much. Maybe in 20 years."

MY WISH LIST

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE OPTION TO SEAT THREE PEOPLE IN THE FRONT WITH STORAGE TRAYS UNDERNEATH SEAT, A SMALL V-8 ENGINE TO IMPROVE FUEL ECONOMY WHILE YIELDING A SMOOTHER ACCELLERATION, AND LASTLY, I WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE POWER OUTLETS IN THE VEHICLE TO STAY HOT EVEN WHEN THE VEHICLE IS OFF.... SHORT OF MY WISH LIST, I WOULD CHOOSE THIS VEHICLE TEN TIMES OVER MY AVALANCHE I TRADED IN FOR IT."

07 Ridgeline

By on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

"I love the vehicle with one exception: It does not tow as well as I expected. It really works hard up hills with just a cargo carrier with a quad inside. Most of my friends tow, and that is the reason I would not recommend this vehicle. If one does absolutely no towing, then it is the vehicle for them."