2006 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 674 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Sturdy truck w/ a car-like ride

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"We've had the Ridgeline 1.5 years, no problems. The more miles, the better the mileage & the quicker it gets. For work it's great to lock tools in the in-bed trunk. The 2-way tailgate is handy for loading (the side rails are high). The standard bed "liner" holds up to loads of rocks. We tow a Trailmanor camping trailer (about 3,800 lbs) a lot (w/a weight distributing hitch) & you hardly know it's there (haven't done the high Rockies yet; can't wait to have this truck with Honda's diesel engine some day for the added torque). My wife likes to drive small cars, so she doesn't choose to drive the truck; there are rear blind spots that don't bother me much. The ride is great, it's fun to drive, the cabin is nice, & the kids love it. We have the base RT model, which seems like a good value."

Wow!

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I could not believe this truck. I thought that I was riding in a fine luxury car. Also, there is plenty of room for all the junk that goes along with a wife and two small children. You can get lost in the interior when you pop in a movie and feel that "AT HOME COMFORT!" What origionally caught my eye was the in-bed trunk. "What a great ideal!" If you want a great truck for the price, then look no further. The only draw back I have for the truck is the power. It would have plenty of power if it were a car. But being a truck and doing truck things, it lacks in guy power."

Awesome Truck For 99 percent of the truck buyers.

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pros: "Dependable and overall a great truck"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better."

"Awesome Truck For 99 percent of the truck buyers. This is my 2nd Ridgeline. As long as you are not planning on towing more than 5000 lbs or doing heavy off roading then this is your truck. Full size trunk for under bed storage. Can carry as much as other half ton pickups. super strong bed liner. Super comfortable with excellent handling. Plenty of power but not great gas mileage"

Love my Ridgeline and everything about it!

By on Sunday, September 08, 2013

Cons: "gas mileage but I usually avg 19+"

"This truck is a great fit for me. Roomy inside, put the grandkids with car seats in the back; you don't have to stoop over. Throw their bikes, trikes, scooters in the back and go!"

Best vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

"I was debating whether to get a Toyota Tacoma or the Ridgeline. I am so glad I got the Ridgeline. It acts like a car and a truck. It handles beautifully in ice and snow situations. The hidden trunk is a very useful feature. After 125000 miles I have only really changed the oil when it tells me to, and I have bought two sets of tires. That's it! I will drive this until it becomes dust, then I will drive the dust. Then I will go buy another Ridgeline!!!"