2014 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,180 - $28,310.

10/7.8

Based on 295 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 | Next

BIG upgrade from the previous series

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"This is my third (and best, by far) Pilot. Honda has created a bigger vehicle with many more bells and whistles. Basically, it's a luxury car inside of a truck that rides like a car. I took mine on a 900-mile round trip fully loaded with four adults and got 22 mpg (quite impressive for a bigger Pilot). My previous Pilots never did that, likely due to the variable cylinder management feature. The added features allow you to be a smarter driver with the plethora of new information readily available. It's a buyer's market (March 2009) so take advantage. Mine was fully loaded w/roof rack, wood panel interior, etc. and my out-the-door price was less than $35,000 including tax, title, deliver, prep, etc."

What a ride

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"This is a wonderful SUV. I average anywhere from 19-23mpg. I do a good mix of hwy and city. The look, the feel. Just amazing. Was great in the winter. I live in Pa and we had some real good snow. Drove through it like nothing. Towed quads and on hilly rds and STILL got 18.6mpg. The D3 is great as well. I can't say enough about it."

LOVE MY PILOT!

By on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I did alot of research before purchasing my honda pilot(suv's). It has the best safety features, options, fuel mil. for its size and comfort. I love it. It is so comfortable to drive and very roomy. I would recommend it. But would never pay anywhere near asking price. I purchased the 4wd ex model with cloth and paid $28,156."

Best 3rd Row mid-sized SUV

By on Monday, March 16, 2009

"Due to family size, I really needed a 3rd row SUV but hated all large "Tahoe" like SUVs. Already had a Honda Oddesey so moving to a Pilot was a dream. I researched all GM models (Saturn, Buick, GMC) plus the Mazda CX-9 and the Toyota Highlander. Although the Pilot wasn't the most stylist, it was the largest, the best value and I expect the most dependable. I have not been disappointed 8 months in and almost 9000 miles."

By on Sunday, March 15, 2009

HONDA LOVER :(

By on Thursday, February 26, 2009

"I loved my 2006 Honda Pilot and it was wrecked so I went right away and bought the 2009. It is 5 months old and I don't like it AT ALL...... It has a blind spot on the sides, it rides like a tank and the outside noise level inside is TERRIBLE..... If I could trade it in or sell it, I would!"

By on Saturday, February 07, 2009

Best I have owned

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"I have owned Chevrolet, Hyundai, Buick, Toyota, Ford, Chrysler and 4 Hondas. The Honda Pilot is the top of the line. I love my 2009 Pilot. It is roomy, comfortable, easy to handle and drive, rides excellent. It has no road noise like a lot of SUV's. I would not trade it for anything else. I am only 34 but I have severe arthritis in both hips and knees and this is the only vehicle I have rode in for long distances that I could actually ride comfortably. My husband has a Toyota 4 runner and I hate to ride in it. I bought it in July of 2008 (it's a 2009) and this is February 2009, I have put 22,000 miles on it. It is the only vehicle we drive when we go place together whether its to walmart or a long trip. I have 4 children and they have plenty of room. It has plenty of space for travel too. I recommend it to everyone."

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

very good suv

By on Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"This is my second pilot. I traded in a Lexus RX350 for this Pilot 2009 4wd Touring w/Nav. It has much more room, just as many toys. But to move up to a bigger Lexus would have cost me over $28K, to have this much room. This new pilot is longer and wider, it now pulls 4,500lbs, still looks somewhat boxy but so does the lexus. The drive is quite, the tires make a bit of noise on the hiway, but they are light truck tires now. I love the inside, fold down seats, dash looks like a cockpit with all the new toys. I paid $34,700 when Honda offered the $1,500 rebate."

Previous | 1 ... 28 29 30 | Next