2007 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 667 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Great Truck

By on Saturday, May 17, 2008

"This is a great truck for doing what ever you need. There is great storage, it feels like a car when your driving it."

15 MPG

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"The Ridgline is a very dependable vehicle with an ugly side....bad gas mileage. I've tried the "driving Ms. Daisy" approach and the best I have been able to achieve is 19 mpg, however, the average is around 15 mpg. I love the storage in this vehicle; the in bed trunk and under the back seat. the pulling power seems to be ok, but again, dont expect to get even 15 mpg. Over all, I'm just Ok with the Ridgeline. Not at all what I expected out of a Honda product"

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

2006 bought brand new

By on Thursday, April 24, 2008

"I do love my truck, I bought it Oct 2005, Negatives are Blind spots backing up, Gas milage good for a truck so 19-22MPG excellent in snow, lots of comments from young to young at heart. I have excellent tread on tires never replaced, no work done on my ridgeline oil changes every 3500 and tire rotation every other oil change.. Problem I need better gas milage and I don't want to trade my truck but I have to, Whah, I think Im going to cry. I love my truck and navigation is awesome. Need a diesel or hybrid Honda! I don't know what people expect for a truck and gas milage but all other trucks get only 9-12 mpg and off road I never had a problem, never had to replace the battery or anything. the only complaint I agree with on these reviews is blind spots and of course "Gas Prices" not the trucks or Honda's fault they did good. If you want an awesome truck, and to be proud driving down the highway and you want to invest your money wisley then Honda Ridgeline is the Truck I researched all other trucks. O and yes I have 4 children who are 10-24 and they all fit comfy, my son's complaint on my last vehicle was leg room he is 6'3 and he is now comfy in the ridgeline front or back seat. Good luck"

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love it

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"I have had my truck for over a year and I love it. It goes great in the snow. It handles great and is very comfortable on short and long trips. I have had lots of comments on how good looking it is. I would highly recommend this truck to anyone."

decent

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"ihad a 1995 ford exployer. loved it until it got totaled. so i treated my self to a 2006 ridgeline. overall it drives good. i get better gas millage than my wifes 2003 acura mdx. ido have a few complaints though. terrible blind spots especially while backing up. fm radio is static most of the time and i just found out the power mirror on the passenger side is broke. ithink i would rather an suv that i could see out of,"

Good SUV/Truck

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I have owned this truck for over two years, and, overall, am quite happy with it. I love the versatility of the in-bed trunk and two way tailgate. The interior space is great, especially with the back seat folded up. It rides comfortably and quietly. My only complaint is the gas mileage. I average 17-18mpg, with an occasional 20mpg(with a tailwind) on the interstate. Towing gas mileage is around 12-13mpg. Friends with V-8 trucks get similar mileage. Would really like to see Honda tweek the gas mileage somehow."

capless

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"First truck I've owned without a cap. Single pc. body helps make for great handling but I'm used to having a cap- that I often remove. Keeping snow out of bed to access trunk a minor pain in N.E, winters. Handling excellent- tows my 19' fiberglass boat and 7' box trailer quite well. Rear seats just OK. Not as comfortable as an SUV's, but it is a truck. Mileage 17-21 but it is twice as good as my last F-150's when towing. Most of all, it is a Honda. I've had three trucks in 27 years and they all got very $ towards the end. Judging from my experience with Civics and Accords I'm trusting that won't happen."

Great value, excellant vehicle.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"The Ridgeline is an excellant vehicle that provides great value for the numerous features even a base line model encompases. Gas mileage is great for its class. The ride is very smooth and the pick-up is strong."