• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2006 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 661 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Delivers

By on Sunday, October 07, 2007

"This is the first pick-up I've owned that gets the mileage stated on the window. The only thing I don't like is the lack of leg room on the drivers side. Passenger leg room is better. I tow a 4x8 trailer with a bigger ATV with no problem - it would fit in the back as well. Comfortable ride - smooth transmission. I did have to get used to the instrumentation for temp control, etc. Easy enough. The inside door handles are a little too much - when you see them, you'll know what I mean. I'd buy another."

room & ride

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"It drives like a car, hauls like a truck and has the room of an SUV - what's not to like? Comfortable on long trips, decent gas milage, and a lockable trunk."

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

Everything but the MPG

By on Thursday, September 20, 2007

"I love everything about this truck but the MPG. I use to own a GMC Z71 with a small block V8 and it got better mileage than this truck. Everything else is fantastic...!!!"

LOT GOOD SOME?

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"GOOD ON GAS , BLIND SPOTS FOR NEW DRIVERS AND I HAD A RADIO A.M. ANTENNA THAT WAS REPLACED ALSO THE ONLY REAL PROBLM IS THE FRONT SEAT COVER I WEAR JEANS TO WORK ,GET IN AND OUT ONLY TWICE A DAY AND THE COVER FRAYED BY MY WALLET,HAD IT REPLACED AND IT IS FRAYING AGAIN AND I REDUCED WALLET SIZE. ALSO A/C ONLY BLOWS IN BACK ON AUTO ACCORDING TO MY KIDS"

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Great truck

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I have owned other trucks, most recently a Chevy 1500 extended cab 4x4. I was worried that I would not be able to haul as much with this truck as with my Chevy. After two years, this truck has done everything I could ask. I have taken it camping with my family and loaded up the back to the top of the cab. I recently went on a vacation and towed a covered trailer with nine bikes and a ton of camping gear in it with no problems. I was pulling this trailer up high hills with no concerns. The truck handles very well on the road and making lane changes is a breeze. The all wheel drive gives you great handling and the engine has a lot of power for a 6 cylinder. I was very surprised regarding the pick up with this engine. Compared to my Chevy truck, this truck feels like a sports car. There are also other features that I like, for example the lockable trunk, which allows you to put sleeping bags or luggage inside. I also fit 3 golf bags inside the trunk. That is this one of many features that I like about the truck. This is my first review that I have written about the truck. I wanted to wait until I had a couple of years with it before I wrote a review. At this stage, there have been no problems with the truck and the only thing I have had to do to the truck is general maintaince. If I could complain about one minor thing it would be that there are some blind spots to the vehicle, but as you drive it, you get used to them and compensate for them. This is definitely the truck I plan to keep for a long time."

Honda quality all around

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"The Ridgeline is a fantastic vehicle. The independent suspension provides and exceptionally smooth ride and the handling is top notch."