2006 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 682 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Great truck for travel and light towing.

By on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Turning radius too wide"

"Great trunk for travel and light hauling and towing. No major mechanical problems in 48000 miles. Had minor problems with heater/AC fan which required fan replacement. Only complaint is wide turning radius which causes problems when trying to get into parking spaces."

2006 Ridgeline RTL w/Navigation Awesome!!

By on Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pros: "Very reliable with great ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "cup holders in front doors"

"I bought this truck brand new in July 2005. I have never and I mean never had one issue with this truck. I love this truck and love to drive it. I just had the brakes done and still had pads left and these were original brakes. This truck has exceeded my expectations but I am not surprised since we have owned Honda's since 1987. I had told the Honda corporation to make a truck way back in 1997 and told them if they did I would be one of the first to buy it. The back seats fold up and my two German Shepherds love to ride back there on their dog beds. This is one awesome truck and would purchase again in a heartbeat."

Love my truck!!

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, handles well"

"I have wanted this truck for years. I FINALLY got one about a month ago! 2013! I love my truck so much I can't stay out of it! The only 2 things I do wish the RTL model had that the RTL with Navi has is, bluetooth and a USB port to hook up my iPhone for my music. The AUX port is kinda weird how it works, I don't like having to change my music on my phone while driving. Would like it much better to be able to change it on the steering wheel like other vehicles. But that isn't enough to make me dislike the truck, I LOVE IT! Drives very smooth, handles well, and take off is pretty awesome too for a V6. I agree with most ppl here, gas mileage could be better. If you don't have this truck but are considering it, GO GET IT! You won't be dissatisfied."

Totally reliable, the ride terrific,

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "wonderful ride and reliability"

Cons: "needs cup holders in doors"

"great rig, only knock some think it is ugly"

Best general usage vehicle on the road!

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pros: "RELIABLE! AWESOME snow/wet performance, Active AWD"

Cons: "Poor quality seat cloth material, low on power"

"There is very little that this truck cannot do that a full sized truck by the Big-3 can do. This is a truck for those that don't need a big heavy duty truck (Silverado, F150, Ram) , but that also need more than a compact truck (Dakota, Colorado, Ranger). It is very comfortable, fits 5 REAL SIZED adults (I am 285lbs, 6'2" and fit comfortably in ALL seating positions). The full sized trunk is extremely usefull! The active AWD makes this thing a MONSTER in deep snow! My only complaint has been the poor quality of the material used in the cloth seats. They stain with mere water. It is a known issue and seems to be taken care of in newer models. It could use a bit more power for it's weight. The engine likes high RPM's and is sluggish off the line. But, I get a rock solid 20MPG at highway speeds with A/C on, the trunk full, the bed half full and five people (including myself) in the truck. Can't say that about the other trucks."

Love It!

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pros: "Great to drive, love the in bed trunk!"

"I've had this truck for 5 years now and absolutely love it! It's been dependable and never had any issues even after putting 100,000 miles on it in that time with it not being used for over 18 months due to deployments etc. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this truck to anyone who's looking for the advantages of a truck (unless you need to do heavy duty towing) with the the interior features of a high end SUV."

Best I Ever Owned!

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride, easy handling, plenty of head and leg"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better, only around 19-21 mpg"

"This is the most comfortable and useful vehicle i have ever owned in my 40 years of driving. I will buy another if available."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Best all wheel drive in the snow ever!"

Cons: "The electronic gadgets are lame, not up to date."

"Four hauling four adults with luggage is a great fit for this truck when you have a bed cover. I have added an electric lock to the tailgate to make the bed secure when the cover is locked. I don't know why Honda doesn't make that feature standard since doing that would make the bed trunk that much more secure."

Rides like a car, useful as a truck.

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "Versile, roomy, comfortable, safe"

Cons: "Gas mileage, 5' bed"

my black cherry truck with matching Leer shell

"I bought the Ridge-line new in 2009. The waterproof, hidden trunk was the key for me. I loved the ability to secure gear safely in a truck. It seats 5 comfortably, even tall people can fit in the back seat. The gas mileage isn't as great as I would like, but the horsepower is plenty. It has been a perfect vehicle for me so far."

my black cherry truck with matching Leer shell

I would buy my Ridgeline again in a heartbeat

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "trunk truck bed, awesome trip car, smooth drive"

Cons: "Blind spot can be annoying"

"Awesome trip car, as well as hauling truck for some construction work I do... Drive is smooth and comfortable, by far my favorite car to drive of any I've owned. Even though the truck bed is smaller, I can still haul most anything I've wanted to haul in it, and the trunk is an amazingly useful feature. My only complaint is there's an annoying blind spot on the passenger side due to how the exterior/interior window frame is designed. Just have to be careful of it."

Fantastic vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"I purchased my 2007 RTL brand new from the dealership and have absolutely loved every minute of it! The car drives smoother than our small sedan, and has terrific versatility. Great in all weather conditions too! Very pleased."

very smooth

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride good gas mileage"

Cons: "wish I got another color...black gets very dusty"

"this truck is the smoothest riding truck Ive ever owned..the controls are handy and easy to find ...LOVE the navigation set up its large enough to see in a glance...the full size doors are so nice the tailgate has dual opening both horizontal and verticle...Im small omly 5' tall and shrinking....easy to get in and out w/running boards that u can actually use getting out...heated seats are nice when Im in New England for visits and the ac will blast u out ..."

It REALLY is a Truck!!

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Unique-looking and unique features; storage galore"

Cons: "Front seat was pretty firm...100,000 miles ago!!!"

"There are a lot of unique features that would set this vehicle apart from a lot of other SUV's - I.E. the under deck "trunk" in back; sliding rear window; rear seats that fold up out of the way - but the GREATEST thing is...IT'S REALLY A TRUCK!!! I've used it as a truck. Treated as a truck. Drove it like a truck. Hauled with it like a truck. Abused it like you would a truck. And yet - it remains a great driving vehicle, still gets 17 MPG Avg., and I will be buying another one."

Perfect vehicle for driving in snow and on ice.

By on Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, back seat is comfortable"

Cons: "Could have a little more ground clearance."

"In bed trunk is best idea ever. AWD system works flawlessly in all conditions."

Nice Ride!

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, spacious interior, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Gas mileage, seats stain easily, lack of power."

"The Honda Ridgeline is a solid vehicle but there are some limitations--the truck doesn't have a tremendous amount of power. If you're looking to tow or haul this truck probably isn't the best choice. However, I've driven a few trucks in my lifetime and it's one of the most comfortable vehicles on the road. My wife loves it and that's all that counts! Happy wife; happy life!"

definitely The best truck I have ever had

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "great price, a pleasure to drive outstanding truck"

Cons: "seats stain easily"

"I have owned my ridgeline for 4 yrs. I have never been let down by it even in 4wd in the woods. I really enjoy the way the 4wd only kicks in when you need it. The only thing i don't like is the way the seats stain from anything (including water). The other problem is the size of the box (it is good enough for me). However I am a general contractor and had to buy a chevy for the size of the box, for work. The gas mileage is better than advertised I get 22 on the hiway and 19 around town. The comfort is outstanding, more comfort than my wifes Chevy."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pros: "Handles great and is sporty enough for us ladies."

Cons: "Gas mileage would be my only con."

"I love my Honda Ridgeline. It drives and rides great. I wanted something like a Suv but yet if I needed to haul something I could. It handles great! I am a lady that has never owned a truck and didn't know if I would like it. I didn't want the big bulky truck but yet my husband is 6"4 and needed to be able to ride in comfort. He has a Z71 and is used to a big truck. He loves my RL. He has plenty of room and is comfortable. The only thing that I don't like is the gas mileage. But I can't expect it to get the good mileage like my other Hondas did. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that needs a truck that they use for leisure and occasionally need to haul something."

Totally awesome

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

"I love the truck in the bed. It is huge and holds all my toys and tools. I owned a chevy suburban prior. My thoughts were my honda ridgeline 6 cyclinder would not be able to pull my camper like the 8 cylinder did. I was so wrong. The ride is sooo much smoother and the honda ridgelines engine does not race when pulling up a hill like the 8 cylinder suburban. Love it!"

Awesome Bang for the Buck!

By on Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pros: "A little pricy compaired to full size trucks..."

Cons: "Honda needs to offer more options for this vehicle"

"I bought my Ridgeline new in the end of 2007 just as the 2008 was hitting the lots. It has been one of the most reliable vehicles that I have ever owned. I have taken it on long trips, off road, pulled trailers with it and also used it in business to take customers out in. Everyone always states how comfortable and stylish it is. Buy one before they quit making them and hold on to it. It may be the last vehicle you ever need...."

Perfect urban truck

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

Pros: "This truck is fun to drive, quite and dependable"

Cons: "Knee room for driver too close to dash"

"I've owned this truck for nearly two years. Bought is used in 2010. It is probably the best driving truck I've ever owned. I really like the way the back seats fold up out of the way for hauling and I like the split back seat so I can fold up one side and still leave a seat for a passenger. Also this back seat is more comfortable and has more room than any other crew cab I tried. The best feature for me is the hidden trunk in the bed. I can keep all the cargo straps, pads, hitch ball and my tools hidden and out of sight but still handy. The full time 4-wheel drive works flawlessly too. Snow was no problem at all. The only negatives I've had is the Nav system which ate the DVD twice but it was replaced under warranty and has worked fine since and the knee room for the driver is too close. I banged my knee many times on the headlight switch getting in until I got used to the truck. There are plenty of tie downs in the bed. I especially like the dual opening tailgate."

It's a TRUCK - you can treat it like one!!

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Price was fair; Great all-around truck; Reliable"

Cons: "Front seats; Leather package too much $$"

"I've done everything with this TRUCK that you would do with ANY truck in it's class, or maybe even a little bit bigger class!? I've towed 25ft trailers with a scissor lift on it. I've towed Jet Skis. I've towed material trailers. I've loaded stuff into the bed. I've stuffed long stuff thru the sliding rear window. The bed liner material is nearly indestructable, but it's pretty scarred up now. It still does NOT leak, that I can tell. I wish the front seats had leather and were a bit softer, but, Oh Well!!"

great truck

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "easy access for the dogs"

Cons: "the seats stain with just a drop of water"

"I've owned this truck for 5yrs. now w/ minimal work done to it. Oil changes and routine maintenance. Pretty good truck. Like how the rear seats fold up, easy access for the dogs to get in and out. The main concern of mine is how easily the seats stain. A drip of water will cause a stain!"

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, storage, fuel economy as advertised"

Cons: "Rear visibility could be better"

"I have owned over 25 vehicles in my lifetime and driven well over 500 as an auto salesperson. No vehicle I have ever owned has the all around capabilities of this one. The storage spaces are abundant, (especially convenient is the hidden trunk under the deck), the ride is smooth, handling is on a par with a family sedan, and to date the vehicle has only been in for one minor repair besides normal servicing. I use this vehicle as an everyday driver and to tow a 2200# boat which I have to look for in the rear view mirror to see if it is there as the truck pulls it so well. I have kept track of every drop of fuel I have put into it since purchased and averaged 17.1MPG. Best mileage obtained was 22.2MPG all highway driving and the worst was 12.2 towing over hilly winding terrain. It is truly an exceptional vehicle that handles very well in snow and is comfortable for an all day drive on the highway."

Very Dependable Truck

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, inexpensive to own."

Cons: "Mileage, interior noise, no bluetooth on my model."

"I have owned my 2006 RTL w/Navi for almost 6 years and I put on 113,000 miles. Besides Oil changes"

Best truck for general use

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

"This is the perfect combination of a car and pickup. The interior is roomy enough to carry 5 comfortably, but still offers enough hauling capacity for normal home projects. I haul my fullsize Polaris 500 in the bed with no problem. I often pull an 8x16 trailer as well, however, that brings the mileage down to about 14 to 15 mpg. I usually get 17 to 18 mpg in town and 19 to 21 on the highway. My son wants to buy my 2006, so I am getting a new 2012. I have never been more pleased with a vehicle, the design is perfect. Easy to drive, and easy to park."